Competition

Managing My Exs

 

It seemed too long but lunch finally came and tiffany was more than grateful. There was a small gap between the song recording and a meeting. Chanyeol and Kai had another schedule, so they separate from the rest and will join in later. 
Tiffany was sitting by the park, finishing her lunch faster than the others. She didn’t hear Suho when he came up to her from behind. 
“You shouldn’t be sitting here, you have an allergic reaction to this type of flowers” tiffany jumped at his voice.
“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you” he said apologetically. Tiffany shook her head and patted the seat next to her. Hesitantly, Suho sat himself next to her and looked out at the lake. 
“Let me be frank with you” Suho said. Tiffany started to giggled. She hasn’t heard someone said that word in ages. Really...the only person who said it was him. 
“Oppa, does this dress suit me?” tiffany asked as she twirled around in a black strapless dress. They were planning to go out for dinner that night and she doesn’t own a dress. Now they are out shopping, which is one of the things he hates doing.
“Let me be frank with you” he said, rubbing his chin with a hand as he studied her. Tiffany looked at him with a worried frown since she really liked the dress. 
A smile appeared on his lips. “It looks great on you” he said. Tiffany clapped her hands together as she smiled brightly. 
“You’re not lying are you?” she asked to make sure. Suho gave her a serious look. 
“Tiffany, when I say ‘frank’, I never lie” he smiled. Tiffany skips up to him and kisses his cheek. 
“I know”
“Why are you smiling?” Suho asked, he seemed to be looking at her, waiting for an answer. Tiffany shook her head and came back into current mode. 
“Sorry, what?” tiffany asked again apologetically. 
“I said, will you ever have any feeling for me again?” he asked her, looking at her with his serious sets of eyes. 
“I...I” tiffany tried to think of something to say, but to be honest, she wasn’t sure if she felt anything for any of them yet. She told herself she broke up with them for a reason, and getting back with them would only cause her to break up with them again.
“just tell me the truth, I hate to be waiting for you to string me along and at the end, knowing you will never be mine again” there was a sadness in his voice that tiffany hate hearing, he was always the strong one in the relationship. The sturdy and reasonable one. 
“I don’t know...I really...” tiffany sigh as she looked at him. 
“I don’t think...I could ever feel the same way as I did about you...I still love you...but...you are like my older, wiser brother” tiffany told him the truth. A flash of sadness appeared in his eyes but it disappeared so fast, tiffany missed it. 
Suho took a deep breath and let it out slowly before looking at her and smile. A brilliant smile at that. 
“Thank you...for telling me. At least I know now you were never the one for me” Suho smiled as he placed a hand over hers. Tiffany looked down at it and smiled, drawing a small circle on his hand with her thumb. 
“But I hope you find someone that loves you and if she breaks your heart...I will hunt her” tiffany said, which made Suho smile. 
“Somehow I find myself believing you” Suho joked. 
“Su—” tiffany was cut off by Suho.
“To be frank with you, I rather you call me oppa. Suho sounds so weird coming from you”
“I was about to ask you if I could call you oppa” tiffany smiled as she laughed. 
=======================================================
Baekhyun looked at the laughing couple from afar. The rest of the group, with now only consist of Sehun, D.O and himself, looked on at how well Suho and Tiffany are going.
“He’s gaining points” Sehun murmured. Baekhyun nodded seriously as he took a sip from his drink without breaking eye contact with the couple sitting with their back to them. 
“He’s gaining BIG points” D.O stated. 
“I hate this...I should go interrupt them” Baekhyun said as he stood up. D.O grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back down.
“Dude, don’t. You don’t want to look like a jealous boyfriend” D.O explained.
“Which you are NOT” Sehun added as he took a bite out of his burrito. They were going Mexican for lunch, burritos and nachos and all. 
“I WILL be...soon enough” Baekhyun murmured. 
“Not if I can help it” D.O muttered under his breath, earning a look from Baekhyun. He shrugged his shoulders as he took a piece of nacho and pop it in his mouth. 
“They’re coming, act normal” Baekhyun murmured as he ate his burrito. Sehun started to look really interested in a piece of leaf on their picnic table.
“Really? That’s your normal act?” D.O murmured at Sehun. Sehun then started to stare up at the sky like a mental patient. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.
“What are you doing?” Suho asked as they reach the table. 
“I think I saw UFO” Sehun blurted when they were giving him a look, he quickly drank his drink to look...less suspicious... Baekhyun rolled his eyes at how pathetic he was. 
“Found anything yet?” D.O teased. Sehun kicked him under the table to shut him up. 
“Guys, you better hurry up...the next meeting is in an hour...don’t want to be late” tiffany looked at her galaxy note and ticked off her list.  
“Let’s get ready”
================================================
The rest of the day had been fine. There was no more of the horrible Helen incident, most people had been nice to her. All she did was talked to the producer or manager and discuss a couple of things, such as payment and contracts but that was about it, no fetching coffees or picking up clothing. 
Tiffany just sat back and enjoyed looking at the photo shoot. She was called by some managers from SME and asked about the progress, which went fine. They were never late for the rest of the appointments. 
Tiffany was told to film some behind the scenes as well for the website, which was fun. The members were all joking around in front of the camera, even Suho, which was next to impossible. He was laughing and joking around with Kai and Baekhyun, who was the one laughing and cracking pathetic jokes. 
Dinner rolled around and tiffany drive thru to macdonales, since that was all they wanted to eat. 
“So what do we want?” tiffany asked the members. 
“Anything with bacon!” Baekhyun called out, who was sitting at the back of the van. 
“3 big Macs with large meals!” Sehun yelled. 
“2 happy meals!” Kai yelled. Everyone looked at him, including tiffany. 
“One isn’t enough...so what? I want the toy” he said in defence, tiffany rolled her eyes. She looked over to Suho.
“Cheese burger, large meal” he said. Tiffany nodded  as she drives up to the speaker. 
“Can I have 3...large big Mac meals...2 happy meals...1 quarter pounder with double bacon...big meal with that too, a cheese burger with large meal and chicken burger with medium meal” tiffany finished and looked at Baekhyun, who gave her thumbs up. 
After she paid, they got their meals and tiffany drove towards the next interview/photo shoot. McDonalds stank up the van but at least everyone was quite. Everyone was busy eating up their meal. 
Suho, sitting next to tiffany, would occasionally feed her the burger and shove some fries in as she drives. 
“Yah hyung! Eat your food” Chanyeol called out in jealousy from the back. Suho turned around and winked at him without tiffany seeing. 
“Cheater” tiffany could hear him muttered but didn’t say anything because she didn’t really know what they were talking about. 
The interview went well, the members answered some personal questions about trainee days and how hard they worked. How was the best dancer and etcetera. Thankfully, there were no love questions because the company had declined the questions. It was her job to give information of how much the interviewer can ask the members and what they can’t answer. 
“So, who did you have to leave when you debuted?” the interviewer asked, which basically referred to did they break up with anyone before they debuted. 
The members looked at each other, shaking their heads but Sehun was looking straight at her. No one else has noticed but she certainly did. He left her on their anniversary so he could debut as a member of exo-k. Ditching her for his dream...which was fine, but it just hurts. 
“No, no one was in a relationship at that time” Sehun answered, then cleared his throat. 
“Happy birthday baby” Sehun whispered as he came behind her and hugged her from the back. Tiffany smiled as she turned around. Sehun was holding a big bouquet of her favourite flowers. 
“Oppa, it’s beautiful” tiffany smiled as she took a big whiff and threw herself into his arms. He hugged her tight and twirls her around. 
“I got you a cake...wait one second” Sehun said as he let go of her and ran out of the room. Tiffany giggled at how dorky he looks when he’s like this. She was studying the flowers when the lights went off and Sehun came in with a cake. 
He sang to her a song he compose and brought the cake to her. Tiffany made a wish and blew out the candles.
“ What did you wish for?” Sehun asked as he set the cake down and hugged her to him.
“I can’t tell you or it won’t come true” tiffany smiled as she kissed him. 
After the interview, everyone was all worn and tired, well, at least tiffany was and she wasn’t sure if the guys would go to the 2 am interview. Who the hell books an interview and photo shoot at 2am?
The guys fell asleep in the van. It was already 1am, she had really underestimate how long it took to do a photo shook, with 3 today, it took almost 4 hr each. 
The pulled the van into park and looked around at all the sleeping faces. Suho looked so vulnerable, without his serious faze and furrowed brow, he looks so young and innocent. Tiffany haven’t really spoken to Sehun after that interview which she was quiet grateful for. 
At 1.45 am, she woke up all the guys and they headed into the building where they had the interview with exo-m. 
At this time of night, she was surprised there were so many people on set. Exo-m manager waved her over and her guys waved and hollered at the exo-m guys. 
She introduced herself to their manager and to the rest of the members. One guy really caught her eyes, he looks totally GOURGEOUS, but business comes first and love life...never...since it never works out. 
The guy smiled at her and extended his hand, tiffany had to say, he has fine taste in clothing. 
“Hi, I’m Kris” he smiled at her. Tiffany couldn’t help herself but blush a little as she shook his hand.
“Hi, I’m Tiffany”
All of the guys in Exo-K looked at each other before they turn back to Kris. 
“Damnnnnnnn, competition”
=======================================================================================
Here's another chapter ON TIME!!!
when you think 6 guys fighting for Tiffany isn't enough, i decided to throw in some more guys!!!!
Kris is SUPER HOT, I WOULD NOT mind to have him as a boyfriendo(^▽^)o
so I guess you might have to cross Suho out of the running...but who knows, friendship might not be what Tiffany want out of Suho in the end.
DID I MENTION HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!?!?!? GUYS, I LOVE YOU
I was reading all your comments and GOD, I was smiling like such an idiot, my mum thought i was texting with my boyfriend...WHICH I DON'T HAVE, my boyfriend is in korea right now.
image
thanks for all the encouragement comments about Helen, she's a pain but i have to put up with her (−_−;)
KEEP ON COMMENTING GUYS! AND SUBSCRIBE!!! I'm looking at you silent reader
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3