Heartbroken

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

Seohyun was waiting for kris to arrive at the place they promise to meet today. She had decide that she will confess her love for him since school are almost over for them and after that they will be a senoir.

Seohyun: Kris! Hi! 

Kris: Seohyun! I have something I need you help me with.

Seohyun: What is it Kris?

Kris: Seohyun...um...I like your bestfriends Tiffany and want you to help me date her. I have like her since we were little. 

Seohyun: Why you need my help? Your a guy and if you like someone then go tell her and ask her out.

Kris: I'm scare she will rejected me...

Seohyun: I will think about it...

Kris: Please, Please, I beg you...making a cute and sad face hoping seohyun can see and help him..

Seohyun: Fine, fine, I will help you.

Kris: Thank You very much Seohyun. Your the bestfriends ever! 

In Seohyun mind: An I just a bestfriends  to you? 

Seohyun: Yeah! whatever..

suddenly Kris pull her and hug her and she blushed but quickly push him away.

Kris: So what do you want to tell me about that you tell us to meet here?

 Seohyun was thinking if she should confess or not since he say he already like tiffany.

Kris: Seohyun...seohyun..Seohyun!

Seohyun: Huh! Why did you yell at me?

Kris: I was asking you why did you want me to meet you here? And you didn't answer me.

Seohyun: Oh...Nothing..I  just want you to come meet me here and watch the sunset with me like when we were little. I miss the old time.

Kris: Ah..seohyun....Ok...I miss our childhood time too...

As time go bye the sun was aleady set and they both head home. Kris drop her off at her house and she walk inside without saying goodbye to Kris which Kris look a little confuse why she suddenly look sad and don't even say goodbye to him because she never miss to say goodbye to him since they have know each other. As seohyun enter her house, Kris drive home. She went straight to her room and was thinking what she and Kris talk at the place they just meet awhile ago.

Seohyun: He don't like me! He only think of me as a friends...After all I have done for him he never see it. He just broke my heart into piece when he confess to me that he like my bestfriends Tiffany. Why did this happened too? Why an I so dumb too for deciding to help him? Seohyun was crying her eye out and sleep at 3 in the morning.

Seohyun's mom: Seohyun! Wake up..Wake Up! time to go to school.

Seohyun: Mom, I don't feel good, I feel dizzy and my eyes hurt. Can I stay home today?

Seohyun's mom: Hm...you does seem to look sick too. Very pale, red eyes, and feeling dizzy too. Okay you made stay home today and I will call to inform your school you are sick that why you can't go to school today. 

seohyun: Okay!

Then seohyun try to get up and she feel very dizzy this time and pass out. Her mom heard something loud from her room and run to open it and seeing her on the floor.

Seohyun! Seohyun!seohyun!