What?

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

Seohyun: Where am I? My head hurt.

Seohyun's parent: seobaby, your in the hospital.

Her mom have tear in her eyes as she try  to talk to seohyun.

Seohyun: omma, why are you crying? And why am I in the hospital?

Seohyun's mom: Seobaby, my daughter, you pass out so we took you here in the hospital. 

Seohyun: Then, why did I pass out? And is there anything wrong with me mom?

Mom: Seohyun, don't freak out okay...

Seohyun: Ok

Mom: You have brain tumor and you pass out because the tumor in your head getting bigger because you didn't get enough sleep and cry to much that your eyes also red too.

Seohyun: What! How can I have it? Mom, am I gonna died?

Mom: No dear, if you are willing to go to america and  let the doctor take out the tumor in your brain and give you treatment and stay there for for 1 to 2 year.

Seohyun: Mom, I can't, I still don't want to leaves here yet because I'm still in high school and will miss everyone.

Mom: But the thing in your head will get bigger and you could be in danger or even pass away.

Seohyun: Mom can you just ask the doctor here to give me treatment and I will come check up every week. Until I feel like I'm ready for to go.

Mom: Seobaby, are you sure you wanna do that? Mommy is worry? What if you let mommy and daddy? What will we do without you?

Seohyun: Mom, I just want to stay here and have enough time with my friends and graduate from high school and then I will leaves and take that thing out. I'm just scare that if I go now and I might not wake up anymore, and what will happenned?

Mom: seobaby, if that what you want then, mommy will let you but promise me that after you finish high school, we gonna go to america and take that thing in your brain out, Okay!

Seohyun: Thank Mom. Your the best Mom Ever. Oh, and please don't tell anyone about this ok only you,me,father, and my brother Siwon know this Ok.

Mom: Why seobaby? 

Seohyun: Mom, I just don't want them to worry about me and if you love me, can you promise me please? 

Mom: Okay! Seobaby...