Prologue

Managing My Exs

 

 
“I’m sorry, but...I think it was for the best” he said, his voice low and filled with something tiffany can’t placed. She took a deep breath to steady her voice but it came out wobbly.
“I guess so” tiffany murmured as she took a step back, he tried to reach for her but tiffany pulled her hand away, out of his reach. 
“Let’s not see each other again Baekhyun” tiffany said as she looked at him straight in the eye and was surprised that his was glassy.
Before he could say anything, she turned around and walked away. 
After months of crying and tantrums, avoiding him in streets and drowned herself in gallons of ice-cream and chocolate, tiffany got over her first boyfriend of 1 and a half year. 
 
“I...I don’t see us being happy together when we can’t work things out” Tiffany said, trying to avoid his eyes. 
He cleared his throat and rubbed his eyes but he nodded, tiffany could see the strains in his shoulders as he did.
“Just...keep in touch okay?” Kai said, looking into her eyes sincerely. Tiffany tried her hardest not to cry, she couldn’t believe shes breaking up with such an amazing guy but she just doesn’t feel it anymore, there were too many reasons for her to break up with him than there were reasons for her to keep staying with him. 
After months of crying and tantrums, avoiding him in streets and drowned herself in gallons of ice-cream and chocolate, tiffany got over her second boyfriend of 1 year and 3 months. 
 
“You and me...us...it’s not going to work out” tiffany took a deep breath as she searches in her mind to find the best way to break the news slowly to him. 
“I...I really thought we had something...something special” he said, his voice was surprisingly steady, which made tiffany hurt a little bit more inside, knowing he was going to go through this better than she is, even though she had experience. 
“I guess people change over time...” she said, not daring to look at him.
“I guess so. Good bye tiffany” Suho turned around without another word and walked away, that was the last word he said to her.
After months of crying and tantrums, avoiding him in streets and drowned herself in gallons of ice-cream and chocolate, tiffany got over her third boyfriend of 10 months. 
 
“ I can’t do this anymore” Tiffany said as tears blurred her vision, she could see through her tears that he took a step closer to her but she chose to step back.
“But... I don’t understand, I thought you loved me. Things were going great” he took one of her hand in his and gave it a pleading squeeze.
“Please...I can’t take risks with you, I’m no stranger to heartbreak” Tiffany said as she tugs her hand away.
“So this is it? After all we’ve been through?” Chanyeol said in disbelief and hurt.
“I’m sorry” Tiffany felt like she was kicked in the guts when he turned around without a word and stormed out of her apartment, slamming the door on his way out.
After months of crying and tantrums, avoiding him in streets and drowned herself in gallons of ice-cream and chocolate, tiffany got over her forth boyfriend of 9 months. 
 
“How can I trust you after this?” Tiffany looked at who she thought was the nicest guy she ever met but then again, nothing good ever comes in relationships. 
“I...I made a mistake tiffany, if you only hear me out” he shook his head in frustration and tried to stay calm at the same time.
“I’ve never, never lied about something you did. What makes it okay for you to throw that trust back in my face?”
“I don’t like the sound of where this is going” D.O said, he inched towards her but tiffany’s glare stopped him in his track.
“It’s over”
After months of crying and tantrums, avoiding him in streets and drowned herself in gallons of ice-cream and chocolate, tiffany got over her fifth boyfriend of 11 months. 
 
“What?” tiffany asked in disbelief? It was their one year anniversary and she wanted it to be perfect but now its falling apart right in front of her face.
“I can’t ever see you again, whatever is between us has to stop” he sounded pained but it was tiffany that's being ripped apart. 
“They can’t do that...how could you do it?” her hands shook from under the table. 
“I have to, you don’t understand” he said, not daring to look at her. Tiffany didn’t bother to wipe the tears away from her eyes. 
“I can’t believe you would do this to me” she whispered as she calmly stood up from the table. Grabbing the wine glass, tiffany looked from it to him. Tiffany saw the idea of what she was going to do click in his head. Sehun didn’t move but closed his eyes and waited for the wetness of the wine. Tiffany thought better of it and lowered the glass. 
“at least I’ll admit it’ll be a waste to throw this wine at you, because right now, you don’t even worth a drop of it” tiffany muttered before she walked away from the restaurant with her pride intact but her heart shredded. 
After months of crying and tantrums, avoiding him in streets and drowned herself in gallons of ice-cream and chocolate, tiffany got over her sixth boyfriend of 1 year and promised herself not to fall in love with deceiving men. 
 
But all of this will fall apart when she’s confronted with all 6 of them at once. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's not exactly a 'chapter' perse but it's just some background so you know what happens before the story officially starts. 
I'm really excited to write this fanfic, even though exo isn't a band i know very well. 
I will be updating every monday starting this week :) hope you guys are as excited as i am!
+for my awesome readers that have more intel on exo, please comment below on what their personalities are like, whos the cocky, funny, serious etc, it'll make it more realistic to you and more enjoyable to write for me 
i know the basics of exo but to write a GOOD story that many of you i know are expecting, i got to know my stuff characters. if you know anything, please tell me <3
STAY TUNED FOR MONDAYS!!!