Preparing

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

Seohyun wake up because her phone was ringing.

Seohyun: What is it Yoona?

Yoona: Seohyun, Kai propose to me. We gonna get marry next month. I want you to help out. Meet me at the restaurant at 12:00pm. Everyone will be there. We have a meeting.

Seohyun: Okay.

They both hang up afterward.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun: Yoona, what is there to talk about?

Kris: didn't yoona told you were discussing her and kai wedding and also Taeyoen and Baekyung wedding.

Seohyun: Oh...

Yoona: Seohyun, Kai and me, taeyoen and baekyung are going to have our wedding together. 

Seohyun: Really? When?

TAeyoen: Next Month.

Tiffany: I'm gonna design and make their dress. And Siwon gonna help me design the guy suit.

Seohyun: Then, what am I going to help you with?

Yoona: Just come to my wedding.

TAeyoen: Yeah, just come to our wedding. And also help decorate the place. You, Kris, and Sooyoung should decorate the place. And Luhan gonna be our photographer that will take picture of us.

Seohyun: Okay. Is that all?

Taeyoen: Yeah. And you and Kris can help Tiffany with our dress and the suit.

Kai and BAekyung: Yeah. MAke it very beautiful and in good quality.

Tiffany: I'm not a bad designer.

KAi: okay. We know already just make sure.

After that they all left the restaurant and go to do their business. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris, put those flower over there and hurry come here to organize these chair. Seohyun said

Kris: Okay.

Tomorrow is the day and Taeyoen,baekyung, and Yoona, Kai wedding and they are docorating their wedding place. Seohyun and Kris were in charge of docorating and Sooyoung and Luhan were in charge of food for tomorrow. Yoona and Kai and Taeyoen and Baekyung are trying their wedding dress and suit that Tiffany design and make at Tiffany's bostique. 

Sooyoung: Luhan let pick the food that should be good for a wedding.

Luhan: Sooyoung, I know you gonna eat everything there. Aren't you scare of being as fat as a pig?

Sooyoung: "Yah!" I don't even get fat from eating why are you even saying that. 

Luhan: oh really, but why is your face getting chubby and wider and fatter?

Sooyoung: fine. I will let you do it yourself.

She then walk off to help Kris and Seohyun do the docoration. And Luhan also followed her to help them too because the food will just be the chef job.

Sooyoung: Is there anything for me to help here Seohyun?

Seohyun: Yeah, Help me docarate the room. 

Sooyoung: Okay.

Luhan: what about me?

Kris: You, come here and help me organize all these.

Luhan: Fine.

They all do their job. Until it very late and they all went home. They were tired. The bride and the Groom were satified with their dress and Suit and Tiffany was relieve as well as Siwon. But they don't even care to check their wedding place that those person there gonna be dead.