Paris (part 2)

You're My Goddess

Things in gold is spoken in French.

Yonghwa's POV:

 

 Their kitchen.

I woke up at the smell of food that morning. I was excited because it's our first day in Paris. I've been to Paris many times but this is the first time I'm going with Seohyun and the rest of Super Loners, sort of. I was so excited that I ran out my room to the kitchen just with my boxers until I heard Seohyun scream.

"Ahhhhhhhh", she screamed and covered her eyes.

"What's wrong," I asked still unaware of the situation.

"Oppa", she said then she pointed at me. I look down and realized I was shirtless and only on my boxers. I rushed back to my room bumping to Kyuhyun hyun g on the way.

"What's worng with you so early in the morning", he asked irritated. He walked in the kitchen to find a still dazed Seohyun.

"Yah!", he snapped his finger in front of her face and she came back to reality. "Why are you screaming early in the morning and what is that smell", he smelled as he smelled around the kitchen.

"Goguma", she answered checking on the pot.

"You brought it from Korea", he said checking it out.

She slapped his hand, "Are you a pabo?, of course I asked hotel service to bring it here."

"You speak French", he asked.

"A little bit, why do you think I'm in your French class instead of my usual Mandarin classes", she replied.

"Well okay then", he said.

I came back to the kitchen and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Seohyun is busy eating her goguma and Kyuhyun-hyung was just silently drinking his water.

"Good morning", Jonghyun came in. "Nooooonnaaaaaa what is that", he sang bouncing next to Seohyun.

Goguma, she answered. You want some, handing Jonghyun her already peeled goguma.

"Mhmmmm", he replied. "Ahhhhhh~~~", he opened his mouth. Seohyun just chuckled and fed him and ruffled his hair. She caught me staring and walks towards me with a goguma in hand.

"Yonghwa-oppa, ahhhhh~~~", she told me. I blushed then hesitated then finally taking a bite from it. She ate it happily constantly feeding me and Jonghyun.

"It's too early for this", Kyuhyun said who was standing next to Seohyun and slammed his glass which shattered piercing Seohyun's palm. At first we didn't notice it until we saw drops of blood dripping from it.

"Are you okay?", Kyuhyun asked grabbing her hand. I admit I was kinda jealous at that scene, but she yanked her hand back and went to the sink to wash it.

"Yonghwa-oppa can you help me put a band-aid for this", she said handing me the first aid kit. Kyuhyun just went to his room quietly and guiltily.

*****fast forward***

After we cleaned up the kitchen, took a shower and got dressed we went down the lobby to meet with the rest.

"Ok, today I will announce the schedule and hand you guys' car keys and the rules that come with this", Mr. Lee started. "First here are your car keys", he said tossing the others their car keys.

"Losers", Kyuhyun hyung grinned at them. They didn't seem to hear. Even these people are chaebols, they're not on the level to have their car passed from country to country.

"Let's start off with the rules and regulations, One, your only allowed to use your car every other day and at nights. Since our planned trip is every other day for two weeks that'll be our routine", Mrs. Lee explained. "And at night every car must be a the basement parking lot at exactly midnight, a second later than that I will confiscate your car for three days, arasso?"

"Arasso", everybody but Kyuhyun hung replied.

"Ok today we will go to the The Louvre, then lunch, then off to a boat ride at the Seine River then dinner. After dinner we will go to the Sacre Ceoure and Montmarte and then we'll head back to the hotel with exactly 2 hours of spare time before curfew. So let's go, go, go", Mr. Lee finished.

I felt Seohyun's hands on mine when she dragged me to the elevators.

"Oppa, are you excited", she asked. I nodded.

"Noona, are you going anywhere later?", Jonghyun asked her. I looked at her to see her expression.

"The real question is does she know how to drive", Kyuhyun interrupted. Seohyun looked at the ground as if sad about confirming the truth.

"So you really don't know how to drive? Jinja", Kyuhyun busted out laughing.

"Then how do you have a car?", Jonghyun asked.

"I know how to drive but I'm scared to. I just learned it to get my license", she relpied gloomily. I hit the two on the arm and patted her back.

"It's okay noona, I'll teach you later okay?"

****fast forward****

Kyuhyun's POV;

We arrived at The Louvre and Seohyun and Jonghyun gasped as synchronized as ever. I swear these two are an embarassment. French girls started whispering and approached Yonghwa, Jonghyun and Seohyun.

"Did you come here alone?", a French girl said to Yonghwa clutching on his arms.

"No, I came here with my yeojachingu", he said in perfect French. Yeojachingu, nice excuse I thought to myself. Wait what? I drifted my eyes to them again and saw him grab Seohyun and whispered to her ear. I didn't know what he said but Seohyun shocked me and Jonghyun by her sudden attitude change.

"Yeojachingu", the girl asked with the French accent.

"Yes yeojachingu girlfriend", Seohyun clutched on his arms in a sweet seductive voice. "Oppa do you want to introduce me to your friends", she said giving an edgy feeling on the word friends.

The girl walked away flustered and embarassed.

"You two are dating?", Jonghyun said pointing to the two. They just chuckled and left him alone and entered the museum. Noonaaaaa, Jonghyun whined then followed them. For some strange reason I didn't feel good when Yonghwa called Seohyun his girlfriend and the fact that Seohyun talked to him like that.

******fast forward***** 

We made our way to a restaurant and ordered lunch. The waiters look at us like were some strange aliens when everybody in our table ordered the same thing after looking up from the menu. I guess anybody would get a shock from that.

 Their food.

"Mhmmmmmmm daebak!!!", Seohyun said after tasting the sauce. She started cutting the steak but it looks like she was fighting her life for it. She looked troubled, so I grab her plate and switched it with mine that was already cut. She looked at me.

"What are you doing?", she asked me.

"Just take it", I told her.

"Komawo", she smiled at me. I couldn't help but smilled back. After we had our lunch we had dessert with coffee.

  Their dessert.

"Noonaaaaa do you want to taste mine", Jonghyun said feeding Seohyun his cake.

"Oppa we have the same", she replied.

"Ummmm well mine's tastier", he made up an excuse.

"I don't know how that's poss-", Jonghyun cutted her off when he shoved the cake to . She just chuckled and chewed it. I noticed that there was icing on her lips.

"Ummmm there's a", I tried to tell her pointing at her lips.

"What's wrong?", she asked without knowing anything. I stood up exasperated and leaned towards her from across the table and reached for her lips.

"What are you doing", she asked and I just grabbed her chin and wiped off the icing.

"There the icing is off", I sat down.

"Oh thanks", she blushed.

"Ok guys were off to the Seine", Mr Lee stood up.

Seohyun's POV:

I was so excited to the ride the boat on the Seine, rumors says that it's the most romantic place in all of France. I guess I was daydreaming again since I bumped onto one of our classmates.

"Watch where you're go-", he scowled at me but got cut off when he saw me.

"I'm sorry Jungsoo-sshi (no relation to suju) I guess I was daydreaming again", I bowed.

"It's okay Seohyun-sshi", he replied.

"Jungsoo-ah", another guy in our class called him I believe his name was Jong-Won. "Oh annyeonghaseyo Seohyun-sshi do you mind if I take my friend away?"

"Oh? Sorry go ahead", I led him on.

"Nice talking to you Seohyun-sshi", Jungsoo-sshi bade farewell.

"You too Jungsoo-sshi", I replied.

"Call me oppa instead if that's okay with you", he blushed.

I just nodded and said, "Of course that's fine with me Jungsoo-oppa", I swear he was grinning like crazy when he left.

I stepped on the boat and immediately felt the water currents, ever since I was little I had an obssession with water. Whether it's the rain, the ocean, or just a plain bucket of water. My adopted parents often joked about me being the daughter of the sea since they even found me lying near the sea where my real parents left me.

******Flashback*****

"Joo-hyun-ah come inside it's raining you'll get sick", my adopted mom called.

"Gwenchana umma I love the rain and the rain loves me too so I will never get sick because of it", I replied as I jump around the rain. I continued playing like that for almost an hour when a pair of rough hands grabbedme by the waist and swung me around. 

I looked up and, "Appa", I hugged the man the took care of me after my parents abandoned me.

"What is my little Princess doing out here in the rain", he asked as he crouched down to my height.

"Appa I'm playing in the rain and the rain just told me that it loves me", he chuckled upon hearing my response.

"Indeed are you sure you're not the daughter of the sea", he teased.

"I'm sure because I'm appa's daughter", I hugged him not noticing the grim look on his face but quickly faded away. 

"Kaja let's go inside umma must have prepared soup for us to eat", he picked me up again and brought me inside the house.

*****Flashback end*****

I stared off to the water and the fading sun ahead of us when I noticed Kyuhyun standing next to me also looking at the sunset.

"Do you know why almost every nature painting involves either sunrise or sunset", he asked not taking his eyes off the orangey sky.

"Is there even a reason I've always thought it's only because they're pretty and calming", I replied. He looked at me with a deep meaning I've never seen the look in his face before. He stepped closer to me and closer and closer until our faces were only centimeters apart. I was shocked by his action but thankfully no one was around since they all went down to the lower deck to hear the performers.

It's because the ones that paint sunrise are the optimistic ones that think no matter how hard life is there's still tomorrow and hope and for the sunset it means that they're thankful that one day ended and they're ready to start a new one, he explained. I could feel his hot breath as he shorten the space between our faces. We were less than a centimeter when-

"Noona?"

 

****Author's Note****

Hi guys author-nim here. Today I will be answering your questions: 

lyre07: Did this chapter answer your question. And also cocerning the driving thing more of that to come next chapter. So stay tune and find out. Thank you!!

supergenerations_25:  The sender of the car will be revealed when they get back to Seoul and Kyuhyun's jealousy continues. Even he doesn't know it yet.

Creamycookies: That's the question I think everybody wants to know and me myself don't know yet. I have two alternate ending in my head and the ending we'll be decided by you guys through your comments so if there's a lot of Seokyu shippers the bigger the chance for it to be  Seokyu ending and vise versa.

 

Don't forget to comment!!!! This author won't bite I promise unless your my pillow :PPPP

I hope this answer all your questions and please do me the favor of checking out my other fics and if possible subscribe to them. Thank you soooo much!