Running Away

Managing My Exs

 

One month came and goes just in a blink of an eye, there were so many photo shoots and music recordings that made all of it a blur. Just before they know it, the new single would be coming up in 2 months and the process of practicing dances and music video shoot was in order. 
Tiffany had gotten closer to all the members as time went by, though Kai isn’t around much anymore since he started hanging out with her friend. Tiffany learned to accept it but a tinge of something would always be there, she isn’t exactly know what it is but before she could study it more, it disappeared. 
She and Baekhyun had become closer and closer, more than the others and tiffany didn’t know what to make of it. He was the one that left her, so she was pretty cautious when around him. It was around 5 in the morning when tiffany was waked up by a loud banging on her door. 
Groaning into the pillow, tiffany slowly got out of bed and went to open the door. The light from the corridor made her squint her eyes.
“Who died?” she asked. D.O laughed at her.
“We’re running away” he said, tiffany widened her eyes as she looked at him, making sure he wasn’t joking.
“No, you are not. Around this time is the busiest” tiffany crossed her arms around her chest, looking at him with a frown on her face.
“Oh, we’re not asking for your permission. We’re just telling you. You can choose to come...or not” D.O said, a smile still pasted on her face.
“Yeah!” Chanyeol said from behind them as he carried a large esky out the front door. 
“No, no, no, no. You guys aren’t going anywhere” tiffany protested but D.O was also standing his ground.
“Everything is organised. We’re going to a lake house we as a group bought on our first pay check. Make your decision fast. We leave at 6” D.O said as he walked off. Tiffany took a step into the corridor and her eyes widened.
They were all in casual, comfortable clothing. Chanyeol had a hat on with sun glasses; Baekhyun was in khaki shorts and sandals. D.O was packing frozen food into a box in the kitchen and the other members were loading the big jeep they rented for the weekend. 
“Tick tick tiffany. Not long now” Kai said as he walked past, a toothbrush stick in his mouth. Sighing in annoyance, tiffany had no choice but to go back in her room and start packing. There’s no way is she going to let a bunch of nutcase going on a vacation without supervision. Throwing all the shorts, cool shirts and bikinis in her duffle bag, tiffany grabs her sun hat, glassed and her galaxy note before heading out. 
“That was fast” Chanyeol stated as he shoved a piece of toast in his mouth while watching the early news. 
“I’m a girl” she said simply before going out to the door when she paused.
“We throw stuff out the window” Chanyeol called to her. Tiffany back peddled to the dining room and gave him a look.
“No, really. There's a trampoline down there to support the stuff. We didn’t want to draw attention you see” Chanyeol explained. Tiffany shook her head in bewilderment as she went over to the window. 
As expected, Baekhyun was throwing down his back. He looked back, flashed tiffany a smile before grabbing her bag. Before she could protest, he threw it over and watch as it bounce on the trampoline before Sehun shove it into the big jeep.
“Ready to have the time of your life?” he asked her. Tiffany rolled her eyes at his use of words before smiling and nodding.
“You bet” 
=================================
At 6 sharp, the members started out the door. The jeep looked big from the penthouse but it looked gigantic when you stand next to it. Tiffany could feel hanging open at the sight. Kai laughed at her from a distance as he walked over to close for her. 
“This is how exo do it. Come on now, we want to get there by 10.” He pushed her along. Suho hopped into the driver’s seat and D.O called shot gun. Tiffany sat between Kai and Baekhyun on the second row while Sehun and Chanyeol took the back seats, sitting amongst their bags while the last row was packed with their supplies. The roof was strapped with 2 canoes and their oar.
“So why do we need so much stuff?” tiffany asked, settling herself. 
“It’s a very isolated place. It takes this car to get us there, any smaller would just roll down the hill” Suho explained from the front seat. The sun was starting to rise from the east, painting the sky orange with yellow hue. Chanyeol yawned loudly as he took out 2 big blankets. He threw one at tiffany. She took it gratefully as she spread it across both Kai and Baekhyun. 
“Hang tight, it’s a long 4 hour drive” Suho announced as he opened the skylight, letting fresh air into the car. 
“Let’s go!!” D.O said as the rest of the members laugh. 
Tiffany can’t remember when she had this much fun. The car trip itself was exciting. As soon as they got out of the city, Suho blasted the music and they sang their heart out at all the songs that came on. Sehun was playing video games at the back with a snoring Chanyeol leaning his head on his lap. Tiffany had no idea how he could fall asleep at the noise in the car. 
Kai draped his arm around her seat as he beat box while Suho tried rapping. Baekhyun was laughing the whole way, resting a hand unknowing on her leg. Tiffany didn’t want to ruined the moment by telling him to move it away so she just let him be. 
The second hour was less excited. Sleep started to catch up to them and D.O fell asleep in the passenger seat while Kai leaned his head against the window. Sehun was sleeping with his head against the window also while the rest stayed up.
Chanyeol was playing guessing games with Baekhyun and tiffany while Suho quietly listen to his music while tapping to the beat on his steering wheel. They stopped for a toilet break 2 times in that 2 hour slot. All of them had to wear disguise to hid away from the fans but the further they got into the country, the less people recognise them.
By the third hour, tiffany was also slowly drifting into sleep. Unknowingly, she leaned her head on Baekhyun’s shoulder and fell asleep. When tiffany woke up again, she felt Baekhyun’s head on top of hers. A small smile came on her lips as the scenario brought back a memory.
“We’re going on a road trip~ we’re going on a road trip~” they sang together as the other students piled on the bus. It was their first camp together. Tiffany was so excited she couldn’t contain herself. Baekhyun was bouncing on his seat as he listened to his music.
“Share” tiffany ordered as he handed over one side of the headphone. Rock music blasted her ear and tiffany frowned at his song choice.
Grabbing his iPod, she scrolled down to a hip hop number and played it. Baekhyun’s expression changed from annoyed into pleased as she chose one of the songs he liked.
“That’s why I like you” he said as he grabs her hand. Tiffany leaned over to peck him on the cheek. The guys from behind them started making kissing noises as they teased them. Tiffany burned bright red as Baekhyun laughed. 
“Shut up, you wish you had a girlfriend like her” Baekhyun told them as he drapes his arm around her shoulder. 
The trip was 2 hours long, which was no time at all, but tiffany studied well in the night, causing her to yawn every 5 minutes. Baekhyun started to laugh when it was her 10th time.
“Why don’t you go sleep? I’ll wake you when we are there” he told her. Tiffany agreed and leaned her head back against her seat and closes her eyes. Baekhyun made an annoyed sound in the back of his throat as he grab her head and made it lean against his shoulder.
“You’ll hurt your neck otherwise” he explained. Tiffany smiled at him as she closed her eyes. Baekhyun leaned down and kiss her hair before he also leaned his head on her and drifted to sleep, one hand still around her shoulder while the other holding onto her hand.
The car went over a dip, making everyone in the car jump from their seat. Baekhyun groggily lifted his head off hers. Tiffany quickly moves her head off his shoulder and acted as nothing had happened. 
“What happened?” she asked Suho, who was changing gears. The car engine accelerated as they tried to get out of the dip. Not long after, the car was going again. 
Tiffany looked at her surrounding in awe. They were no longer near anyone anymore. It was filled with green trees and colourful flowers. 
“Pretty isn’t it?” Kai asked her as he followed her eye sight. Tiffany couldn’t say anything but nodded. They all rolled down their windows and let the fresh air in. Tiffany took in the fresh crisp air, it was like paradise. In a distance, she could hear a waterfall. The destination itself was surreal. 
“We’re almost there, it’s just over this hill” D.O said from the front seat. Tiffany couldn’t keep her eyes away from all the scenery. It’s almost like the movie, too good to be true. 
Suho cut the engine and looked behind him to face her.
“We’re here”
====================================================================================================================
I UPLOADED THIS CHAPTER AGAIN BECAUSE THE SYSTEM BROKE DOWN AND DELETED THE CHAPTER -_-
SO HERE IT IS AGAIN, NEW CHAPTER NEXT WEEK.
GUYS,  COMMENT ARE MUCH APPRIACIATED ^^
road tripsssss! who else like road trips? RAISE YOUR HAND!
ITS DOWN TO BAEKHYUN AND KAI FOR THE MAIN GUY IN MY UP COMING FF.
VOTE YOUR OFF FOR THEM!! IM STARTING TO WRITE SOON. GET EXCITED!!!
imageimage
 
voting finished
Kai: 21
Baekhyun: 15