Super Loners

You're My Goddess

Yoona's POV

" Im sorry" I bowed to Kyuhyun. I ran after Seohyun and found her mumbling to herself how she hates arrogant people. Suddenly she turned around and ask me,

" Unnie, remind me why did we decide to tansfer to this part of the school?" 

" Well, first of all we didn't really "decide" to tranfer, the principal practically blackmailed us, its either you transfer and you move out"

" Right.....", after that she started reading again.

" Yah, Seo Joo-hyun" I yelled, which sartled her and made her drop her books. She was about to pick up her book, when I grabbed her shoulders and made her face me.

She looked at my face and gave me a very innocent look, which I hated.

" SeojoohyundoyouknowwhoyoujustencounteredtheleaderoftheSuperLonersandthesoneoftheowneroftheschool,andthemostpowefulandmostinfluencialcompanyinKorea" I gasped while turning red.

" Unnie did you say something" Seohyun said taking her headphones off.

I love Seohyun but sometime she just goes all out in pushing my buttons.

  Fine I'll say it again, first of all do you know who you just yelled at?

  Ummm....an annoying guy who is like he's going into some runway show instead of school..I'm guessing he's some conglomerate's son.

  Not just some conglomerate, THE conglomerate company in Korea Joo-Hyun Company, and the leader of the famous group Super Loners.

Seohyun's POV:

   Not just some conglomerate, THE conglomerate in company in Korean Joo-Hyun Company, and the leader of the famous group Super Loners.

I carcked up when she said their name.

   "Super Loners????", I repeated still laughing. What kind of name is that? "That is the most...

   " Most what?", a guy's voice that seemed familiar came out of nowhere.

" Hey you're the LAW BREAKER" " You're the GOGUMA GIRL", me and the guy said at the same time

    LAWBREAKER? GOGUMA GIRL?, again we said at the same time.

    Will you two stop talking at the same time...I can't understand anything.

    She/He started it, together again

Yoona Unnie glared at us again.

    You know what, I'll leave you two behind to talk and sort things out.

I almost ran after her, when this guy tripped me and I fell to the ground

     Yah!!! Watch where you put your feet

      You watch where you walk

     Who do you think you are, that your so snobby. Ughhhh!!! so iritating

     Mwoh? You cannot be serious, you certainly don't know who I am? I am Cho Kyuhyun the sole heir to the Joo-Hyun Company. Well to the Hyun part anyways, I think.....

"Cho Kyuhyun", blabbered more about stuff and basically talking to himself so I decided to leave but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

      Where do you think you're going?

      Ummmm...to class that's why I'm in school..duh!!!

      Not until you apologize for what you did to my shirt, do you know how much a Valentino cost these days, more than you could think of.

      Well if you have the money to pay for that much, then you should be able to pay for a dry cleaning or probably you even have maids to wash them for you. Me apologizing isn't gonna fix anything.

      Yah!!! who's at fault here...me or you...

I started to answer when he said,

     You know what don't answer that cause it's you so apologize now!!!!

     Kyuhyun-sshi, I started softly bowing my head. I am truly, sincerely and totally NOT sorry for ruining you shirt, mehrong!!!!, and I step on his foot and ran away.

    

Jonghyun's POV:

Kyuhyun hyung just opened the classroom door, and closed it with a huge BANG !!!!!!! which really scared the crap out of me....

" Kyhyun, hyung what happen?" I asked. He glared at me and said " SHUT UP".

Which made me startled and began to hide behind Donghae hyung.

" You're already old, what are you doing behind my back?" 

" Deh!????" 

" Just leave me him alone" Donghae hyung whispered.

Kyhyun hyung looked at us and yelled " You know, I can hear you guys right ???????"

 He scared the out of me which made me ran out of the room. I left the room and found Yonghwa hyung heading towards the library.

Suddenlly I saw him crashed into someone, which really doesnt bother me 'cause he always reads his book without looking his way.

When they finally got up, I saw a girl which seem VERY familiar

Ohhhh it's goguma girl...Kyuhyun hyung's archenemy..Should I tell him or not??....Hmmmm....

The bell rang.

Ooopsies...guess not the bell has rung....

 

 

Author's Note:

Sorry I couldn't update for two days...but here it is...for yongseo bias u will like the next chapter....