Wedding

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

It was the day, the day where Kai, Yoona And Taeyoen, Baekyung gonna be married. It finally their wedding day.

Yoona and Taeyoen were getting ready for the wedding.  

Yoona: I'm nervous Taeyoen.

Taeyoen: Me too.

Yoona: It finally our wedding. I can't believe were married the same day. I wish you good luck.

Taeyoen: You too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai and baekyung are also ready for the wedding.

Kai: It finally my wedding day with my lover. 

Baekyung: It finally my wedding too. I love you Kim Taeyoen.

Kai: Are you ready?

Baekyung: I am.

Kai: hahahahaha

Baekyung: Why are you laughing?

KAi: Because your shaking. 

Baekyung: So, it because I'm nervous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris was waiting at Seohyun house for her to finish getting ready and they gonna go to both Yoona and Taeyoen wedding. Kris was already on his suit to go to Yoona and Taeyoen wedding.

Kris: What took you so long Seohyun? 

The mom: She usually always took so long to get ready. We will go first okay. 

Kris nodd and both of her parent also leave to the wedding. Then after a few minute Seohyun finally came out from her bedroom after getting ready. Kris jaw drop when he saw her. She was so pretty.

Seohyun: Kris...How I look?

Kris: Beautiful, pretty, lovely, everything perfect.

Seohyun: I know. That why you fall for me. hahaha

Kris: yeah. Let go now.

Kris grab her hand and they both head to his car and go to Yoona and Taeyoen wedding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan: "Yah! Sooyoung, can you hurry please?!"

Luhan was at Sooyoung's house in the living room waiting for her to finish getting ready. He being waiting for about 1 hour there and she still not finish. He felt tired. Then Sooyoung shout back.

Sooyoung: Just wait a bit. I'm almost finish.

Then Luhan wait for about 5 more minute and now he getting mad.

Luhan:" YAh!" if you not gonna finish any time soon I'm gonna go now and leave you behind.

Sooyoung: Okay, Okay, I finish now.

Sooyoung quickly open her bedroom door and go out of it. And then walk down the stair. Luhan jaw drop and didn't even blink watching her walk down the stair to him.

Luhan: "Wow!" So beautiful.

Sooyoung: "Hey!" Let go now. Aren't you tire of waiting for me already.

Luhan still stood still and focus on Sooyoung. Sooyoung was getting irritated with him.

Sooyoung: Am I that beautiful? 

Luhan finally hear her and come back to his sense.

Luhan: Nae, you really pretty today.

Sooyoung: Thank You.

Luhan: Let go.

Then he grab her hand and they both left to the wedding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon: Tiffany....Your dress is beautiful and you look so beautiful with it. 

Tiffany: Siwon ah.....Do I really look great in this dress?

Siwon: Of course you do. My sweetheart will look good in everything.

He wink at her. She give him her eyesmile and they both go to the wedding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone arrived at the wedding. TAeyoen and Yoona were already finish with preparing themselves. Kai and BAekyung also done too. Then the wedding start and finally Taeyoen and Yoona appear. KAi and Baekyung were just keep stare at their sweetheart because they were so pretty in those wedding dress. 

Then the praised do their job. 

Priest: Baekyung and Kai, do you guy  take Taeyoen and Yoona as your wife and promise to love her and care and be with her forever?

I Do. ANswer BAekyung and KAi.

Priest: Taeyoen and Yoona, will you two  take Baekyung and Kai as your husband and promise to love him and care and be with him forever?

We Do. Answer both Taeyoen and Yoona.

Priest: You may now put the ring on each other hand and Kiss.

They put ring onto each other hand and kiss. 

Priest: Please enjoy the wedding. 

BAekyung: "YAh! Luhan" Hurry and Take picture of us.

Luhan: Don't you see I'm doing that now.

Baekyung: oop sorry. I'm just a little too focus on my wife.

KAi: MAke sure to take picture of me and yoona too.

Luhan: I will take million of picture of you guy. I know I'm a good photographer.

Then Luhan just take every picture of Taeyoen, BAekyung, KAi, Yoona. Sooyoung was enjoying the food. Siwon and Tiffany just talk together. Seohyun and Kris just stay there and talk with other people who in the wedding too.

Then Taeyoen and BAekyung both go to the stage and annouce that they want a performance from Seohyun for them. Seohyun didn't refuse it and go to the stage and play a song on the piano. Kris just sit there watching Seohyun play the Piano until someone approach him to dance with her. Every other people was dancing already except Kris because Seohyun his partner the one who playing the song for everyone that why there a girl ask him to dance with her.

Jessica: Um...can you dance with me? My partner went to somewhere so I have no one. Can you since you got no one too?

Kris couldn't reject her since they were the only one there without partner and he agree.

Kris: Um...sure..But is your partner going to be mad at me for dancing with you?

Jessica: I will go to him when he came back. 

Kris: Okay.

Then they both start to dance together. Seohyun still playing the piano and then try to look for Kris and to her surprise Kris was dancing with someone. She was getting mad or jealous and just keep playing the song until it end. 

Seohyun: WHy am I crying? Kris why are you dancing with other girl? Am I playing this that why you got no one so you dance with other? Don't you care that I'm gonna get jealous and hurt? 

After a second of whispering to herself she remember something. It where she once do a performance like this. She then keep thinking while playing and there she remember it. It when there was Kris and Tiffany engagement party and she play the same song she play here with the piano for their engagement party. She cry more now. She finally remember Kris. He really is her crush. He broke her heart so many time. She help him with everything and always there for him. She felt hurt and happy at the same time. 

After that she end the song and then go to where the microphone is and said Thank you.

Seohyun: Thank You. I hope you enjoy my performance and have a nice dance with your partner. 

Everyone clapp and Seohyun went off the stage. Yoona and Kai and TAeyoen and Baekyung all get on. 

Baekyung and KAi: You guy enjoy Seohyun performance?

Everyone shout: "NAE!"

Yoona and Taeyoen: Now let enjoy this wedding more. Music.

The music start to play and light turn off but not too dark. Good for dancing.  Kai and Baekyung both drag Yoona and Taeyoen to dance and they talk.

KAi: Today is the most happy day of my life. I finally got to marry you my lovely Yoona.

Yoona: I love you too. It also my happiest day too.

Yoona and KAi both kiss while dancing and everyone clapp.

Taeyoen: "Yah! Baekyung, are you happy now that I'm finally your wife?

BAekyung: It the most memorial day of my life. I love you. 

"Saranghae!" Shouted Baekyung.

Everyone laugh at them and stare at them.

Taeyoen: I love you too.

Taeyoen reach to Baekyung and they both kiss and everyone was clapping while laughing at their cuteness.

Sooyoung and Luhan-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung: Awww..........They are so sweet.......................

Luhan: Do you want to be sweet like them too?

Sooyoung: I would love too. ahahaha

Luhan: Then could you be my girl?

Sooyoung: Don't say such nonsense.

Luhan: I'm not kidding. I'm being serious here. I thought I still like Seohyun all these time but I have realize that I have fun and enjoy being with you. You made me laugh, annoying, mad, and everything. I think I have fallen for you all this time but just stupid to realize it. It okay if you don't love me.

Sooyoung stay quiet.

Luhan: I know now. I guess you don't feel like me too. I guess I have to be heart broken again this time. hahaha I'm so stupid right. Just don't think about it anymore okay so we won't be awkward with each other.

Sooyoung then look at him and tear were starting to fall from her eyes. 

Luhan: Why do you look like your gonna cry?

Luhan then stood up and go closer to where Sooyoung sitting and wipe her tear.

Sooyoung: Luhan, I like you too. I being crushing on you for awhile but realize you like Seohyun so I keep it quiet. And I would really like to be your girl and love you forever. Saranghae.

Luhan: Sooyoung, Saranghae too.

Sooyoung: I'm just so happy now.

Luhan then wipe her tear and peck on her lip. Then she drag him to dance together to the sad song. 

Luhan: So, you want to be like them. Hahahaha

Sooyoung: Shshshs................

Luhan then stop talking and look at her and lean closer to her. And then they both kiss and dance together. 

Siwon and Tiffany--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon: Tiffany, do you love me?

Tiffany: I love you and you know it Siwon. Why are you asking?

Siwon: Since your gonna go to the state, let get married and I will go with you.

Tiffany: Really? 

Siwon: Yes. Tiffany my love, are you willing to to marry me?

Tiffany was crying of happiness and then hug Siwon.

Siwon: So I will take that as a yes.

Tiffany: Yes, I love you. I would marry you and be with you forever. We will go together. I don't care even if were just date. I know that I love you.

Siwon: I love you too. I will always support and love you okay. I'm happy to know you and love you.

Siwon then  put his ring onto Tiffany's finger and stand up. Then Tiffany put her arm to his neck and he grab her waist and they both kiss.