Our First Kiss...

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

Seohyun POV

As I was trying to get up from the floor and try to go to the bathroom, I step on something slippery and fall but onto of someone. When I realize it, Kris have already on the floor and me ontop of him and I was blushing but turn away so he won't see it. Then I try to get up but my feet stuck under the bed and use my other feet with my hand trying to push my body up and my feet was out from under the bed but fall back on him and I fell something touch my lip. And when I realize it, I'm was ontop of him and our mouth touch. I quickly push him back to the floor and get up but he hit his head and I lean back to help him. I ask him: Are you O..k...but I feel something on my lip again and it was Kris and this time he was holding onto me. I was embarassed so I push him  and run to the bathroom. So that when I heard him say: Ouch!

I quickly wash my face and open the bathroom door and he stood there straight which I was shock because I thought it was a thief or ghost.

Seohyun: Kris, are you okay?

Kris: I'm fine

Seohyun: Um..i'm sorry for pushing you and about what happened, it was just an accident ok...I didn't mean to um...kiss you..

Kris: It Okay...

Seohyun: Thank you for catching me if you are not fast enough then I may have bumped my head on the floor and be laying in bed now. 

Kris: No problem, seohyun..

Seohyun: yeah..I already put the information we got and research together you just need to made them into a poster and bring it to school on monday and both of us will presented to the class.

Kris: Okay..then I have to go now.. I have a date with tiffany at 7pm so I'm gonna go now

Seohyun: Hope you have fun!

The door close and I just stay there staying at the door and thinking what just happened awhile ago and realize that it was my first kiss and it also Kris first kiss too. I have take his frist kiss that why he seem kinda sad and mad at the same time because Tiffany was his girlfriends and he want his first kiss with her but I took it. I felt bad and embarassed. How will I face Kris when I see him again? 

Kris POV

I feel mad that my first kiss was not with my girlfriends with Tiffany but Seohyun and also don't know why but I kinda feel happy too kissing her and it not even her fault. No,No,No...Kris think straight..You must not cheated on Tiffany..ash! I must think too much! It was just an accident...

clam down clam down....Why do I have this weird feeling that I like seohyun more than Tiffany..Oh..nonono..it must be that kiss that made me think like this...

end of POV...........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if my fanfic or story ..but it my first time writing it, so please leave comment oh how i could improve.

I will try making the story good.

Thank you.....