DINNER DATE WITH EVERYONE :)

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

Seohyun POV

I call my friend and cousin last night to have dinner with me today since we didn't see each other yestersday. I also call Tiffany because she is my bestfriend and I finally remember her so I want to surprise her even though I know she still sad. Then my phone ring and I pick up.

Seohyun: what is it? Kris!

Kris: Seohyun...did you call your friends already? And where are we gonna have dinner together?

Seohyun: We gonna have our dinner at my friends Jessica's parent restaurant at 8:00pm.

Kris: Okay.

Seohyun: Bye!

Then I got off to work. I'm still excited about a date with everyone and I hope Tiffany not feeling sad anymore. I hope my good new will made her a little happy.

End of POV

Kris POV

I'm was tired yesterday so I just went straight to sleep and forgot to call my friends. Then I decide to call Seohyun first and she answer.

Seohyun: what is it? Kris

I felt happy as I heard her vioce because it just sweet.

then I ask her if she call her friend already and where to meet.

Kris: Seohyun.....did you call your friends already? And where we gonna have dinner together.

She answer: At my friends Jessica parent restaurant.

I just say Okay and hang up. Then I quickly look through my contact and start to call some of my friends to have dinner with me, Seohyun, and her friends too. Then I got out off my house to work. 

End Of POV

It was a long day for everyone and they all were tired. They all then get ready and got to meet at the place they promise to have dinner together. Tiffany arrive first and just sat in one of the table in the restaurant and wait for the other. As she waiting for everyone someone approach her.

Tiffany POV

I was still waiting for my friends to arrive at the restaurant when someone suddenly approach me. He greet me and ask if I'm one of Seohyun Friends.

The Guy: Hi...Are you Tiffany one of Seohyun's friends?

Tiffany: Yes (I answer him) Um..Who are you? And how do you know I'm Seohyun's friends?

I'm Choi Siwon, Seohyun older brother. Did you really didn't remember me? said the guy.

Tiffany: Really? I guess I was under too much stress so I forgot about you.

Siwon: I think so too cause you look sad and tired.

Tiffany: Yeah, I'm recovering from a fever and I'm just busy these day. By the way why are you here?

Siwon: I'm here to have dinner with my sister and her friends too.

Tiffany: Oh...then you could sit there. 

He just sit infront of me when i told him to sit. He really handsome now. I can't believe he was Seohyun brother that was fat back then. He also nice too. Seohyun sure have a nice and handsome brother now.

End of Pov

They both talk and talk until Seohyun was finally here after going to the restroom when they arrive there so that why Siwon go to Tiffany first.

"Tiffany!"...(Seohyun Shouted)

Tiffany:Oh...Seohyun...where did you went? How could your brother here before you when you guy live in the same house?

Seohyun: Siwon and me arrive here together but I went to the restroom and I just came back from it.

Siwon: Seohyun, your friend here are really friendly and nice.

Whispering between Seohyun and Siwon.........................................................................................................................

Siwon:Seohyun, I didn't know you have such a pretty,nice, and lovely friend Tiffany here. She use to be a little hubby back then. And I don't know why that Kris like her back then and when she became more skinny and pretty he didn't like her anymore. It confuse me.

Seohyun: I know she pretty and all that but I don't know about her and Kris relationship back then. You should remember that I didn't remember Kris.

Siwon: Ooh............

Seohyun: Brother...I also know that you fall for her just now because you were laughing and looking at her the whole time even when she not looking or talking to you.

Siwon: How did you know that?

Seohyun: because I have fast eye and I'm smart.

 What are you guy whispering to each other? whisper Tiffany to both of them.

End of Whispering..............................................................................................................................................................

Siwon and Seohyun both look at Tiffany.

Seohyun: nothing...Siwon say your pretty.....

Tiffany: Thanky you.....(Blush)

Siwon: No problem....Seohyun,see what you did? You made Tiffany blush.

Seohyun: I did nothing. It a compliment from you. Aww....Tiffany your cute when you blush....

Siwon: Right...oop...

Seohyun:see..it was you who made her blush more...

Siwon: Okay..fine I'm sorry.....

Tiffany: It okay....you guy personality are almost the same no wonder you guy are brother and sister.

Siwon/Seohyun: Yeah..

They continue talking until each of their friends appear at the restaurant. Then they all were there and they all just talk and enjoy the dinner. And Seohyun told Tiffany she remember her but not Kris.

Yoona: Let hurry and order food. I'm hungry. Babe can you order some food for us now...I'm really hungry...

Kai: Okay..what do you want to eat babe?

Yoona: Everything that is yummy.

Kai: Okay...

He ask the person working there and ask him to come get their order.

Taeyoen: Eww...........

Baekyung: What do you want to eat too honey?

Taeyoen: BAekyung-ah why are you being so sweet like that too? I'm gonna puke.

Everyone: are you pregnant?

Taeyoen: yah! I'm not pregnant, it just that Yoona and Kai are just too sweet that I'm gonna puke.

Y/K: your just jealous because you and Baekyung are not that sweet like us.

Taeyoen: No....

BAekyung: They are right...hehehe....

Then everyone just order food and wait for them to serve.

Kris: How are you Tiffany?

Tiffany: I'm doing good Kris.

Seohyun: Tiffany..I have something to tell you.

Tiffany: what is it Seohyun?

Everybody except Kris: Don't tell us that you and Kris are dating.

Seohyun: No..I wouldn't date that Kris...

Tiffany: then what is it?

Seohyun: I remember you. Thank to Kris that why I remember you.

Tiffany: Really?

Seohyun: Yep...Kris took me to our high school roottop and that why I remember you. I remember we use to eat our lunch there. And that you are my very bestfriend in high school.

Tiffany: Seohyun..Thank you for remembering me again.....Thank Kris for making her remember me but not you..hehehe

Kris: sign...no problem...

Their food was server and they all eat their food. Yoona and Kai both were feeding each other and Baekyung and Taeyoen were copying Kai and Yoona. Luhun and Sooyoung were bickering and eating at the same time. Kris's friends Tao and Lay just eat and look at everyone. Tiffany and Siwon were eating and talking to each other. Seohyun just eat. Kris was staring at Seohyun and eating also. They were eating until Luhun stare at Seohyun and ask her to eat and he feed her. Kris were jealous so he feed Sooyoung and talk to her. Sooyoung was also mad because Luhun was staring at Seohyun and Seohyun feeding him so she talk and let Kris feed her. Luhun was also looking at sooyoung but just ignore it and continue eating. Seohyun just look at Kris and Sooyoung and continue eating and feeding Luhun. Jessica was busy in the restaurant since there were a lot of people eating in the restaurant and she have to help serve.

Then they all finish eating and pay the bill. Then Siwon and Tiffany leave together because he want to send her home. 

Siwon: Tiffany, can I take you home?

Tiffany: What about Seohyun?

Kris: I will take her home?

Siwon: Okay..Thank you Kris.

Kris: No problem..so both of you can go now I can take care of Seohyun.

S/T: Bye.

They both enter Siwon car and leave. 

Seohyun: why did you say that? I can leave with Luhun or take a cab home.

Kris: I want to take you home.

Seohyun: fine...

Sooyoung: Luhun....can you take me home...( showing her aegyo to Luhun)

Luhun: Fine!

Tao and Lay: Then we gonna go now too.

Everyone: Okay bye.

Tao and Lay both leave.

Yoona: Babe let hurry and go now too.

Kai: Okay.

Taeyoen: Baekyung..hurry and let go...Why are you so slow?

Baekyung: I still carry your purse, hat, and sweater and they are kinda heavy so that why I'm slow.

Taeyoen: Okay..let go now.....

Baekyung: Okay Honey........

Kris: Seohyun are you coming?

Seohyun: Of course I'm coming. I'm not gonna walk home.

A big smile appear on Kris face...

Kris:hehehe......

Luhun: Hurry fattie..I'm not gonna wait for you..Why are you so slow too?

Sooyoung: Okay..I'm just tired. Geez your so mean ugly guy....

They all left the restaurant.

 Yoona and Kai.....................................................................

Kai: So I will just take you home and go home too.

Yoona: Yeah babe because I'm tire and tomorrow I have a photoshoot at 8 in the morning so I need to sleep early.

Kai: Okay...

They reach Yoona house and Kai give her a peck on the lip and she enter her house.

Yoona: Bye babe...drive safe....

Kai: Okay..love you..(wink at yoona)

Taeyoen and Baekyung........................................................................................................

Baekyung: Honey Taeyoen-ah can you be nicer and very sweet to me...Why are you always make me carry your things.

Taeyoen: Shshsh...................Just keep driving I'm gonna sleep........

Baekyung: Okay.....

Luhun and Sooyoung...................................................................................................................

Luhun: Why don't you just go with Kris?

Sooyoung: Because Kris already go with Seohyun...And I know that your jealous because you like Seohyun..

Luhun: So, why don't just ask Kris to take you home and I will take Seohyun home...

Sooyoung: Well it too late now..you didn't ask me to ask Kris first...And it because i show my aegyo to you that you couldn't resist it and that why you agree to let me go with you.

Luhun: I just pity you because no one will want to take a fattie like you home...

Sooyoung: can you stop calling me fattie already...I have a name and it Sooyoung...

Luhun: Nope...

Sooyoung: fine then I will keep calling you ugly too.

Luhun: I don't care.

Then Sooyoung just fall asleep and Luhun just focus on driving.

Tao and Lay.....................................................................................................................

Those people are just weir.  Getting jealous at each other and fighting and being sweet. And also very annoying too. Were bad luck to join them for dinner. Lay complain to Tao.

Tao: Yeah...

Tiffany and Siwon......................................................................................................

Tiffany: Thank for taking me home.

Siwon: No problem..And since your  Seohyun's friend too so your like my friends too.

Tiffany: Seohyun have such a nice brother like you. she must be happy.

Siwon: But I'm bad luck having a sister like her because she always bully me and if I did back to her then she gonna tell our parent and my mom will surely tell at us.

Tiffany: hahaha

Siwon: Why are you laughing?

Tiffany: Your just funny..Got bully by your own sister.

Siwon: Yeah....

Kris and Seohyun.............................................................................................................................

Seohyun: Huh....How could Siwon just ditch me and offer to take Tiffany home instead of me? I don't even want you to take me home. I should have ask Luhun to take me home instead of you...

Kris: You can't because I already tell your brother that I'm taking you home. And Luhun was already with sooyoung too. And can't you see that your brother is interest in Tiffany?

Seohyun: I'm not blind and dumb to know that my brother like Tiffany because if he don't then I will not got ditch by him.

Kris: I guess you know him well.

Seohyun: Of course he my brother. 

Kris: Why are you so mean to me again? 

Seohyun: Because you are not trustful and you might hurt me again like the past that why I don't remember you.

Kris: Well I like you now and I'm gonna make you fall for me and remember me. 

Seohyun: I won't fall for you. 

Kris: You will surely fall for me cause I'm handsome, rich, and got everything.

Seohyun: I will make sure to be mean to you and I don't like you so I will never love you.

Kris: Okay..you will see..cause you have a crush on me when we were kids.

Seohyun: I don't believe you...

They reach Seohyun house and she quickly open the car door and go out. Kris got out too.

Seohyun: Why are you getting out too?

Kris: Because I'm wanna say goodbye before I go.

Kris go to where Seohyun was.

Muah....He kiss Seohyun on the cheek and quickly run to the other side and get into his car and drive away before she yell at him. Seohyun was shock and just stood there still until Kris say goodbye and she was about to yell at him but he already gone.

Kris: Goodbye! Hope you like the kiss.

He drove away.................

Seohyun: Yah! You have to pay back for kissing me. 

YOUR DEAD TOMORROW...............................HMP....WENT INSIDE HER HOUSE......

20110126_phuket_snsd_1.jpg20120404_exom-mama.jpg

I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURE I PUT IN HERE...I JUST GOT THEM FROM GOOGLE....