Tension

Managing My Exs

 

Tiffany was woken up from a really loud commotion outside. Stretching, she slip into her hello kitty slippers and walked out. 
Baekhyun and Kai were arguing a storm while Chanyeol and Sehun tried holding back Kai and Suho and D.O tried holding back Baekhyun. 
Everyone suddenly went quiet when Tiffany walked in. Kai shook off the guys holding him and stormed off, knocking over a glass vase on his way out, making tiffany jump. Baekhyun let out a long curse before walking off the other direction. He glanced once at tiffany, as if it was entirely her fault before going out the door. 
“What happened?” she asked, looking at the other four, who stood uncomfortably, avoiding her eyes, 
“It’s a guy’s thing you know. Nothing to worry about” Suho cleared up. The other members nodded along and started off doing their own thing. 
“So...today is a free day...you guys can do whatever you want” tiffany said, shifting from one foot to the other. 
“What do you want to do?” Chanyeol piped in, eyes already glued to the TV as his fingers moved on the game console like it have a mind of its own. 
“I was going out today actually” tiffany said, feeling uncomfortable now. 
“Yeah, where to?” Sehun asked.
“Ahem, Kris asked me for a coffee” Chanyeol’s moving fingers froze on screen and everything else was dead silence, like someone pressed the paused button. 
“Since when were you so close?” D.O walked into the room.
“Guys, I don’t have to go...if that makes you uncomfortable” tiffany muttered. 
“No, go. Have fun” Suho said smiling at her. Tiffany can’t help but smile back at him as she went back into her room to change, getting excited to meet Kris. 
===================
“If you think of me as a friend, you would give way to me, I still love her” Kai hissed, getting angry by the moment. He couldn’t stand one more of Baekhyun’s eyes on tiffany. Whenever she’s not looking, Baekhyun would be looking at her, with a secret smile that drives Kai over the edge. 
“What the are you talking about? I still love her too” Baekhyun stood up from the dining table, knocking his chair over. Chanyeol got up and placed a hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder, calming him down.
“You dumped her, you let her go. I was dumped. If you loved her, you wouldn’t have dumped her, causing her to go around all our hearts” Kai raised his voice, pushing over his own chair and reached over at Baekhyun when Suho blocked his fist. 
“You were going to punch me?” Baekhyun raised his own fist but Sehun held him back. Things were getting out of control before they knew it. Curse words were flying and luckily, no fist were flying as well. 
“Let go!” Baekhyun yelled at Chanyeol, which only made him grip Baekhyun harder. 
When they heard tiffany’s footstep in the hallway, the fight broke up and all they could do was death stare each other down.
Kai hurt his hand as he knocked over the vase but didn’t bother looking back at the damage he caused. 
Kai got into his car and speed off, leaving trail of smoke in his wake. He stopped by at his favourite cafe and sneaked in from the back, avoiding the crazy fans. You never know where they could be. 
He nodded at the owner and sneaked into the private booth. Kai took a deep breath and close his eyes. Things were going out of control, in a downward spiral. Someone knocked on his booth, Kai didn’t open his eyes but he could hear the door sliding open. 
“Eh, what would you like?” a sweet voice asked him. When Kai didn’t answer, trying to get his thoughts together. 
“Hello..? Excuse me...I need your order” the voice asked again, irritated. Kai opened his eyes and looked straight at the girl. The insult died in his lips as he was struck. She was...she...was...
“Hellooo? Mr Kai??” she asked, puffing out her cheeks and twirled her pen around. 
“Eh, yeah. Hi, I’ll just have the cappuccino. Hold the sugar” he ordered, not able to take his eyes off of her. 
“Anything else I can get you?” she asked, jotting down his order. 
“Your name maybe?” Kai used his best smile that melted so many girls’ hearts before but it seems to not faze her at all. 
“Ah no” she gave him a sweet smile before walking out. Who is she?
===================
“Any movement?” D.O asked Sehun, who was looking into a long binocular, spying on Tiffany as she walked into the restaurant. 
Sehun shook his head silently, keeping his eyes on tiffany. The windows of the restaurant weren’t tinted, thank god, tiffany smile brightened as she saw Kris, who stood up and gave her a hug. 
“He hugged her, I repeat, he hugged her” Sehun said.
“Damn guys, we look like freak, she might not feel anything for us after all” Chanyeol said from the back seat, playing the rubric cube while Suho was reading, not heating up over the matter at all.
“What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her” Baekhyun muttered, climbing over the seat to sit next to Sehun. 
“She’s...they are talking, shes laughing. He's laughing...” Sehun reported their every move, making Baekhyun, D.O and Chanyeol uncomfortable. 
“, , Kris looked our way, he knows we are here!” Sehun started to panic. 
“What? How?” Chanyeol sat up straight and tried to get a clear shot at Kris, who was indeed looking at them.
“! I got a text” D.O said, reading it out loud. 
‘I know you’re there, stop spying, your van is a dead giveaway’ 
“I knew we should rent another van!” Baekhyun smacked Sehun on the head. 
“Retreat, retreat” D.O announced, Suho rolled his eyes as he started the engine and back out of the parking lot. 
=========================
Tiffany couldn’t remember the time she laughed so much with a guy. Kris was always cracking jokes and told her pre-debut stories about the groups. 
After he paid, his phone went off. Kris let out a curse and checked his text. 
“I have to go” he said apologetically. Tiffany felt a tinge of sadness but smiled anyways. 
“Let’s do this another time” Kris said, tiffany nodded, feeling flushed when he looked at her. He’s SO HOT.
“I’ll see you later” Kris smiled sweetly at her before he hopped in his car. Tiffany waved him off before walking to her car. She let out a little fan girl squeal once she was safe inside her car. 
Her phone went off, playing EXO-K’s mama. XXXXX was displayed as the ID. 
“Hey XXXX” tiffany was still feeling flushed from before, sounding a little breathless.
“Hey, are you okay?” XXXX said from the other side of the phone. The sound of people calling out orders and the sound of hot milk from the barrister was loud in the background. 
“Wait, don’t you have work?” Tiffany asked. 
“That’s why I’m calling you. You would never guess who walked in” XXXXX was soundly a little giddy and excited, which was rare, knowing when she’s at work, she hates working there. 
“Who?” 
“Kai, from EXO-K, aka, your ex. And he was hitting on me” XXXXX said it all in one breath. Tiffany felt her eyes widened at the news and was surprised that she didn’t feel anything about it, not even a tinge of jealousy. 
“And how do you feel about it?” tiffany asked.
“I mean, he’s cute. But like, you should know, like I would never, like step on your toes” XXXXX stumbled over her words, causing tiffany to laugh.
“Honey, if you like him, I'm doing mind. Go for it” XXXX was stunned into silence. 
“Hello?” tiffany said into the silent line.
“Are you sure? I mean, I don’t want to be a total ” XXXXX rambled on. 
“XXXX, focus. If you like him, go for it. I support you 100%” tiffany smiled into the phone when XXXXX squealed. 
“Omg, I’m going back to work. I’ll talk to you tomorrow” before tiffany could say anything, XXXXX hung up.
I hope you’re going to be as happy as I am when I’m with him, tiffany thought to herself. 
“What do you want to watch?” Kai asked her while they both looked at the movie board, displaying all the movies and their session time. 
“I want to watch something scary, donggie” Tiffany replied, going through the movies.
“Oh, let’s watch white melody” tiffany pointed at the movie. Kai looked at her with a raised eyebrow.
“Are you sure you’re up for it?” he asked, when tiffany nodded. Kai walked up to the counter, still holding her hand as he paid for the tickets and popcorn. 
The cinema was dark when they walked in and there was hardly anyone in the cinema. They chose a seat near the back and settled themselves in. 
“If it’s scary, squeeze my hand” Kai whispered in her ear. Tiffany giggled as she pecks him on the cheek before he could pull his face away completely. Kai smiled at her as he sat back and ate popcorn. It turned out there was no one else in the cinema but the two of them. 
Halfway through the movie, tiffany found herself holding onto his hand tightly every time something scary comes on. 
“If you’re scared, tiffy, we can leave” Kai said, trying not to show that he was scared too. 
“Donggie, don’t tell me you are scared too” tiffany teased. Kai shook his head but she could tell he was a little shaken up. 
“Donggie is scared, donggie is scared” she , Kai shut her up by shoving popcorn in . Tiffany slapped him in the arm and started to throw her popcorn at him. Kai tickled her from her seat and tiffany squealed.  
“Donggie, stop!” tiffany dump the rest of her popcorn on his head. It was raining popcorn and tiffany couldn’t help herself but laugh her head off. Suddenly, a scary white face pop up on screen, causing tiffany and Kai to scream at the same time before breaking into laughter.
“I knew! I knew you were scared too” tiffany laughed. Kai couldn’t help but laugh as well, while he picked out the popcorn from his head.
“Now I smell like popcorn” he complained. Tiffany picked popcorn from his head and pop it in .
“Still taste good” she smiled. Kai had a cheeky smile on his face, before tiffany could brace herself, Kai dumped his popcorn on her head. Tiffany screamed and threw the box of popcorn away.
“Eww, I smell like popcorn!!” she squealed, picking off popcorn. 
Kai copied what she did and picked out popcorn from her hair and pop it in his mouth. 
“Still taste good” he smiled, inching his face closer to hers.
“I always taste good” tiffany smiled back, inching her face closer to his, wanting to meet him halfway when someone on screen started to scream, causing her to scream, ruining the moment.
“Damn, you have a loud voice” he muttered before draping his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer. 
====================================================================================================================
HERE'S THE CHAPTER!!!!
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! SO, TELL ME READERS? YOU LIKE? I bet you might be wondering who this XXX is.
So, i was thinking, tell me if you agree with me too, but you know, 6 guys, 1 tiffany, 5 is going to get left out, and i dont want that for my Y OPPAS T.T
and i dont know much about EXO/SNSD matchings, please tell me on the comments or message me who else in snsd matches with the 6 EXXO-K guys, that would be TOTALLY helpful. 
HELLO THERE NEW SUBSCRIBERS!! I SEE YOU NOW! 
once again, i love reading your comments ^.^, best readers EVA!
please continue to support me! I LOVE YOUH!! <3<3
OH and the new fanfic, I decided to go for EXO-M as the baddies since its winning so far, it won't be up in a while yet but when it is, PLEASE give it love.
you guys are the BESTEST ^.^
imageimage