Last Week Of School

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

Seohyun and Kris both stay home and didn't contact each other that accident happened because they felt akward with each other. They spend their weekend staying home all day until school start again. 

Seohyun: Bye Mom! I'm gonna go to school now.

Mom: Okay..be careful...

Seohyun: Okay

Seohyun POV

As I was walking to school, I saw Kris car pass by me and he staring at me like he never knew me before. I feel like our friendship become weird. The school bell range and i ran to my class and saw Kris there staring at me as I entered the classroom. 

Hi Kris, I said.

Kris: Hi, Where our project, did you bring it?

it in my bag...I say as i'm pulling the poster out. The teacher come in and ask how they doing?

They all say good but Kris keep staring at me which I feel uncomforable. The teacher ask us to presented our presentation on our project and all the student in the last did so me and kris were the last one to go.

Kris explain our drawing and the picture and I read what on the poster and explained what is it about. We finish our presentation and everyone clapped and we say thank you then go back to our seat.  

The teacher give us our review packet for final exam and then the bell range and it lunch time. I went to get my lunch and then go to my favorite places in the school and eat while Kris and Tiffany are eating on the roottop of school.

Then the bell range and they all go to class and seohyun and kris start to feel that they shouldn't feel weird about the kiss since they are just friends and just think of that as friends kissing. The end and they all went home. 

The school day went well and they already taking their Exam and everyone pass and Seohyun feeling better from her sickness. Kris and her both were back to being their normal self and bestfriends buddy. 

It was last day of school and seohyun didn't come to school because she was going to have a check up on her brain tumor at the hospital and see if she getting better. Her parent call the school and told them why she doesn't come to school. The doctor came and talk to her parent that her sickness getting better and that she can live one more year if she want then they will take her and take out the brain tumor. Seohyun was really happy hearing that but mad because she can't eat what she want anymore because it might affect her sickness. So they decide to go to shopping and buy some book on how to treat a person with brain tumor. Tiffany and Kris was also shopping at the mall as a date. Kris went into the book store and try to find a book to read while Tiffany was ordering food for them when he comeback.

Kris POV

As I was looking at some book, I saw seohyun looking at the book where people who is sick need to read to get healthy for their sickness. I quickly, run to her and ask why she looking at that. And start question her why she don't come to school?

Seohyun! I shout at her.

Seohyun: Kris?

Why are you looking at those kind of book? don't tell me your sick?

Seohyun: oh,nonon, I'm not sick, I just want to know how to treat people who are sick so that when I visit them I can give them these kind of healthy food.

Really? Your not lying to me right.

Seohyun: Of course,I'm not lying...I'm your best buddy how could I lies to you.

Ok.....

Seohyun: Well, what are you doing here too?

I'm shopping here with Tiffany as a date for us.

Seohyun: Oh, so where is she?

She ordering food for us so I come look here for some book to read over the summer and spend last day of school with her.

Seohyun: Oh, good...Hope you two have fun..

Kris: Yeah...So why did you not come to school today? And it last day of school too.

Seohyun: um...I'm just feeling dizzy so that why I didn't come and since it last day of school so it doesn't matter..

Oh, are you feeling good now?

Seohyun: I'm feeling super good...Don't worry...Hurry and go to Tiffany or she will be mad.

Yeah! I better get going noe..bye!

Seohyun: Okay bye!

End of POV

Seohyun buy the book she looking at and then went back to her parent and they head home. Tiffany and Kris still eating and after that they went shopping and buy lots of things. So they decide to go home. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this is a boring chapter...I will made it better...