Thank You For Your Help

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

Seohyun: Hello

Kris: Seohyun, where are you? Why don't you come to school today? I was worry about you?

He worry about me?hehehe

Seohyun: I'm just sick today so that why I didn't come to school

Kris: really, do you want me to visit you?

Seohyun: no,no,no....I'm tire, i'm gonna sleep so I can come to school tomorrow.

Kris: Ok, have a goodnight and remember what you say yestersday. You say you gonna help me with Tiffany.

Seohyun: Kris, I know. I will help you get her tomorrow to be your gf.

Kris: Thank you!

Seohyun: Welcome!

Kris: Bye, I got to go help my dad clean his office.

seohyun: Ok! bye!

Seohyun's mom: Seobaby, who are you on the phone with?

Seohyun: It kris mom, he ask me why I don't  go to school today.

mom: Oh..get ready and we gonna go home tonight since you have school tomorrow.

seohyun: Ok...

Mom: The doctor already give us permission to leave and have given us some medicine to treat you if you feel dizzy.

Seohyun go change in the bathroom and come back out and then they drove home from the hospital. When they got home, she went directly to her room and her mom brong her dinner and talk to her about the cancer thing she have. After a long talk, she finish her food, and go brush her teeth and then sleep. Then it morning and she wake up, get ready for school. When she went downstair Kris was already there waiting for her. 

Seohyun: Kris, why are you here so early?

Kris: I want to take you to school.

Seohyun: Okay! Let go then.

Kris: You don't want to eat breakfast?

Seohyun: I'm not hungry.

Kris: Okay

Kris drove her to school with him and he was asking her how he should act and how will she help him with her best friends. They were discussing and then seohyun got an ideas and told him. He agree and they both got to school. As Seohyun was walking out of his car, she cough and there blood in her hand but Kris didn't see and she quickly grab the nakin she got inside her pocket and wipe the blood.

Kris: Seohyun, look, there is Tiffany.

Seohyun: Oh..Ok...

You stay here and I will go talk to her first them at lunch you come to the roottop and bring the thing you prepare for her and ask her out Ok. I will find a way to made her go to the roottop with me and tell her about you and ask her question regarding you and see if she like you too, Ok. Said Seohyun.

Kris: Okay, Captain.

Stop it, I'm not your captain, your embarassing me. yell Seohyun

Kris: Sorry, meet at lunch Ok.

Seohyun: Ok.

seohyun: Tiffany! wait for me!

Tiffany: Oh, Seohyun! 

Seohyun: Tiffany, can I ask you something?

Tiffany: Yeah...

Seohyun: Um..do you like anyone?

Tiffany: Why do you ask?

Seohyun: I just wanna know and I have something to tell you too.

Tiffany: Okay..um..I like that friends of yours, hm..i think his name is Kris.

Seohyun: Omo! Really! 

Tiffany: Yeah...

Seohyun: oh, i'm just surprise, oh and what if he ask you out too, what are you gonna say?

Tiffany: If he ask me out, then I will say yes of course, but I don't think he like me because I'm too short and not pretty for him. 

seohyun: Don't think negative...

Tiffany: what do you want to tell me, I thought you say you have something you gonna tell me about.

Seohyun: I decide I won't tell you now.

Tiffany: Why?

Seohyun: um.um...if you wanna know, at lunch go to the roottop of the school, Okay.

Tiffany: Why?

Seohyun: Cause it is a surprise for you

Tiffany: really, what kind of surprise will you have for me there?

Seohyun: It a secret. Got to go to class or I will be late. Bye

Tiffany: Bye

Seohyun run away and felt tear in her eyes and her heart hurt and also felt happy that she did it for the guy she love. she bump into Kris and quickly wipe off her tear so he won't know that she cry.

Kris: Oh, Seohyun!

Seohyun: Kris!

Kris: So what did she say?

Seohyun: She say she like you too. So don't worry that your gonna got reject. Just go to the roottop and hide there until you saw her then give her the flower and ask her out.

Kris: Really! So happy!

Kris grab seohyun and start to hug her very tight and spining around and she was blushing but he didn't saw it. Then she push him away and start to run to her class and he followed her.

In class:

Teacher: Student there only one more week left them school end and your on summer vacation. So I will be giving you guy a last project to work on and presented it to class next week. Then I will give you guy the review for your exam next week. You have to work in partner. 

Seohyun: Kris, let be partner and work on our last project together.

Kris: Okay!

They all gather and search for information on their project and what they have to do is just draw, print, and made it into a poster.

Ding Dong....The school bell range and they all got out of class to lunch.

Seohyun: Kris quickly and go grab the flower you prepare and go to the roottop.

Kris: Okay..bye..

Seohyun:Bye, Kris!

It better for him to love tiffany and seeing him happy made me happy too, I will do anything to help you even if I'm hurt and have a brain tumor now. Tiffany can take care and be by his side when I'm not there. seohyun said.

At the Roottop

Tiffany: Seohyun, where are you? I thought you have something to tell me.

Kris: Seohyun, not here but me.

Tiffany: Oh, so you mean seohyun ask you to meet me here and tell me the good news instead of her.

Kris: No, I'm the one who ask seohyun to made you come here.

Tiffany: Oh, then what the good news?

Kris: The good new is: Tiffany, you be my girlfriends, I like you for so long now, and I would like to go out with you. It Okay if you say No.

Tiffany: Really! I have like you since the first time I saw you too.

Kris: Really? I was surprise at your answer too.

They hug and go to find seohyun. They walk to the backyard of school where seohyun favorite place was and saw her sitting there on the bench reading her favorite book. They both hold hand and quicklyrun toward Seohyun.

Kris and Tiffany: Seohyun!

Seohyun: Huh?

she turn and saw them both hold hand yelling at her.

Tiffany: Seohyun, your good new was really a surprise to me, and that why you ask me who I like right?

seohyun: um....yeah...

Tiffany hug seohyun and say: Thank You Seohyun, if you don't help him and me get together then I don't know what i'm gonna do.

Kris also come and hug them both.

T/S: ewww....

Kris: what? tiffany, i'm your bf, and seohyun i'm your friends so don't ew......

Seohyun: were just kidding..And no problem because you both are my friends. I can't believe that my two best friends are dating. You two match each other really well except....tiffany is little short for Kris.

Tiffany: Hey, who you calling short?

Kris: Yeah! who you calling short? huh?

Seohyun: Um....noone...I better run or else I will get beaten up...

T/K: yah! Don't dare to run away...

Seohyun: If I don't run then you both will kill me. Mommy help me!!!!!

They all having fun until the school bell range and it time for them to go to their afternoon class and Kris and Tiffany were holding hand and he send her to her class before he go to his. Seohyun looking at them, her heart ache, but feel happy that she have help the person she love be happy with the girl he love.

School end and Kris was gonna send seohyun home with tiffany but seohyun refuse because she doesn't want her heart to ache seeing them together. So she decide to walk home. When she got home, Kris was there waiting for her.

Seohyun: Wow Kris! your fast you have already drop tiffany off. So now let go finish our project so that you can go on a date with tiffany next monday after school.

Kris: Okay..let go..let go finish the project in your room and watch some movie together too. 

Seohyun: okay

They both run to seohyun room and take out the information they both got and decide to made it into a poster.