Secret Revealed

Managing My Exs

 

Getting back to bed that night was almost impossible. Tiffany flipped and turned, trying to get comfortable and drift to bed. She groaned as she looked at the time. 3.23. Jezzzz.
The kiss from Baekhyun kept being on reply in her head. She couldn’t believe she kissed him, and he kissed her. It was so unexpected. He acted like he hated her sometimes, so the kiss had taken her by surprise. 
Giving up on her sleep. Tiffany threw her legs over her bed and walked out of her bedroom to the kitchen. The entire house was dark, everyone was in their rooms, sleeping and dreaming away. Going over to the fridge, as quiet as she can, tiffany got out a bottle of milk. That would get her to sleep. 
Walking over to the microwave, she ripped open the cap and chucked the milk in the microwave. Set it for 30 seconds and watched as the milk swirl around in the microwave. Suho had always warned her not to look into the microwave, because it was dangerous. Tiffany never listened. Like, what's the worst that could happen? The microwave exploding?
“I told you not to do that” the sound of Suho’s voice made tiffany jump. He was standing in the doorway, an arm propped up against the wall, and he was looking at her with a frown. 
“Well, I got nothing better to do” tiffany muttered, as the microwave binged. Tiffany went in and grabs her milk. It was toasty warm in her hand. 
“It’s dangerous to stand near a microwave” Suho said in disapproval. 
“Okay, I'm sorry. Next time I won’t do it again” tiffany said as she took a sip of her milk. Mmm...
“You want a cookie with that?” Suho asked. When she looked at him in surprise, he walked over to get the cookies from the top cupboard. 
“So no one can get into my stash” answering the question in her head. 
“You want to eat this outside?” he asked. Tiffany nodded and walked out, followed closely by Suho. The balcony of the apartment was so big that there was a whole lounge set in the centre of the area. Suho went over and plop down, clearing a space for tiffany. 
The night sky was dark, no stars in sight. Well, there’s one...but it’s so far away...
“The city lights drown them out” Suho said as he munched on a cookie. Tiffany took a sip from her milk and leaned back against the seat. Suho’s arm came around her shoulder. She didn’t say anything. She actually missed his arms around her. It made her feel so warm inside, so secure. Without realising it, tiffany scoots closer to him. He handed her a cookie, which she took gratefully. It tasted so good. The chocolate was delicious and the crunchiness of the cookie made tiffany drink some milk to soften the cookies. 
“How have you been tiffany?” Suho asked, his posture relax as he looked up at the sky. 
“I’ve been alright. You guys have crazy schedule” she mentioned before taking another drink from her milk. 
“Yeah, we don’t even have our free time anymore” Suho muttered around his cookie. A pang of guilt hit tiffany like a wave. It was her fault, if she just walked out when she was fired, none of this would have happened. 
“I'm sorry. I was my fault” she said, holding Suho’s hand and giving it a squeeze. 
“It’s not your fault, trust me. The company is just too strict for their own good” 
“Well, they should be fairer to their workers” tiffany muttered. 
“We’re fine. Don’t worry” Suho laughed as he gave her shoulder a squeeze. 
The tension in the air started to shift. Tiffany could feel it, and she was sure Suho could as well. He moved a little closer to her, his arm that was around her shoulder got slightly tighter. 
Tiffany looked up at him, and not surprisingly, he was looking down at her. He looked at her lips; back up at her eyes before looking back down at her lips again. Oh...she knew that look. 
Suho leaned in; his lips parted slightly, his eyes closed. 
“Oppa. I can’t do this” tiffany rested a hand on his chest, pushed him back slightly but with enough force to drive her message through. 
“What? I thought...I mean” Suho stuttered. Hurt in his eyes. 
“I don’t love you that way I did oppa. Not like that” tiffany tried to explain, scooting away from him. Suho’s shoulders slumped.
“Oh, I see. I understand” he muttered. Tiffany thought he would hate her but he just looked up, a small smile playing on his lips. 
“That’s okay. I’ll just love you as a sister?” Suho asked a tinge of hope in his voice.
“Yeah, I’ll like that” tiffany nodded before a brilliant smile split her lips. He opened his arms and she didn’t hesitate as she moved into them. His arms wrapped around her and he squeezed her. It was...sad. Like he was saying goodbye, to the feelings he had of her. Like this was the last hug of feelings. 
“Do you have anyone in mind? You know...” Suho asked. Tiffany nodded her head as a slight blush crept onto her face. 
“Care to share?” Suho asked. 
“Won’t it be weird? You know, I just rejected you?” tiffany hesitated at the last minute
“No, I’ll rather know then wonder...you know?” 
“Okay” tiffany reached up to his ear and whispered the name into his ear. Suho’s eyes widened and a small laugh escape his mouth.
“Really? Him?” he asked. Tiffany nodded as she blushed. 
“Oh, this is too funny” when tiffany frowned at him, Suho hugged her again. 
“I support you with your decision” Suho . 
“Please keep this to yourself, please oppa” Tiffany asked him seriously. The entire smile fell from his face as he nodded all seriousness in his face. 
“Thankyou” tiffany whispered as she leaned into Suho. His arms came around her again as he snug her closer to him. Tiffany breathes in the scent of him as she closes her eyes. Before she realised it, she fell asleep.
=====================================================================================================================
OHHHHH
Who wants to know who tiffany likes!?!?!
image
HEHE, soon it will be revealed.
Sorry Suho fans!!
 image
I think the story would finish soon...so STAY TUNED!!
image
image
i lub you!!!
image