Hate at First Sight

You're My Goddess

      So rude

When Kyuhyun got to school he totally forgotten about the girl and the incident. He found Yonghwa talking with they're other friends Donghae and Jonghyun

       When did you guys get here, as he approached them

       Just this morning, Donghae hyung's dad private jet

        Yah!!! Jonghyun-yah why didn't you guys tell me....

        It wasn't important, Donghae interrupted. What's more important is that the almighty Cho Kyuhyun finally lost at something, he added high-fiving Yonghwa.

        Don't even remind me and by the way Yonghwa hyung you can't have the white Porsche

        Weh? Just because I beat your sorry little at racing that doesn't mean....yah! Cho Kyuhyun....

        What the hell?...Are you guys never gonna let that go ever....Kaja 

        Where

        Donghae hyung did the Japanese girls took out your brain and replaced it with sushi??.....That you can't even remember that we have to go to school.

        Oh Arasso.....formation...han dul ses....

The boys lined up. Kyuhyun up front, Donghae and Jonghyun one step back and side to side and lastly Yonghwa behind them in the middle. As they approach, fangirl scream can be heard from all over the campus. Kyuhyun smirked, Yonghwa winked, Donghae flashed a georgeous smile, and Jonghyun waved to one of the girls. Suddenly you could hear the squeals and screams from the girls.

*They're outfits at the bottom*

       Hyunnie, do you hear that?

Seohyun took off her headphones and whipped out her iPod that was playing Beethoven and paused it.

       You mean that scream?

       Oh....what do you think happened?

       I don't care I'm to busy with my book, listening to my playlist and eating my goguma.....Pride and Prejudice is so good. 

 Seohyun continued walking while listening to Beethoven, reading her book in one hand and a goguma on another that she didn't hear Yoona's warning.

       Smack!!!!

        Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!, an ear-splitting sound came from Kyuhyun's mouth when Seohyun's goguma landed on his perfectly ironed white Valentino.

All the girls around them silenced down and Yonghwa who was unaware of what happened since he was busy reading his novel looked up wary of the awkward silence. Gilrs directly looked on Seohyun and gave her dirty looks.

    Yah!!! Don't you watch where your going?.....And not just that you squaahed my goguma and you got it on my book too.....Aish!!!

Seohyun walks out leaving Kyuhyun dumbfounded.

     I'm sorry, Yoona apologized and that's when Kyuhyun snapped out of it.

After realizing what happened Kyhyun turned really red and got a smug look on his face that looks like he's gonna kill someone.

" Hey, Jonghyun-ah what happen ?" whispered Yonghwa.

" Oh someone spill some goguma on Kyhyun hyungs shirt" Jonghyun replied.

Kyuhyun turned around as soon as he heard the reply, he turned around around a give Yonghwa a glare. He turn back again and saw the girl wasn't there  anymore.

Kyuhyun saw Seohyun walk away, and he was about to run after her when Donghae caught he's arm and stop him. 

    It's not worth it....Let's go before were late.

    I'm gonna make you pay goguma girl, Kyuhyun sweared.