Breakfast with Tiffany

Managing My Exs

 

The sound of the annoying beeping of the alarm clock woke Tiffany up in a fright. Groggily, tiffany glanced at the clock to see the red flashing neon light set at 4.30 am. That’s twice as early as what she normally wakes up at. Groaning, she forced herself off the warm and comfortable bed to the cold wooden floor of her room. 
Going into the bathroom, tiffany had a quick shower and cleaned herself up before going outside to a full hectic mass of guys running around. 
She caught sight of Kai, brushing his teeth while wearing only a towel around his waist as he combed his hair with another hand at the makeup corner of the room. Taking a deep breath, tiffany smiled as she walked over to him and took a comb off him. 
Kai looked at her before his eyes started to widen and he looked down at what he was wearing, almost forgetting that they now share the apartment with a girl. 
“That’s ok, I promise I won’t look. Just keep brushing your teeth” tiffany grinned at him as she pushed him down on the chair and went on with styling his hair. Kai smiled around his toothbrush as he looked at her through the reflection of the mirror.
“Do you guys normally wake up this early?” tiffany made conversation to avoid the awkward feel.
Kai nodded. When she was done, Kai smiled at her one more time before running off to the bathroom. The smell of breakfast pulled her into the kitchen where D.O was hunched over the stove, cooking breakfast with the help of Sehun who looked like he was just dragged out of bed. 
At the sound of her footsteps, D.O turned around and saw her. He smiled hello before turning back to cook eggs...a lot of eggs.
“Sehun, go get ready, I’ll help D.O” tiffany found herself saying, Sehun looked a little disappointed, tiffany didn’t know whether it was because she took his position of cooking assistance or for other reasons she doesn’t want to think of right at that moment. 
“Be ready by 6” she told him with a smile. Sehun’s face light up as he saluted her before walking away to what tiffany assume was his room. 
“So what can I do chef?” tiffany asked as she continued what Sehun was doing, which was frying a pan load of sausages. 
“We like our sausages” D.O grinned at her. tiffany felt herself get all warmed up by his smile and blushed as she kept her head down and cook the sausage while he fry the eggs. 
“So where is...?” tiffany trailed off when she looked for the bacon in the many frying pans.
“Bacon? Baekhyun liked them crunchy, so it’s in the oven” D.O said, not looking at her as he continued to cook his eggs. 
Baekhyun frowned down at her when they sat down at his house, after she had a sleep over with him and decided to make him breakfast as a thank you. Tiffany paused with a sausage halfway in when she saw his frown.
“Oppa, wae? Don’t you like my cooking?” tiffany asked as she tried to feed him her piece of sausage. 
Baekhyun turned his head as he pouted. 
“WAE!” tiffany demanded.
“Where’s the bacon?” he asked in a small voice, playing with the eggs, bake beans and sausage on the plate. 
“I didn’t make bacon” tiffany said simply, taking a bit of her eggs. 
“Why?” he asked in a small voice, looking like he was going to cry. 
“Err, because there's already a lot on your plate...just eat up oppa” tiffany scolded him as she took another bite of her food while Baekhyun’s was untouched. 
“I want bacon” he demanded. Pushing his plate away from him.
“I’ll cook for you tomorrow or something” tiffany said, getting annoyed with him. 
“I want bacon with my eggs...now” he said in a small voice.
“oppa, I pinkie promise I will buy you 10 kg of bacon if you eat today, we can go right after this, get you all the bacon you want” tiffany offered, Baekhyun looked up at her with a big smile.
“For real?” he asked with so much hope in his voice it made tiffany grin from ear to ear.
“Yeah” Baekhyun leaned over the table and peck her on the lips. 
Tiffany shook her head at the memory and scoops the sausages into 6 plates, knowing Baekhyun won’t want any of the sausage since he has all the bacon he needs in the oven.
“How have you been?” D.O suddenly asked, tiffany looked up from her setting plates.
Before she could say anything though, Chanyeol walked into the kitchen with a biggest and loudest yawn anyone could ever do. 
“I swear, if I have to wake up that early ever again, I am going to kill” he paused when he saw Tiffany in the room. 
“Kill myself” he finished as he walked over to the bench and help tiffany set out the table.
“I promise ill make the appointments later in the day” tiffany smiled at Chanyeol, who winked at her as he set the right side of the tables.
“you better, you know I hate waking up early” he looked like he regretted saying that as soon as it slipped his mouth, tiffany tense as she saw from the corner of her eye that D.O had frozen by the sink.
“I mean, look at me, I'm as pissed as anything” he fixed himself up as he settled down on the closest chair and poured himself a cup of coffee and drink it without blowing it, flinching as it burnt his tongue.
“Get up!” tiffany slapped the pillow in Chanyeol’s face, in hope that he would wake up but all he did was muttered something tiffany wouldn’t make up and turned the other direction. 
“Oppa! Get up!” tiffany said again as she pushed him to the edge of the bed. 
“I WANT TO SLEEP IN PEACE!” he half yawned, half yelled, still with his eyes closed. But tiffany isn’t taking any of that, he was suppose to drive her to class and being the kind of girl she is, lateness is a big NO NO. 
Tiffany pulled out the cover, exposing Chanyeol’s muscular chest. Ignoring the beautiful thing, tiffany pulled her arm back before releasing it down on his chest hard. The crack of the slap echoed the room, Chanyeol screamed as he rolled over, wide awake.
“Damn! That hurts” he said as he looked down to see her hand print clearly displayed on his chest, all 5 fingers. Ouch.
“Well, get up!” tiffany said. A look came over Chanyeol, a dangerous, pissed off look she rarely sees. As he came towards her, tiffany quickly turned around but as she was about to run, he wrapped him arm around her waist and pulled her down on the bed. 
“ARH!” tiffany yelled while she laughed. Chanyeol was also laughing as he tickled her, tiffany kicked and screamed as she tried to get away but he didn’t let her go.
“Give up?” he demanded, tiffany nodded but he didn’t stop. 
“I said GIVE UP?” he asked again, tiffany was laughing so hard she couldn’t find a breath to tell him.
“I GIVE UP! GIVE UP!” tiffany screamed as she took a deep breath. Chanyeol stopped as he looked down at her with a victory smile.
“I win” he smiled down at her. Tiffany nodded in fake defeat. Quickly, she reached for his underwear brief strap showing over his sleeping pants and pulled it away as far as it goes before releasing it. 
Chanyeol yelled as tiffany laughed in victory and hurriedly scrambled off the bed.
“This isn’t over!” Chanyeol called after her, with a smile on his lips.
When tiffany came back to reality again, the table was all filled with all 6 guys who were looking at her with worried and concerned eyes. 
“You okay?” Suho asked. Tiffany nodded her head as she settled herself at the end of the table. Suho, as the leader, sat at the other end of the table, the head of the table while the rest just sat on either side. 
“Okay, so what's the plan?” Baekhyun asked as he looked at her, his mouth full of bacon. 
“Oh right, so...” tiffany murmured as she took out her galaxy note and checked their schedule. 
“You have a photo shoot for...a new brand. I’m not sure exactly what it’s called but it’s like casual wear” she explained while the others ate their food. 
“When should we leave?” Sehun asked, drinking his coffee and did a cross eye when his hair fell out of its place, causing tiffany and the rest to laugh.
“Right after breakfast...when it’s cleaned of course” she looked over to D.O who relaxed. 
“Oh come on! We can clean later” Kai complained but stop when D.O send him a death glare.
After the guys wolfed down their food, they were able to leave at 6.30pm, half an hour before their appointment. Tiffany was having a panic attack because it was her first official day at work and shes going to be late. 
“Don’t worry about it, we always go late” Baekhyun said from the back of the van. Tiffany tried to smile but it wasn’t reaching her eyes. Kai was sitting next to her in the passenger seat while she drove. Luckily for them all, tiffany parked the van at 6.55am, 5 minutes early. 
“Ok, run,run,run” she demanded as the group pilled out from the van.
“Tiff, we don’t run” Sehun said to her with a wicked smile.
“Yes, or we are going to be super late” she said as she took off. The guys looked at each other before taking off after her. 
“She’s nuts” Kai muttered while Chanyeol laughed.
“You know she hates being late” he replied. The others all nodded but every single one smiled at different memories. 
“7.01” the event manager said, her face was going all shades of red that made tiffany want to run away.
“I’m sorry” she said as she bowed 90* at her. The lady, Helen, just looked over her and walked away.
“BOYS! Let’s get going! Full of energy nae?” she smiled brightly at EXO-K, ignoring tiffany completely. Kai scoff but was elbowed by Suho who smiled politely at her before leading the group into the changing room. 
“I am going to report this to the company. Lateness is unacceptable” Helen glared at Tiffany before following the boys into the changing room. 
Throughout the shoot, Helen was Tiffany’s personal wrath. Tiffany wanted to throw the towel and walk away from the lady who thinks she knows everything. Urgh! It frustrates her. 
“Tiffany! Go fetch coffee!”
“Tiffany! That's not the right clothes!”
“Tiffany! You’re in the way”
“Tiffany!”
“Tiffany!”
“TIFFANY!”
Halfway through the shoot, tiffany was all worn out from all the work she wasn’t supposed to do. She wasn’t supposed to fetch drinks, shes EXO-K manager. EXO-K. Shes not suppose to organise clothing, hair, makeup, that's not her job. 
“Tiffany! Why are you sitting there, don’t sit there, we need hands around this set. Who do you think you are?” Helen yelled at her, everyone turned their head, camera men, makeup artist, set people and EXO themselves. Tiffany felt herself turn bright pink, Helen purposely embarrassed her in front of all these people, and it was her first day. 
“She’s our manager” Chanyeol spoke up, his deep voice had gone deeper and more dangerous. Chanyeol and the guys had seen all that Helen was going to their manager. Every one of them wanted to yell or tell Helen shes in no place to tell tiffany to do all these things but it wasn’t their place. They had to endure it along with her, watching from the distance as shes being pushed around. Suho let out a sigh behind Chanyeol. He didn’t know if it was a relief sigh or a sigh that says “you shouldn’t interfere, it could ruin our image”
“Excuse me?” Helen turned to him...more like to all of EXO
“Shes our manager, not your crew. Shes in no position to fetch you coffee or pick out our clothes, that’s your job and your crews’ job, who are being paid to do such things” Chanyeol said, Helen had turn red for a total different reason, she was being told off. Chanyeol reckoned she was never told off by anyone ever...well, there's always a first for everything. 
“I...I apologize” Helen forced out and walked away. Tiffany gave him a smile that he was sure said “thank you”. Chanyeol smiled back and gave her a wink before going back to shoot. 
“Damn, point one to Chanyeol” Kai muttered. 
“Better catch up little one” Chanyeol murmured back, earning a laugh from D.O and a head shake from Sehun.
====================================================================================================================
Here's the next chapter! Hope you like it :D
Some of you were SO close to guessing who Tiffany might end up with, keep guessing because i can STILL change it  ~evil laugh~(´Д` )
I just got back from work (i work part time) and this lady was really pissing me off so i let off some stream here. Her name is actually Helen and she gives me a hell of a hard time all the time. I got told off by her for doing HER a favour, can you believe that? gosh, but unlike Tiffany, no one stook up for me :'(。-_-。) so i have to endure her wrath every saturday. If only i have a chanyeol at work. 
GUYS! CAN I KISS YOU ALL RIGHT NOW! YOU LOVELY PEOPLE HAVE POSTED SO MANY COMMENTS!!!!!! KHAAAAA♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
I WAS SMILING SO MUCH AT ALL YOUR COMMENTS. LOVE YOUUUUHHH! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! (´ε` )
please continue to support me by commenting and subscribing! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ