Happy Ever After

Managing My Exs
The boys’ words had haunted her. What wouldn’t she risk for him? She would die for him. How could the boys accused her of such thing. She wanted to be with him so bad it hurts. But she couldn’t let him risk everything for her. No way. How selfish would she be if she let him? 
“You should go see him” Jessica said, sitting on the side of her bed, looking down at tiffany, who peaked up from between her fingers. 
“I can’t” she muttered miserably. 
“Well! You kind of have to, since he got you a ticket to their concert tonight!” Jessica threw the flimsy piece of paper down at her. It was their first EXO major concert. She had the best seat. He did this for her. Omg, she’s such a . 
“Jessica. He’s making a mistake!” tiffany sat up on her bed, angry now. 
“You’re making a mistake!” Jessica pushed back, “he wants you and he’s doing everything he can go get you! All you do is push him away. He’s an adult and I'm pretty sure he can make his own decisions!” 
Tiffany lay back down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling to stop herself from crying. Yeah, she’s a weak little pansy who couldn’t go after what she wanted because she was scared. 
“ it up and go after him! Go after what you want!” 
The sudden fierceness burst inside her chest. Yeah, she should totally go after him and be with him and have him and love him and make him hers. Yeah. She should do that. Mm...Maybe not? No! No, she has to do it. Yes. But no. oh god!
“Yeah, battle your inner war back there. But I'm just telling you to go” Jessica got up from her bed, looking down at tiffany. 
“Go there, listen to your heart, and decide from there what you want to do. Give the boy a chance” 
“Okay, I’ll go” 
================================
Yeah, their fans are crazy. Tiffany walked towards the stadium, looking around at all the screaming fans, holding up banners and signs, their faces and lights. Some even wore jumpers with their faces printed on the front. Damn...
“Baekhyun I love you!!!” 
“Suho have my babies!!!!!!”
“EXO I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Wow. Tiffany hurriedly walk, zigzagging through the screaming/crying/yelling crowd and went through to the stadium. It was gigantic. High ceiling, lights everywhere, the stage was filled with different lights and colours, the boys’ faces were hung around the room, signatures across the bottom page.
Some lucky girls are going to get this! The sign said. 
Tiffany went searching for her seat and was stunned at how close she was to the front. From every angle of the stage, she would be seen. Tiffany swallowed nervously as she sat down, ignoring her thumping heart and the rushing of her blood filling her ears. 
She put on her light crown, okay, don’t judge, she wanted to blend in with the crowd. It was almost thirty minutes before the stadium was filled. 
The lights started to dim and the crowd went wild. Screams were so loud; tiffany was tempted to block her ears. 
‘WELCOME TO EXO-K FIRST EVER CONCERT!!!!’
The fans screamed like it was no one’s business at the announcement. They screamed even more when sparks started to rain from the ceiling and explode from the group. 
The intro of MAMA came on, with the old man introducing the story of the becoming of EXO.  Fans screamed and went crazy. 
The bell started to ring, 6 figures raised itself from the ground, their hood covering their faces, their hands clutching their chest. The chants were deep and kind of scary, but tiffany couldn’t help but feel the excited adrenaline that went through her. She was so proud of them all for coming this far. 
D.O’s hood fell off and he started to belt the first lines of the song, the spot light shone on him. As soon as he finished, all hooded figures lifted their hoods and the epic dance scene took place. Tiffany couldn’t wipe the smile off her face. The dance was so powerful and in sync. 
She could see Baekhyun in the midst and her heart did a little flutter. His face was serious as he danced his heart and soul into the performance. 
Once he started to sing, his eyes immediately landed on her, her heart stop beating. A peak of a smile broke his face when he saw her before going back to his serious face as he continue to sing and perform. 
Chanyeol glanced down at her a couple of times and he smiled, despite his serious rapping. The dance break caused a stir as the fans screamed. Lights flickered off and on as a spot light shone on Kai as he went ape- on his little rap. 
History came on as soon as MAMA finished and the boys danced without missing a beat. The smiles on the boys face were gigantic. It was so big Tiffany was surprised it didn’t split their faces. They were enjoying the screams of the fans and the energy of the performance.    
The song took a slower beat in when Baekhyun, Kai and Suho came out and started to sing Heart Attack. The lights moved as a wave in the crowd, Suho sang with so much swag, yes, she just used the word swag. Baekhyun walked over towards her area a little too much than needed, and she loved it. He would wink at her, or smile or even blow a kiss. 
At that moment, she made her decision. She would be with him despite everything. She would fight for them and do what she can to make it work. Tears sprung into her eyes at the realisation but she wiped them away. 
The stage went black after the performance. The crowd was still going crazy. Then, a figure stood on stage. Baekhyun. He was holding a rose, a mic in his hand and he looked straight at her. 
The first words of Angel came on and he sang it beautifully. Was that...no. snow started to fall from the ceiling. Tiffany sat there, mesmerised. Baekhyun started to come over to her, fans were going crazy. Slowly, the boys started to sing the chorus on the stage, while Baekhyun came down from the stage and stood right in front of her. 
His eyes shone with such love. She wanted to cry but all she could do was smile. He handed her a rose, and she took it. A smile on her face. Then he reached for her hand. 
“No” she mouthed, but he ignored her. Holding her hand firmly, Baekhyun pulled her up to the stage with him. Fans screamed and cheered. Wait...cheered?
Tiffany stood under the spotlight while Baekhyun sang around her, the boys forming a semi circle around her, singing sincerely as Baekhyun’s backup. 
Baekhyun stopped in front of her, a soft hand resting on her cheek. She wouldn’t help but smile and tears sprung into her eyes. This was it. She wanted to be here. With him. Forever. 
Baekhyun gently pushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear and pulled her closer, his eyes stared deep into hers. Baekhyun dropped his mic to his side; others continue to sing in the background. 
“Tiffany, I know this isn’t a life you wanted. But I promise you I will do everything in my power to make you happy. It doesn’t matter if you don’t accept me today or tomorrow or next year, but I’m going to keep trying because love can wait. I will wait for you until the day you want to be with me. Because by then, no matter how long I waited, as long as I can hear that you want to be with me, the amount of time waiting will be worth it” 
Tiffany was crying now. Tears trickled down her face as she looked up at him. Unshed tears were in his eyes as well. He looked down at her with such love, it made her heart bloom. 
“I want to be with you” she whispered. Baekhyun’s face was blank; he couldn’t hear her from all the roar of the people. 
“I love you Baekhyun, and I want to be with you” she said louder. And he heard. His beautiful face broke into the biggest smile she ever been and he scooped her up into his arms. Tiffany laughed as he hugged her tight to his body. He was laughing too, the dull vibration of his body hummed against hers. She knew she made the right decision. He was her right decision. 
“I love you too, Tiffany. Forever. My Angel” 
Everything faded in the background, and it was only the two of them. Tiffany could only see him and his beautiful face, looking down at hers. She reached onto her tippy toes as she hooked her arms around his neck and pulled him down towards her. She could feel his soft lips against hers as it broke into a smile. His arms went around her waist, lifting her up as her fingers tangled into his hair. This was the feeling she wanted to feel forever, his lips on hers. 
“I love you” 
“I love you too”  
==============================================================================================================================
we did it guys, I'm so proud of us all!!!! 
Finally Tiffany and Baekhyun are together. forever. i hope you Baekfany are happy with the ending. 
As i mentioned in the last chapter, I will be writing a NYE special for our lovely couple!!!
And i promise it shall be up on the 31th, so if you are interested, come by and read. 
I love you all for continuing to support and read my stories and i couldnt ask for better readers. 
Unfortunately, I won't be writing another EXO or Tiffany fanfic because I have another fanfic i'm writing about Khuntoria and it would be too hard to write two at a time and updates would be so irregular. So if you like khuntoria, or would like to read more of my stuff, you guys can go to 
 
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN! BEST READERS OUT! XOXOXOXOXXOXOXO
HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY NEW YEAR AND 2014 WOULD TREAT YOU WELL!!