Chapter 18

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

The next day Seohyun wake up and ready to work. She look outside if Kris will come to pick her up but he wasn't there. Then she just went to work with her brother Siwon. Luhun on the other hand try to go early to Sooyoung house to take her to work but she ignore him and just take a cab instead. Kris just go to work at his company. 

In Siwon's car-----------

Siwon: My little sister, is there something bothering you?

Seohyun: Oppa, Sooyoung unnie misunderstanding me. She doesn't pick up her phone when I call her. I'm scare she gonna hate me.

Siwon: Why is that?

Seohyun: Yestersday, she text me to spend time with her but I didn't saw her message and I was with Luhun. She think that I don't want to spend time with her but I spend time with Luhun. She saw me and Luhun hugging.

Siwon: Then tell her when your at work. But why are you and Luhun hugging?

Seohyun: I'm crying and he just comfort me.

Siwon: I will help you. Don't be sad my lovely sister. Oh by the way, I have a date with your friend Tiffany today so I won't be in my office. I'm gonna go to help her at her work place and enjoy today with her.

Seohyun: Oppa, when did you and Tiffany became so close?

Siwon: Um....the day when we have the dinner date...But I just ask her yesterday if I can spend sometime with her and get to know her more.

Seohyun: hehhee, my brother is in love. I'm happy for you. I will support you. Please make Tiffany happy, I don't want my bestfriend to be sad.

Siwon: nae...I promise you...And we are here..

Seohyun: Okay..Bye..I will get off to work. Enjoy your date with Tiffany.

Siwon: Bye lovely.

Seohyun enter the hospital and Siwon drove away. Then Sooyoung arrived and enter the building.  Seohyun turn back and saw Sooyoung. She was running toward Sooyoung to explain thing but  Sooyoung ignore her and walk straight to her office and lock the door so Seohyun can't enter. 

Seohyun: Sooyoung, let me explain. You misunderstanding me.

Sooyoung: Seohyun, It time to work not for explaining things. I'm busy now so can you please stop calling my name so I can work properly since I'm also stress over useless thing too.

Seohyun left after hearing what Sooyoung say from inside her office. Seohyun go to her office and just work.  Then there an emergency and Sooyoung and Seohyun both rush to the emergency room. There a guy that got shot on his back . After few hour of in the operating room with the patient it finally done. He safe now thank to Seohyun and Sooyoung hard working together. They move the guy to room #304 in the third floor and ask his parent to visit him now. Both Sooyoung and Seohyun head to their office  and go check other patient. Then it was lunch time.

Seohyun: Sooyoung, mind go to eat lunch with me.

Sooyoung: Seohyun, I'm busy so you can eat by yourself or call Luhun to come and eat with you. 

Seohyun: Sooyoung, why are you keep ignoring me? 

Sooyoung: I'm really am busy and I'm not ignoring you.

Seohyun: Fine, but you have to let me explain thing to you today.

Sooyoung: If I have time Seohyun. And today we have a new patient too. So don't interfer our work with our personal problem.

Seohyun: I'm sorry.

Sooyoung walk away and Seohyun went to eat by herself. Sooyoung was looking through her patient floder and her schedule for today. She was bored and fall asleep on her desk. 

Luhun was outside her office knocking the door but she didn't hear it since she asleep. Then he slowly open the door since it unlock. He enter her office with food in his hand and found she was sleeping. He thought to himself: She didn't want to eat lunch because she busy but why is she sleeping? She just want to ignore Seohyun and me. Maybe she jealous of me and Seohyun when she see me and Seohyun at the Park.

Flaskback:

Seohyun: Luhun, I know why Sooyoung and Kris is mad for.

Luhun: what is it?

Seohyun: Sooyoung was mad at me for spending time with you a guy and don't even tell her and that I didn't even read her message to meet her at the park but you instead. 

Luhun: is that so?

Seohyun: Yeah.

Luhun: What about Kris?

Seohyun: He mad maybe because he saw me and you hugging from the park. 

Luhun: Ah..I know why now. He is jealous of you.

Seohyun: But we need to explain to them. 

Luhun: Where is Sooyoung?

Seohyun: She in her office and is busy that why she doesn't eat lunch with me and that why I call you to come here.

Luhun: Then I will bring something to her to eat in her office and will come back to eat lunch with you okay.

Seohyun: Okay.

End of Flashback.

Luhun walking to where Sooyoung is and sit on her desk. He sit there and put the food on the desk as well. He look at her face. He thought to himself: She is pretty.

Luhun: I guess you are  tire from yesterday. I'm sorry if it my fault for making you misunderstanding Seohyun. I don't know why but seeing you sad or mad and ignore me make me felt hurt. I just want to clear thing out with you but you keep ignore me. I miss when we argue. 

Then sooyoung head move and Luhun saw it. He stand up and then sit on the chair in front of her desk. 

Sooyoung: Why are you in my room?

Luhun: I just want to give these food to you since you didn't go eat lunch with Seohyun.

Sooyoung: I'm not hungry. And why are you being a goody to me?

Luhun: I thought your busy but why are you sleeping in your office.

Sooyoung: I'm just done with my work and I'm tire so I just rest a little. And is that your problem?

Luhun: No..I just want to be nice and bring these for you to eat but since your not hungry then I will go.

Sooyoung: Wait! I'm sorry. Can I eat those now. I'm really hungry now.( she say in a soft vioce.)

Luhun: Okay. But you have to listen to what I'm gonna say to you.

Sooyoung: Fine.

Sooyoung grab the food in his hand and start to eat. Luhun sit at the chair in front of her desk and just stare at her eating.

Sooyoung: So, what did you want to say to me?

Luhun: I want to talk to you about yesterday.

Sooyoung: Then please head out now.

Luhun: You say your gonna listen to me. And I will take those food with me if you told me to go out.

Sooyoung: Fine. Then say it.

Luhun: What you saw yesterday, Seohyun was crying because she felt sad and bad that she hurt other people by not remembering them. And I just comfort her by hugging her. She didn't saw the message you text her that why she didn't know you want to spend time with her and for you and her to meet at the park.  She was crying last night and just know that you text her when she went home. You shouldn't ruin your friendship with her just because of this.

Sooyoung: So. And I'm busy working that why I didn't listen to her. She keep blocking my way when I'm trying to work. I won't let our friendship be broken just because of this. But why are you clearing this thing with me?

Luhun: I felt hurt when you ignore me and look sad.

Sooyoung: But It was not because of the matter yesterday. It something else but I'm sorry I can't tell you.

Luhun: Oh, but why?

Sooyoung: Because I'm not sure too.

Luhun: Okay. I will go now. Seohyun is waiting for me.

Sooyoung: Goodbye! ( Sooyoung suddenly yell at him)

Luhun just laugh at her and walk out. He went to Seohyun and she already finish eating.

Seohyun: Luhun, why you took so long? I'm already finish my lunch.

Luhun: Then I will be going now. Bye.

He wink at her. Seohyun just laugh and walk to her office and continue working.

Tiffany and Siwon--------

Tiffany: Where are we going next?

Siwon: How about shopping and watching a movie together?

Tiffany: Sure. I want to buy something for Kris.

Siwon: Why do you want to buy something for him?

Tiffany: you don't know. Today is his birthday.

Siwon: I didn't know. Let both go and each buy a gift for him and celebrate his late birthday.

Tiffany: Sure. Me and Kris decide to be bestfriend now. Siwon oppa, what if your girlfriend see us, will I get in trouble?

Siwon: I don't have a girlfriend. 

Tiffany: your so handsome, how could you got no girlfriend?

Siwon: Because I already have someone I like but don't know if she can accept me to be her boyfriend.

Tiffany: oooh....who is she? I curious.

Siwon: You will know at the end of the day.

Tiffany: Okay.

They both go shopping and buy Kris a gift and go to watch movie together.

Kris Pov--------------

It my birthday today but I'm not happy. No one seem to bother celebrate with me. I guess I should just go to the club and enjoy my birthday there. seohyun didn't even care to know about my birthday. I should just go to the club later at night and spend my birthday there.

End of Pov------------

Then it was 5pm already. Sooyoung and Seohyun both get off work. Seohyun got a call from Tiffany. 

Seohyun: What is it Tiffany?

Tiffany: Seohyun, Today is Kris's birthday so please come to your house and prepare for his birthday and bring your friends Sooyoung and Luhun too. It a surprise birthday for Kris.

Seohyun: What? It his birthday. But I don't have anything for him. Tiffany you guy get the surprise birthday and I will go buy something for him and I be there.

Tiffany: Okay. Bye

Seohyun: Bye.

Seohyun hang up and go to Sooyoung.

Seohyun: Sooyoung, Yestersday, it not what you thought. Luhun and me have nothing going on and I was crying that why I didn't see your message. Luhun just comfort me.

Sooyoung: No need to explain anymore Seohyun. I already understand it. Sorry for ignoring you. But I'm really busy today so that why I always ignore you.

Seohyun: Okay, then let go to buy something for Kris's birthday.

Sooyoung: What? It Kris birthday.

Seohyun: Yeah. Let hurry. 

They both go to the mall. They both shopped around for one hour and Seohyun found a necklace that she buy for him. It a necklace with two ring on it. Sooyoung buy Kris a shirt since she don't know what he like. Then they both go to Seohyun house. And after that Seohyun call Luhun and he came with a present too. Then Tiffany call Kris to come to Seohyun's house.

Tiffany: Kris, can you come to Seohyun's house?

Kris: Why?

Tiffany: Seohyun is really sick and she want you.

Kris: I'm on my way now. 

Tiffany: Okay.

Tiffany and Kris both hang up. Siwon give her a high five. Seohyun just look at them. Luhun and Sooyoung just keep argue. Then after a few minute of argue, having fun, and playing around the door bell ring.

Tiffany: Come in. The door is unlocked.

Kris enter the house. Everything is dark. And then Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Kris.

Kris: You guy! You guy scare me. You made me worry about Seohyun and here I come and your celebrating my birthday. I love you guy.

He run to everyone and hug them. He made a wish and blow the candle. They all just enjoy the birthday party and give their present to him. Seohyun grab his hand and drag him to her bedroom.

Kris: Why do you drag me here? Do you want me to umm....do something to you?

Seohyun: Stop your ert mind. I just want to clear thing with you.

Kris: Is there anything need to be clear.

Seohyun: Yes, there is.

Kris: Then what is it?

Seohyun: What you saw yesterday is nothing. I'm crying and Luhun just comfort me. We both meet at the cafe but come to the park to relax. And I remember something but can't recall it. I felt sad that I hurt other people by not remember them and Luhun just comfort me by hugging me.

Kris: It not my problem whether you guy hug or not.

Seohyun: Then why are you not picking up when I call you?

Kris: Because I shut my phone.

Seohyun: You can go now since I clear thing with you.

Kris: I should do something before I go out since you drag me here.

Kris walk closer to Seohyun and she keep step backward until she gonna fall and ask Kris what he doing. Then she pull Kris shirt and they both fall on her bed. Their lip were touching and Seohyun eye was wide open. She push Kris away and get up. Kris grab her arm and turn her to face him and then Kiss her again. She try to push him away but he was too strong. Then suddenly the door open.

Everyone eye wide open and their mouth was open very big too because of what they saw. 

Seohyun push him away and turn away blushing. Kris say thank you to everyone and grab all his gift and left Seohyun's place before gotting hit by Siwon.

Everyone: What are you two doing?

Seohyun: Um..........

Siwon: you don't have to say it we know already.

Seohyun: Why are you guy asking it?

Tiffany: Lovey Dovey in your room. Do you drag him here just to do that. Hehehe

Seohyun: Tiffany?

Sooyoung: Yeah, is that why you drag him here in your room?

Luhun: Wow! Seohyun. You even made Kris blush when he left.

Yoona: Aah..you two are so sweet..

Kai: Yoona do you want me to kiss you too?

Yoona: Not now. Do you want to be embarrassed like them too.

Kai: Okay.

Taeyoen: Seohyun your even sweeter than me and baekyung.

Baekyung: hehehehe, honey taeyoen is right.

Seohyun: Go away you guy. Stop it.

They all go down stair and clean all the mess.  Then everyone start to leave Seohyun house. 

Siwon: Seohyun I will be back. I need to take Tiffany home. 

Seohyun: Ok.

Luhun: Bye Seohyun.

Seohyun: Bye luhun.

Sooyoung: Bye Seohyun.

Seohyun: Bye Sooyoung unni.

Yoona/Kai: Bye Seohyun. Have a sweet dream about you and Kris.

Seohyun: " Yah!"

Taeyoen/Baekyung: Bye lovely Seohyun.

Seohyun: Bye.

Then seohyun close the door and went to bed.

Luhun and Sooyoung-----

They just stay silent because Sooyoung was already sleeping while Luhun focus on driving. Then after some minute Luhun was already at Sooyoung place. He start to wake up Sooyoung.

Still sleeping Sooyoung: "Mind your own business!"

Luhun: What? You want to play with me and still not wake up right?

Sooyoung just stay quiet and sleep. Then Luhun wake her again. She still keep say mind your own business. Then he talk to her.

Luhun: If I count to 3 and your still not wake up then I will do it the harsh way. 1....2....Sooyoung still sleeping....and....3...

Luhun then shake her but she say mind your own business again. He then got mad and got off his seat and go to the side where sooyoung sit. He carry her out and then drop her on the ground.  Sooyoung finally wake up and scream.

"Ouch!" Why did you do that? Shout Sooyoung.

Luhun: Cause you wouldn't wake up and keep saying Mind your own business to me when I try to wake you up. And it seem this method of mind work. Droping you on the ground. Hahahaha

Sooyoung: "Yah!"

Sooyoung point at him and keep yelling. He annoyed and walk up to her. And then He kiss her so that she will stop screaming. 

Then Luhun broke from the kiss and go into his car. Sooyoung just stood there shock. 

Luhun: Goodbye.

He drove away before Sooyoung can yell back at him. 

Sooyoung: My kiss...how can he kiss me like that.

She was mad and enter her house.

Siwon and Tiffany-------------

Tiffany: So you like someone already.

Siwon: yeah. 

Tiffany: are you going to tell me since we are friend already.

Siwon: You will know in a bit.

Then they reach Tiffany's house and she got out. She wave goodbye to siwon but Siwon got out of the car too.

Tiffany: Why did you get out of the car? Aren't you leaving after droping me off?

Siwon: I'm will but I have something to ask you.

Tiffany: What is it?

Siwon: You want to know who I like right?

Tiffany: Well if you don't want to tell me it okay.

Siwon: But I want to.

Tiffany: Okay, then who is it?

Siwon kneel down and Tiffany look at him like what are you doing face.

Siwon: It you Tiffany, I like you from the moment I met you. Can you be my girlfriend?

Tiffany was crying.

Siwon: Why are you crying? you don't  like me? 

Tiffany: I will, I will become your girlfriend and love you. I'm just so happy.

Siwon: Really?

He get up and hug her. He was smiling and yelling yes. He then walk to her and hug her and kiss her. After that Tiffany go to her house and Siwon left.

Kris----

Kris just drove home because he was embarassed from what the other people see him and Seohyun kissing. He took their gift and just left without saying goodbye to Seohyun. But he was really happy because he kiss Seohyun and that Seohyun and Luhun was not in a relationship. he felt really happy.

Yoona and Kai----

They are so funny. Shock because we see them both kiss. Seohyun was blushing and didn't admit it too. Hehehe...they are cute. Say yoona.

Kai: yeah. Sweety, can you give me a kiss so I can get you home faster. 

Yoona: Okay.

Yoona kiss him on the cheek and he turn and she kiss on his lip instead. Then he turn back to focus on driving while yoona just smile and fall asleep.

Taeyoen and BAekyung-----

BAekyung: Taeyoen, I want a kiss too.

Taeyoen: Keep focus on driving, I don't want to died yet.

Baekyung: Give me a kiss first.

Taeyoen: Fine.

She give him a kiss on his cheek. She then fall asleep. And Baekyung just continue driving. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading....I hope you enjoy it...