Confession

Managing My Exs
Tiffany felt like she’s been broken up with when she actually wasn’t even in a relationship at all. For two weeks, all she’s been doing was sleep, eat, and watch “the notebook” five times a day before sleeping again. Jessica watched from a distance, which she was thankful for, all she need right now was for her friend to hassle her about going to get a new job and ‘live’ her life
She didn’t know what to say to Jessica after that horrible little break down she had after the guys left, taking a chunk of her heart with them. she kept dreaming of them too, all of them, the times she had with them and how one after the other, they all left. Well...they didn’t all leave, since she kinda sorta maybe dumped them, but the ones that actually matter, left. 
Baekhyun had taken up a third of her mind every waking minute. It always went back to the day he walked out, she wanted him to say something, even maybe look at her. but no. he walked right by her like she was part of the dull wall and didn’t turn back. 
Maybe he did hate her after what happened, for leaving. Out of all this tragic though, she wished Kai and Baekhyun would just patch it back up and get on with their lives, even if it means she won’t see him again. their friendship was priceless, something she wasn’t willing to break. Everyone hates that ‘girl’ that ruins a friendship, including her. 
“if only the sun would come out” tiffany found herself murmuring, and regretted right away when thunder started to crack the sky and opened up tsumani rain. Tiffany rolled her eyes and looked up towards her ceiling.
“why do you hate me so much?!? all I want was some sun!!”
“er, who are you talking to?” her little moment was broken when she saw Jessica standing by the door, looking like she wanted to call the mental hospital. 
“I was talking to God” tiffany answered plainly. 
“right. Well, I have to work, so I wont be here until late. want anything for dinner?” Jessica looked elegant and y as hell in her black skirt and white shirt, in the black heels with her hair pulled back into a neat bun. 
“you look beautiful” tiffany said dreamily, which earned another weirded-out look from Jessica. 
“okay, I’ll get some sushi” 
“I love you” tiffany waved at her best friend as Jessica gave a confused wave back before shaking her head as she walked away. 
As the rain poured outside her window, she continue to wallow in unknown sorrow. She doesn’t even know why she’s sad about anymore, sure she’s sad about the guys but other than that, she doesn’t know why she’s sad. 
Just as her eyes began to drift close, the doorbell rang. Tiffany’s head perked up from the pillow and glanced at the time. 
“Jessica shouldn’t be back yet, maybe she forgotten something” tiffany, still having bed head and in her bright pink pyjamas and tweedy bird  slippers before padding downstairs, looking like someone ran over her dog, that's if she wasn’t allergic and hated it. 
“did you forget...” Tiffany felt drop open and her voice trailed off when she actually saw who was at the door. 
Baekhyun stood in the front of her house, hair soaked in rain. His hands were tucked in his pants and he stood there looking lost, like her dead invisible dog. 
“what are you doing here?” tiffany crossed her arms over her chest and stood her ground. 
Baekhyun opened his mouth but his eyes took in what she was wearing and a smile broke out. 
“I like your outfit” he teased, reaching over to touch her tousled hair but tiffany stepped back. Baekhyun coughed in shame as he lowered his hand, returning it to his pockets. 
“Baekhyun, what are you doing here?”
“I'm here to apologise” Baekhyun peered into the house. “is anyone home?”
“yes, of course someone is home. someone is definitely home” tiffany’s rambled broke a smile on Baekhyun’s face as he walked into the house, uninvited. Rude. 
“hey, I didn’t invite you in—” she was cut off when her back in the door and soft, warm lips crashed onto hers. She tried to resist him, but as his hand came over and caress her face, tiffany gave in. Her hands ran up his chest, feeling the ripped muscles underneath his sweater that wasn’t there back in the days when they used to date. This Baekhyun felt more safe, secure and she loved it. Baekhyun’s warm hands rested on her waist as her arms hooked around his neck, playing at the hairs of his back. Just as she wished she could pause the moment and have this last forever, Baekhyun’s phone blasted the silent air. 
He broke off abruptly, anger in his eyes as he took out his phone and barked the answers, still keeping an eye on tiffany, who felt stupid and vulnerable. He’s a star, who is she? If anything were to happen, would they have to sneak around and keep them secretive? Not be able to go out on dates without tabloids and fans. But that's too far, she shouldn’t think that far ahead over a small kiss. She can’t open up as easy as she should anymore. 
“I’ll be there soon” Baekhyun hung up before saying goodbye and returned his full attention to Tiffany. 
“I think you should leave” once again, she backed up into her little shell and wished none of this ever happened and that she could return back to her wallowing and her fifth round of ‘The Notebook’. 
“no, I came here to apologise and I’m not leaving until I get this out” Baekhyun said feisty. 
“you don’t want your boss to wait” tiffany made a point by glancing down at his phone, which she hoped would ring again to prove her point. It didn’t. Damn. 
“I don’t care about them. I care about you. Tiffany, you drove me crazy, it killed me that I couldn’t talk to you that day, I wanted to apologise. About everything. for leaving you in the first place, that was the worst decision I’ve ever made, because you are the best thing that had ever happened to me, and I don’t know what I would do without you. I thought I was lost until you came to me all these years later, even if you don’t feel the same way anymore, I would still be happy to have you in my life, as a friend or a colleague, doesn’t matter. I just don’t think I can live knowing you’re mad at me. I know you feel something for me too, that kiss wasn’t nothing. Tiffany, I love you” 
Nothing came into , her brain just stopped and her body froze. He did it, everything he said sends both thrill and pain into her heart. Tears blurred her eyes as she took a small step back. Tiffany shook her head and a tear trickled down her face. 
“you cant do this. We cant do this” her voice shook as she suppress her sobs. Baekhyun took a small step forward but tiffany send him a look that stops him in his tracks. 
“tiff—” Baekhyun reached out a hand but she didn’t reach for it.
“please, please leave” 
Baekhyun took a deep breath before resigning to a nod. 
“okay, goodbye tiffany” Baekhyun stepped forward anyways and planted a firm kiss on her forehead before walking out the door. 
========================================================================================
Here it is guys!! I hope you like it!
So we finally know who Tiffany really had in her mind this whole time. Baekhyun is the winner i guess. but you never know ;)
Thanks to your contribution for voting on the poll guys! helped alot with my writing, and you can decide the next chapter by clicking one of the options below!
 
 
On a side note, I decided to try something new and created a blog!
it would help me out alot if you could check it out :D
I love you guys and your support means so much to me :') 
seriously, you are like, the best readers 
LOVE YOU!!!