SURPRISE

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

Three year pass and all they have finish college. Yoona and Taeyoen want to be a model while Kai and Baekyung want to becomes actors. Kris want to take charge of his father company as he promise his father and Tiffany want to become a fashion designer. Luhun want to be a photographer. Everyone have give up hope that Seohyun will not comeback but still remember her as their bestfriends. Tiffany and Kris parent want them to get marry so they set a date for them and it was June 20, 2012 the day where seohyun all left them and Kris and Tiffany engagement party from two year ago. (notes this is the year 2011 when their parent want them to get married) Kris doesn't look happy but doesn't refuse and just smile. Tiffany was really happy.

1 year pass.............................................................

1 year have pass and everyone have become what they want to do. Yoona and Taeyoen successful become two famous model for the Kim's Company and Baekyung and Kai also successful become famous actors for the Kim's Company. Yoona, Taeyoen, Kai, and Baekyung all went public with their relationship since they enter the company to become models and actors. Fan were proud of both the couple and not disapointed and always cheer for them to last forever. Kris have successfully became a business man with his father company now as his. Tiffany also became a famous fashion designer and have her own bostique full of her own design clothes or fashions. Luhun also became a very famous photographer.

IT IS TODAY! IT IS OUR WEDDING TODAY! I'M EXCITING AND REALLY HAPPY KRIS SAID TIFFANY.

Everyone was helping setting out things, organizing everything, and preparing for the wedding. Tiffany was in her dressing room fixing preparing herself for the wedding. Kris was already in his groom dress ready for the wedding smiling at people but was still thinking about Seohyun. Luhun bump into Kris and he just quickly say sorry because he saw someone familar when he look out the window. Kris just stood there looking confuse but just continue welcoming his guest.

Luhun: Seohyun!!!!

The person turn around and it turn out to be Seohyun!

SEOHYUN: LUHUN?

Luhun run quickly to Seohun and hug her tight and start question her and himself.

LUHUN: I'M NOT DREAMING RIGHT? AM I?

SEOHYUN: NO YOUR NOT...I'M BACK!

LUHUN: I MISS YOU SO MUCH SEOHYUN. I THOUGHT THAT I WILL NEVER SAW YOU AGAIN

SEOHYUN: DIDN'T I PROMISE YOU THAT I'M GONNA COMEBACK?

LUHUN: YOU DID BUT IT BEEN 5 YEAR ALREADY AND THERE NO NEWS OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY 

SEOHYUN: I'M SORRY 

Both Seohyun and Luhun go to the park and sit at the bench there dicussing why suddenly Seohyun appear in the street.

LUHUN: WHY DID YOU JUST POP OUT IN THE STREET OF NO WHERE?

SEOHYUN: I WAS WALKING TO SEE THE PLACE I USE TO LIVE WHEN I'M LITTLE AND GROW UP IN BEFORE I WENT TO AMERICA. I MISS THAT HOUSE AND I DON'T KNOW BUT SOMETHING MAKE ME MISS IT AND WANT TO COME SEE IT.

LUHUN: OH, WELL I'M REALLY HAPPY YOUR BACK. 

SEOHYUN: ME TOO AND SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR 5 YEAR LONG. SO WHAT IS YOUR CAREER THAT YOUR WORKING ON NOW?

LUHUN: I'M A PHOTOGRAPHER

SEOHYUN: REALLY?

LUHUN: YEP! SO, ARE YOU GOING TO STAY HERE IN KOREAN? AND WHAT IS YOUR JOB?

SEOHYUN: ME? I'M COMING TO STAY HERE SINCE IT MY HOMETOWN AND I'M A DOCTOR AND IT WAS BECAUSE OF MY JOB THAT WHY I DECIDE TO CAME BACK AND LIVE HERE.

LUHUN:REALLY? SO, WHY DO YOU BECAME A DOCTOR?

SEOHYUN: I DON'T KNOW BUT I FEEL HAPPY WHEN I CAN HELP PEOPLE WHO IS SICK BACK TO HEALTHY.

LUHUN:SEOHYUN, IS THERE SOMETHING HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO TO AMERICA? YOU LOOK LIKE YOU DON'T REMEMBER SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU.

SEOHYUN: I DON'T KNOW TOO. MY MOM JUST TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS AN ACCIDENT THAT HAPPENED WITH MY HEAD WHEN I WAS GETTING THE TEATMENT FOR MY HEAD.

LUHUN: OH...DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU GET TREATMENT ON YOUR HEAD?

SEOHYUN: I DON'T KNOW OR REMEMBER BUT MY MOM TOLD ME IT BRAIN TUMOR.

LUHUN:SO WHAT IS THE ACCIDENT THAT HAPPENED WITH YOU?

SEOHYUN: I WILL TELL YOU LATER WHEN I TAKE YOU TO MEET MY PARENT WHEN THEY GET HERE.

LUHUN:OKAY!

LUHUN: WAIT!!!!!!!!  I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT TIFFANY WEDDING WHEN I SAW YOU. I GUEST I WERE SO EXCITED AND HAPPY TOSEE YOU THAT I FORGOT. THEY MUST HAVE BEING MAD AT ME WAITING FOR ME TO TAKE THEIR PHOTO. SEOHYUN, LET GET YOU READY AND GO TO THE WEDDING.

SEOHYUN: BUT...........

Seohyun didn't even finish her sentences because Luhun already drag her to the bostique shop near the park they were staying at. He quickly told her to pick a dress and change to it so she could go to the wedding with him. Seohyun was confuse but did what Luhun told her to. She step out and Luhun was amazed at how pretty she look.

Luhun: Seohyun...you are so beautiful in that outfit..it match you perfectly..so let go to the wedding now.

Seohyun: Ok???

They quickly run to the building where Kris wedding was held and enter it.

AT THE WEDDING PLACE......................................................................................................

Kris: where is that Luhun? My wedding is gonna start and he no where to be found. Who gonna take my wedding picture?

Taeyoen: Kris hurry in the wedding is gonna start. They gonna take your bride in to meet you now and the priest gonna do his job. Then you two gonna be husand and wife.

Kris: but Luhun is no where to be found?

Taeyoen: It okay..he already text me that he will be here on time to take your wedding picture.

Kris: Okay

He went back inside and stand in front of the priest waiting for his bride. Then Tiffany came from a far of the door and closer and closer and closer to Kris. Then she is there beside him readying for the for the priest to do his job.

Wait!.....................................

everyone turn around and saw Luhun and aperson behind him.

Luhun: Wait!

Everybody: Luhun, your late and now disturing their wedding now. 

Luhun: I'm sorry but we can't let this person let out of your wedding because she is one of our bestfriends.

Kris: Luhun, your finally here...you know you made me worry that there no one to take my wedding picture. And who behind you?

KRIS TURN AROUND TO FACE THE PRIEST AND READY TO CONTINUE SINCE HE FEELING  SAD THAT HE GONNA MARRY AND CAN'T  SEE SEOHYUN ANYMORE.

Luhun: It Seohyun!

Everybody: Don't lies!

Luhun: I'm not lying!

Look! 

SEOHYUN!!!!!!!!!EVERYONE SHOUT.

SEOHYUN: HELLO EVERYONE! I HEARD IT SOMEONE WEDDING. I'M SEOHYUN..AND WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE EVERYONE SHOCK SEEING ME?

KRIS QUICKLY TURN AROUND AFTER HE HEARD SEOHYUN NAME AND WAS SHOCK AS WELL. HE RUN TO HER SHOUTING HER NAME.

KRIS: SEOHYUN!!!!!!!!!!

HE HUG HER TIGHT.

SEOHYUN: WHO ARE YOU?

LET GO OF ME NOW!................................