I'm Sorry

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

Their first week in Hawaii was fun and they were enjoying it a lot. It almost time for them to go back to their home because they want to spend some summer time there too. They all went everywhere in HAwaii,like go shopping, to the beach, and other places. Seohyun was feeling more sick each day they stay there so she decide to stay in the hotel on their last day there. Her friends, cousin, and everyone all went to have fun leaving her stay at the hotel. So she decide to go visit the doctor in Hawaii to see how she doing. 

Seohyun: Doctor, How am I doing?

Doctor: It hot here in Hawaii, so it made you felt more dizzy each day and your getting worse because the thing in your head is starting to spread all over your head so if you don't go into an Operation and take it out then I'm scare you won't survive any longer.

Seohyun: Really?

Doctor: Yes,Miss.

Seohyun: Ok..

Seohyun walk out of the hospital and Luhun saw her so he ran to her and ask what she doing there?

Luhun: Seohyun!

Seohyun: Oh, Luhun, what are you doing here?

Luhun: I'm the one who suppose to ask you that.

Seohyun: Oh, I'm um...coming here to check up on my sickness...

Luhun: your sick, how could I don't know?

Seohyun: Luhun, if I tell you this please don't tell anyone ok?

Luhun: Ok..But why?

seohyun: I have a thing in my head that if I don't take it out now then I don't know if I'm still be able to live anymore. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you before we date.

Luhun: what! How?

Seohyun: I don't Know, you promise me already that your not gonna tell anyone.

Luhun: yeah, but we still can date even if your sick right?

Seohyun: Luhun, after this vacation, then I'm gonna go to Kris and Tiffany engagement and then go to America.

Luhun: Why?

Seohyun: Because I'm gonna go take this thing in my head out in America and if anything happened to me then no one will know and be sad.

Luhun: what about me? You don't care about me at all?How I feel?

Seohyun: Luhun, I'm sorry...I have to break up with you now since my sickness is getting worst each day.

Luhun: Fine, if that what you want.

Seohyun: but we could still be friends and if there nothing wrong with me when I have the trestment then I will comeback and visit you.

Luhun: Okay, promise.

Seohyun: I promise you..

They both hug each other and go back to the hotel to pack their things and get ready to go back home.  They were already at the airport going into the plane. They plane is ready to go and everyone got. It was a long flight back home.

Seohyun POV

Kris was following Tiffany so she turn to him and to her surprise he was kneeling down holding her hand while a lot of people there stare at them include me too. 

Kris: Tiffany, Will you engage with me before we went to school, so that no one will dare to touch you because your mine already. And I love you very much. After we finish school, we will have our wedding. 

Tiffany: Yes, I will. She have tear in her eyes with an embarassing face saying yes. I just walk away after that with Luhun beside me holding my hand.

I felt like a knife have stab my heart when I heard him say, will you engage with me to Tiffany because you mine. I'm hurt but is willing to because even if he love me I will hurt him more. He love her so much which I hurt so much but it better to let him go now.

End of Point of View