Bickering Couple and Remembering Tiffany

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

Seohyun wake up early and go to work. Luhun was there outside waiting for her. They reach the hospital and Luhun go inside with seohyun to her office so he can help her organize stuff. 

They open her office door. There was a tall girl sitting on her desk and seohyun was shock.

The girl: Seem like you don't miss me at all that you already got yourself a boyfriends.

Seohyun: omo, Sooyoung! When did you get here? I thought your still in America.

Sooyoung: I know but my mom want me to come home and live here in korea with her. And I also want to work here together with you too.

Seohyun: Really? Then I won't be bored anymore.

Sooyoung: anyways, who that guy beside you?

Seohyun: Oh...Sooyoung this is Luhun one of my friends. Luhun this is Sooyoung, my bestfriends from America.

Luhun: nice to meet you.

Sooyoung: nice to meet you too.

Seohyun: Luhun can you help me stuff those folder up in the shelf. um..sooyoung do you need anything?

Sooyoung: no..I'm gonna go now to my own office.

Seohyun: Okay..meet me at lunch okay...

Sooyoung: okay bye.

Luhun: Bye fattie.

Seohyun: Luhun don't say that.

Sooyoung: okay bye ugly.

Seohyun just laugh at them and start to clean her desk. She help Luhun organize her folder. Then Luhun left the hospital and Seohyun went to see Siwon.

Knock Knock....

Siwon: come in.

Seohyun: okay..

Seohyun: Siwon, do I just start to work or get to know the patient first or need someone to teach me what to do first since it my first day of work and first time too.

Siwon: um..then I can let sooyoung help you. You need to know your patient first and introduce yourself. If there an emergency you go in with other doctor so when they are not here you can handle it with Sooyoung.

Seohyun: Okay.

She went out of his room and go meet Sooyoung. They both walk to each room of the patient seohyun got and introduce themselve and check the patient. They also give encouragement to the patient too.

It was lunch already so Seohyun and Sooyoung meet up with Luhun to eat. They enjoy their lunch but Luhun and Sooyoung always argue the whole time.  While Seohyun was there laughing at their cute arguement. After lunch Sooyoung and Seohyun both went back to work at their own office and luhun went back to work.

It was already evening and Sooyoung and Seohyun were ready to leave the hospital when Seohyun phone ring.

Seohyun: Hello

The other person: Seohyun, this is Kris. Seohyun, I'm outside of your work place already so come out I'm gonna take you somewhere.

Seohyun: How did you get my number?

Kris: I ask your mom for it. Hurry up. 

Seohyun: Okay.

They hang up. Then her phone ring again.

Seohyun: Luhun, why do you call?

Luhun: I want to come pick you up from there. 

Seohyun: You don't have to. I have bother you the whole day so just go get lot of rest and beside there someone to take me home already.

Luhun: really? Then have a nice time with the person who sending you home.

Seohyun: Thank you for your help today too. And you can come take Sooyoung home since there nobody gonna come pick her up. I got to go now. Bye.

Luhun: Okay bye.

Seohyun saw kris outside when she exit the hospital and quickly went to him and left sooyoung behind because Luhun will pick her up.

Kris: Yah! Seohyun. Here.

Seohyun: Okay..I know..I'm not blind. So where are you gonna take me to?

Kris: To somewhere to see if you can remember something about me.

Seohyun: okay.

BACK TO LUHUN AND SOOYOUNG......................................................................................................................................................................

Sooyoung: where is Seohyun? I thought we gonna go home together.

She already left with someone. I can take you home if you don't mind. said a voice.

Sooyoung turn around and saw Luhun.

Sooyoung: How did you know she already leave?

Luhun: She told me on the phone that she will leave with someone and told me to take you home.

Sooyoung: So your just offer to take me home because Seohyun ask you to.

Luhun: Yes...

Sooyoung: Your not willing to send me home yourself so I will rather take a cab then go with you.

Luhun: Fine! if you don't want to go with me then Bye. I'm going now.

Luhun was walking toward his car and it suddenly rain so Sooyoung quickly follow him so that she will not get wet and decide to let him take her home. 

Luhun: why are you following me now?

Sooyoung: I don't want to get wet waiting for a cab to get here so please take me home.

Luhun just agree since she is pleasing him and she is Seohyun's friend too. So She just like Luhun friend too.

Sooyoung and Luhun both get into his car and start to drove off the hospital and Sooyoung told him where her house is and he took her to her house. She wave goodbye to him and say thank you. Luhun just drive off and Sooyoung enter her house.

KRIS AND SEOHYUN.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kris: here we are. The place I want to show you.

Seohyun: This is my old high school before I went to america.

They both walk out of Kris car and know that it was raining so Kris grab an umbrella inside his car and use it so they won't get wet. They both stay closer togeher so the umbrella can cover both of them so they won't get wet. And Kris start to lead her to the backyard of the school.

Seohyun: where are we going?

Kris: To the backyard of this school.

Seohyun: Why?

Kris: Because I want you to remember that this is your favorite place in the school when we were in high school. When your out of my sight I always come here and find you reading a book here and eating your lunch. 

Seohyun: This is my favorite place in the school? It really weird. But it quiet here and seem peaceful. I think maybe that why I like it here during high school day.

Kris: Yep. I always find you here whenever  I need your help. Me and Tiffany always find you here.

Seohyun: Oh.

Kris: Let me take you to somewhere here too. It the roottop of this school.

Seohyun: Okay.

Kris: Here it is the roottop.

Seohyun: I like the weather here. 

Kris: This is where you help me and Tiffany got together.

Seohyun: Really? Am I that good to made this place the place you and tiffany got together.

Kris: Yep.

Seohyun: um...I kinda remember something.

Kris: What is it?

Seohyun: I remember having lunch here with a girl. And she is my bestfriends. She shorter than me, have long red hair and were skinny. 

Kris: That Tiffany.

Seohyun: And we always chat together and we like to spend our lunchtime together here but if she not here then I will be at my favorite place. Kris I finally remember Tiffany.

Seohyun eyes was watering saying those. She was really happy that she could remember Tiffany and those time she have with her were really fun and that she is a very bestfriends. Kris move closer to her and hug her.

Seohyun: I remember my bestfriends Tiffany now. I'm really happy. I want to tell her that I remember her.

Kris: But can you remember me?

Seohyun broke the hug and say: I'm sorry Kris, I can't remember you only Tiffany.

Kris: It okay. ( He was sad but fake a smile and say it okay to her)

Seohyun: Thank you Kris for making me remember her. Your such a good frineds.

Kris: No problem. I was expecting you to remember me but you didn't so it okay.

Seohyun: I will try my best. 

Kris: Okay. It late already. So let me send you home. We will have a date with everyone and tell them that you remember Tiffany. We will invited her too and some FRIEND.

Seohyun: Okay. Let go home now...........

Kris send her home and also went home too.