MY 12 "BOYFRIENDS" part 2

You're My Goddess

While Exo is still in the story Blue will be Mandarin and of course Black will be Korean.

Seohyun's POV:

I came back to our table and sat down next to Sehun.

Noona what did that drunk guy want from you, He pouted.

Drunk guy?, I asked. Oh you mean that guy. He said our teacher wanted something from me.

He's weird, Tao remarked.

You don't know the half of it, I laughed.

How dare he grab my noona's wrist like that, he continued checking my wrist for any bruises.

I'm okay Tao, I'm not the little fragile girl you met a long time 10 years ago, I assured him taking my hand back.

Hyunnie are you sure you're okay?, Luhan looked at me with eyes full of concern. I just nodded.

Some of you might wanna know how I Exo ended up in my life. It started 10 years ago in Busan.

****Flashback***

Somebody help me, I cried.

Crying and shouting won't do you any good you know. No one comes here, the school bully said.

Did you think were stupid to drag you into a place where people can hear your loud- scream, one of his minions added.

Now give me your money or else, he threatened.

Somebody help me, I continued.

Aisshhhh chincha this girl, one of his other minions grab my collar and threatened to punch me when somebody punch his face out of nowhere.

Hyung daebak, a boy with panda eyes ran to the guy who punched one of the minions.

You better run now, another guy said. The bully and his minions looked at the guys and started to say, You think were scared of you thr- when 9 more other guys came from behind the crumbled wall.

What were you saying, another one out of the twelve said.

Aigoo I was in the middle of sleeping and you guys come here disturbing it. I guess it's time for my exercise, the one with a dimple said. He looked innocent at first but when he started cracking his fingers hell broke loose.

Gege are you sure you want to this, Panda face said in Mandarin. Dimple-boy just nodded. Another guy saw what was happening and yelled " Exo we are-", he started.

One, everybody else replied.

Okay if we do the math here there's 12 of us and three of you...hmmm we outnumber you 4 times so....., he walked towards the three who tried to keep calm and said, BOO!

Ahhhhhhh, the three yelled and ran. Everybody started laughing inlcuding me. I notice I was the only one laughing and saw them surrounding me.

Mei I'm Kris what's your name, the tallest one them said.

Don't be scared we won't hurt you I'm Suho, another one of them said.

I...I....I'm Seohyunn, I stuttered.

Seohyun what a nice name I wish that was my name, one of them said.

Sehun that's a girl's name last time I checked you were a guy, one of the older one said slapping the back of his head.

Bian that was our maknae, the one that slapped Sehun in the head said. I'm Kai.

I'm Xiumin

Luhan

I'm Lay nice to meet you.

Chen

Tao

Baekhyun here.

Chanyeol-imnida

Kyungsoo here but I prefer D.O

And we are Exo, we are-,, Kris yelled.

One, the rest replied. I notice they said that last time too.

So Shyun what brings you here, Xiumin said.

Seohyun, I corrected. I was dragged here by those guys.

Sone, how old are you both Tao and Sehun said at the same time.

I asked first...No I asked first, the argued.

Maknaes, Suho and Kris yelled.

For the second time it's Seohyun and I'm 9 years old.

So you're noona to all of us except, Luhan gege, Xiumin gege, Tao started.

Suho hyung and Kris hyung, Sehun continued.

Noona?, I thought I'm older than most of these people but they look sooo tall and Luhan is older than me I thought he was one of the maknae. I guess you really can't judge the book by it's cover.

Gege so what happens now, Lay asked Kris.

I don't know think of something, he replied.

You guys how many time did I tell you no Mandarin when we're around, Suho whined.

Arasso bian, Kris apologized.

Well I suggest you take me home, I told them standing up.

Home right...wait you speak Mandarin, Lay went eye-wide. I nodded.

Hahahahaha, only guys didn't understand them, Tao pointed at the other six.

Hyung Exo-M is making fun of us again, Sehun complained.

Sehun-ah Exo-K and M are one how many time do I have to tell you that. They continued bickering and half an hour later they decided to take me home. Turns out they're the one that lives in the big mansion across from my house. Sons of chaebols who cares nothing about their companies but is passionate about singing and dancing instead.

Ever since that day they declared themeselves my protector and even went out of their way to enroll to my crappy school. And managed to divide themeslves into my every class two for every class.

After meeting Exo my life turned upside down. Even my parents were happy I met them.

****Flashback End*****

Hyunnie what were you thinking?, Luhan said.

Oh nothing oppa, I reassured him.

Oppa?, he laughed. Since when did you call me oppa?

Sorry I was used to that. I guess I've been hanging out with a lot of Korean, I smiled.

Noona?, Sehun said. Where are we going today?

You know what I don't know, I replied.

Ring Ring Ring!!!!

Who is it?, I asked Luhan.

It's Lay.

What'd he say?

Apparently we're going to a graveyard today, he said showing me the text. (It's in Gold)

Yah baby-faced devil. You better not take advantage of our Hyunnie just because you guys are going to your realm. >-< Love, Lay, Kai and Chanyeol.

Me and Luhan were laughing hysterically so we did not notice an evil glare pointing at us.

Kyuhyun's POV:

Hyu-, Jonghyun started but he was interrupted when somebody started laughing hysterically. I turned to see it was coming from that goguma girl's table. She was laughing at a text that baby-faced weirdo showed her. And now he was laughing too, she was laughing so carefree that she started crying. She was clinging on to his arms with her head on his shoulders. The other two sat next to them on either side and started laughing too. I decided to ignore them.

BAM!! How dare he take advantage of noona like that, Jonghyun said slamming his hands on the table.

Jonghyun-ah what's wrong, Yonghwa looked up from his newspaper.

Look at that, he pointed angrily. I looked to the direction he was pointing and saw Seohyun sitting on that Luhan's lap. My eyes went eye-wide. For some reason I found myself getting angrier and angrier by the minute. He was now hugging her from the back and it's not just that he saw me glaring at them and he just smirked and put his head on her shoulders.

I couldn't take it anymore so I went to the chaperone's table.

Mr. Lee isn't time for us to leave, I told him. In truth I didn't really care I just wanted for us to leave so Seohyun would be away from those three. He looked at his watch and nodded.

Everybody gather around. Today were going to Pere Lachaise Cemetery since its gonna be a long drive I got an idea put you guys with youre plane buddy as your sitting partners OK?

" Deh' everyone answered.

" Oh by the way I believe we have some special guests thats gonna come with us today." Mr.Lee continued.

Dont tell me its gonna be one of those idol people!!!!! What their name Elo, X-- no, E--

" Exo is gonna be our guests today so--

Thats it Exo, I knew it has do something with X.......did he just said EXO, oh god THOSE GUYS AGAIN..ughhhhh I swear they make me crazy!

......so change your guys behavior we dont want to leave a bad impression, ARASSO?" Mr.Lee explained.

Everyone nodded....EXECPT for me of course seriously why would I care about those guys?!

After Mr.Lee went outside to check the bus...the other students started bickering about how excited they are becuase of "EXO" -pshhh Im so much better than those guys. I was planning to get out,  I suddenly stop did I just saw that guy hug Seohyun.....did that guy just hug Seohyun I swear--- What am I thinking  its not like.....I LIKE Seohyun or somethin..Seriously I think someone drug me why would I like that Goguma girl !!!!!! Aishhh 

I really need to get some fresh air.......

Seohyun POV

" It look like Im gonna be sitting with you Jonghyun-sshi" I smiled at him.

" Yay Im gonna be sitting with Noona" he siad while smilling really big and jumping.

He suddenly change his expression into an annoyed look...whos is he lookin at ??

I suddenly almost jump when a pair of arm hug me from behind who is this-- I turned my head and saw Tao smilling widely at me.

" Hi noona....I can't wait for our date today well its not actually at date cause Luhan hyung and Sehun-ah is gonna be there too.." he said while pouting.

I ruffled his hair for being so cute.

" Jonghyun-ah are you okay ??' I asked him.

" Yeah....Im fine. There's NOTHING WRONG!!" He's tone got a little louder.

"Okay......

Come on children its time for us to go' Mr. Lee stated. Everybody started going outside,I saw the bus park at the main entrance and it looks big...hmm wonder where's my seat?. I stepped inside the bus with Jonghyun clinging in my arms, but before I could go pick our seat a hand block my way.. I look up and found Mr.Lee looking at me.

" Wait Ms.Seojhyun..you need to know your seating number which is..AH 9B ok?" 

Me and Jonghyun both nodded. 

We went to our seats while Jonhyug is still link in my arms.I smile I wonder what made him clingy today? 

I sat down and started talking to Jonghyun to let the time goes by until the bus leaves. We ask each other questions until he ask me a question which made me blush.

" So noona......do you like someone ?" he ask all giddy.

" No--...." I replied nervously.

" Uhmm....well I was just thinking that you and Yonghwa hyung would make a good couple" he blurted quitley.

I blushed..." Really?" I blushed again and he nodded. He leaned closer to me, which kinda startled me at first but the one he said made me shout and made me kinda blsuh.

" WHAT???? NO are you  serious me and Kyuhyun...that selfish, evil ,brat !!!!!" I shouted. Oh..no I'm dead did everybody heard--I look around and saw everybody doing the same--

" I HEARD that." a familiar voice behind us. I froze on my seat...I looked at Jonghyun he didnt say anything but mouthed me a "SORRY" ....

Lord just kill me NOW. I looked up looking at the roof of the bus hoping for somethin to say....when suddenly a face appeared in front of my face leaning really closely. 

KYUHYUN.

" So I heard that you dislike me...and called me SELFISH, EVIL and BRAT..." he whispered at me.

I gulped down...I really want to move but I cant....

I suddenly flicnhed when the distance of our faces got closer ..I could smell his breath and I could see face really clearly. I bet everybody is looking at as right now. He move a little cloer and whispered something in my ear.

" JUst wait Seo-juhyun I'm gonna make you fall for me" 

WHAT?? I was so shocked until I heard someone shouted

" Hey YOU...what are you doing to my Hyunnie??" Oh thank you Luhan. Luhan pushed him off from me snd started sending Kyuhyun glares along with Sehun and Tao. I looked at him....I saw him smirked at me , I swear that boy---.

I got interupted with my thought when Luhan ask me if I was okay. I nodded assuringly.

Both Tao and Sehun hugged me and said " Noona, dont worry about that guy.. were sitting across from you if hes planning to touch again WERE HERE FOR YOU". I hugged them back and told them Im fine.

They went to their seat..getting settle down, now I could go in this ride a little comfortably now. I looked beside me and saw Jonghyun sulking down...ahhh he so cute.

" Jonghyung-sshii what the matter??"

" Nothing its just that.......I fe-el guil-ty about of what happen just now, I shouldve told you that now I feel really bad noww..." he said sadly.

" Oh..Jonghyun-sshii it wasnt your fault and dont feel guilty about it OK?" I said and urffle his hair. 

" Deh, Noona" he smiled happily at me. " So Noona, what did Kyuhyun hyung told you?" he ask me.

I blushed....I decided to change the subject since I dont wanna talk about it . 

 

After 45 MINUTES.

Yonghwa POV.

CLAP.CLAP.

'AHHH. What was that ?. I look around and saw Mr.Lee clapping his hand getting evrybody's attention.  

" Guys...Come on, come on hurry were in tight schedule !!!!!!!!!! And of course welcome to Pere Lachaise Cemetery." he said almost screaming. I tried to turning to the side to see the view of the cemetery but I feel someone leaning on my shoulders....

Oh hyung .... I cant help my self to grin ..I dont really get why he act so mean and aggrivating to evryone. " Hyung wake up...were here" I shook his arms and he started to wake up ...he suddenly notice that his head was on my shoulder and abruptly took it off. 

" Dont tell anyone...' he said to me with a glare. " Ok I wont" I said smiling to him.

 

" This place looks really old." I said to Jonghyun who was hanging on arms. " Hyung is it true that ghosts comes to visit here evrynight?" he asked me.

" Aissh this guy ....." Kyuhyun hyung cutted me off while walking away. Jonhyun looks like he was upset again...I couldnt blame hyung weve been walking for almost 2 hours with no break but just full of talking of Mr.Lee and now Jonghyun keeps asking the same questions over and over again.

I look around and saw Seohyun with his dongsaeng hanging on her arms like Jonghyun was doing ...hmmm they must be enjoying their "date" .

Kyuhyun hyung looks like he was gonna kill someone now, I noticed he keeps glancing at Seohyun-sshii hmmm.....

Suddenly I heard him kinda lecturing Sehun, Tao and Luhan on not to be scared.

" You guys can you  act more girlier or what ....aishh be more tough " he said coldly to three poor boys. I could see Seohyun looking at him with a disgusting face.....oh hyung. I sighed.

" Come on guys were going to lunch " Mr Lee said causing evryone to be excited. Ahhh thank you..

" Hey Seohyun-sshii would you mind seating wth us for lunch?" I ask her. She looks really pretty...why do I suddenly feel a little hot all of the sudden

" Sure oppa" she smiled but it disappeared when Kyuhyun suddenly appeared on my side. 

I just cant help to notice about the awkward atmosphere.....

 

****Author's Note****

Hey guys sorry for the really long wait. In exchange here's a really long chapter. Please don't forget to comment and subscribe. I really appreciate you guys for sticking with me all these time. Please do check out my new fanfic feat. You and Exo and other surprising guests.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/255192/exo-s-my-children-comedy-donghae-jaejoong-you-exo-kai-kris