Sad Year :(

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

A year have past and there still no news of seohyun coming back or how she doing or did she survive the Brain Tumor. Kris been questioning himself on how he felt for seohyun. A year have past and he still worry and seen not happy anymore because there no one to be with him and to cheer him. He have Tiffany but she doesn't know  how to make him felt happy and the feeling he use to feel when seohyun is around. after a year past and now that there still no news of seohyun. Kris regret why he didn't be there for her when she need him and how much she did for him but he never realize. He hate himself for being like that. Everyone is feeling sad but are trying their best to be happy and keep praying that Seohyun will be back again to be their friends. Luhun is still heartbroken but trying his best to forget her. Yoona was now going out with Kai and so is Taeyoen and Baekyun. Yoona and Kai were the sweet couple who always say sweet stuff and flirting with each other while Taeyoen and Baekyun don't know how to treat each other but always argue and when they are close they always blush and scare to touch each other. Tiffany and Kris were the boring couple where Kris feel bad about seohyun missing so he don't talk much and have fun with them. Tiffany on the other hand always try to cheer him up and made him laugh but he never did. 

Everyone was now already on their first year to college and enjoying it very much but still missing seohyun because she always the one who change the quiet atmosphere around everyone. 

Tiffany: Yeah! Finally it college!

Everyone except Kris: Yeah! are you guy exciting

Kris: It just like the same thing when you first go into high school..there nothing to feel excited about...

Everyone except Tiffany: Kris, seohyun was not here that why you say that. We know you feel bad and hurt but considerated Tiffany feeling too, she your girlfriends and always try to cheer you up since seohyun is gone but you never see it. If your always being like that then you might lost Tiffany too. And we don't know if Seohyun gonna be back but if you love seohyun and willing to wait for her then break up with Tiffany now so that in the future you won't hurt her and feel regret again. 

Kris: I'm sorry everyone...I will try but I regret not telling Seohyun that I love her too but at that time I doesn't realize it because I always thought I'm inlove with Tiffany. And I promise to care and try to love her again so that I will forget about seohyun. And I don't want to feel regret anymore because I have enough.

Tiffany: Kris, I know that you feel bad but I also have a heart too and seohyun my friends too and since she gone I was worry sick but I'm still try to cheer you up but always fail. I hadn't seem you smile since seohyun have being gone. I think if you are not going to happy with me then let break up.

Kris: Tiffany, I'm Sorry. But please don't break up with me, I'm already lost seohyun, I don't wanna lose you too.

Tiffany: Then you have to promise me that you have to be happy and not feeling bad or regret because she gone.

Kris: I will try and give up on it.

Tiffany: Okay.

Yoona: Are you guy done talking now?

Kris: yeah

Yoona: Okay! Kai, I'm hungry!

Kai: Okay, sweety let go find something for you to eat before we go to class.

Yoona: Babe, your the best boyfriends ever. I love you!

Kai: your making me blush sweety.

Taeyoen: ew...............

K/Y: What! Can't we be sweet to each other when we are bf and gf?

Taeyoen: you can but other places please why in school.

Yoona: I don't care..

Baekyung: Honey Taeyoen, why are you saying that to them? You know I want you to be sweet like that with  me too? I'm jealous of them.

Taeyoen:If you want me them you have to do whatever I told you to do.And why are you calling me Honer Taeyoen?

Baekyung: Cause I want to be sweet to you. Okay, I will do whatever you told me if you are gonna treat me like Yoona did to Kai.

Taeyoen: Ok..so shut up!

Baekyung: What? I thought you gonna be sweet to be.

Taeyoen: Oh, I thought you gonna do whatever I told you to do.

Baekyung: Fine!

They all laugh at Taeyoen and Baekyung arguement because they are cute and funny like that. They all went to their class for first day of college and decide to meet infront of the building again to go on a date together. 

Finally, school end and they meet at the front. They all went to shopping at the mall and have fun there as their date. Everyone miss how they use to go to place like that with seohyun. Luhun was lonely and sad because he have no partner like them. After that they all went home and enjoy their night time. Kris have a big picture of seohyun in his room and always look at it and kiss it before he went to sleep. Tiffany have a picture of Seohyun, and her together and she always look at it before she went to bed. Taeyoen and Yoona also have a picture of Seohyun with them so they look at it before they went to bed. Kai and Baekyung just talk to themselves before they went to sleep. Luhun have a picture of seohyun reading and always look and talk to it before he went to bed.

451548558_thumb.jpg

image64.png?w=600&h=251

This are the picture,Tiffany, Yoona, Taeyoen, Luhun, and Kris got of Seohyun.

3 year have pass........................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To readers: I decide to made 3 year pass because I felt like if I don't then my story gonna be long and boring. It about Kris decide to give up on seohyun and married Tiffany but.......................................

Thank You for reading my story and sorry if you reader couldn't understand my writing or by any chance confuse with my story.