Lawbreaker vs. Goguma Girl

You're My Goddess

Seohyun's POV

Who's charismatic? a voice came from up from nowhere. I turn around and saw 3 girls smirking at me.

Annyeonghaseyo....., I bowed.

Annyeong, I'm Taeyeon, the girl that I realized was the voice that scared me. This is Sunny, pointing to a really short girl with a pixie haircut. And Jessica, the ice princess, she added where she got a nudged by a blonde haired girl that looks like a princess.

We heard you transferred to Lee seosangnim's class, the girl named Jessica

Oh deh...unn-sunbae, I stuttered.

Unnie is fine, were in the same grade level anyway, just one class lower, Sunny Unnie said.

Anyways, Taeyeon Unnie cut in, who were you saying that was charismatic?

Ummmm.....it was....

Is he a member of Super Loners?, she asked intrigued.

Ummm deh.., I admitted shyly.

So it has to be the almighty Cho Kyuhyun, a guy's voice cut in

I vaguely remember that voice and I silently prayed that it wasn't him.

But the goddess of Luck is definitely not with me today. I turned around and confirmed my suspicions.

You, what are you doing here?

It's a public place Princess, he said leaning in closer to me that I can feel his breath.

Slamming my forehead to his, Well Mr. Lawbreaker it's a public place you might say but it's also for people who wants peace and quiet, I said to his face. Or to just get away from your annoying face, I added silently.

Yah!! Goguma Girl first of all that hurts and second why did you hit me?

Well first of all and second of all I really don't like you, I stuck my tongue out and ran out just to be stopped by the librarian.

I slowed down and once I was out, I took in some few breaths and turned around and saw Kyuhyun runnin after me rage and anger blazing in his eyes. For some reason I begin to laugh at that sight. I ran as fast as I could not thinking about turning around to see where he was and then...Baam!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!, I screamed as I felt somebody's hands around my waist. I opened my eyes and saw Lawbreaker staring at me.

Gotcha, he smirked.

Let me go, Let.....me...go...this...instant..., I demanded.

It was no use, instead he just tightened his grip around my wrist and dragged me to the hallway.

I bit his arm and ran away. I saw him chasing after me so I slipped into the girl's bathroom hoping he wouldn't be too shameless to enter it and boy was I wrong. I was back in his cluthes again but the majestic bell saved me.

Your lucky the bell rang, he told me.

Whatever, I muttered.

I walked back to class when I realized Kyuhyun was going the same direction. I quickened my pace and he did the same. I turned around and he was still there.

Yah I thought you were gonna leave me alone

I know for now, but right now can you please blocking the door to my classroom.

Your classroom?

Yes my classroom, what else, I knew you were an idiot but I didn't know you were stupid either.

A realization came to me and figured that he was in the same class as me. Lady Luck wasn't on my side, confirmed.

Kyuhyun's POV

Ughh that Gogum girl keeps blocking my way !!!!!! 

Ms.Seo Joo-hyun, the class is about to start. I heard Mr. Lee said.

OH IT CA'NT BE. I saw her walk towards her sit and realize she was the girl everybody was talking about this morning.

Mr.Cho take care of Ms. Seo Joo-hyun ----- it's Seohyun sir., Seohyun cutted in . Oh yes, please take care of Ms. Seohyun.

Um.....whatever I replied. I walk towards my sit, and Seohyun turned around and said "Take care of sunbaenim"

" Sunbaenim???????" I asked amazed. Seohyun had a weird look on her face and said " Oppa?"

" OPPA" I said almost laughing. " Oh this is gonna be a LONG day" I muttered.

 

Narrators POV

Fortunatley for Kyuhyun the day went by really fast, Seohyun was eager to move out of there as fast asap..On her way out she bumps into Yoona who was waiting for her outside of class considering the fact that seh gets out before her.

 

Seohyun's POV:

Unnie what are you doing here?

Nothing, I just wanted to pick up my beautilful Hyunnie, she said sickly sweet while my hair and that;s when I knew she wanted something.

What do you want to know?, she pouted and shook her head. I raise my eyebrow and that did the job.

Arasso, I'll tell you on our way home.

We were walking home and curiosity was killing me so I decided to finally ask her.

So what is it?

Well.....

Well????

How does it feel to be the only girl in the a class full of flower boys???

Nothing special, suffocating I guess.

Of course you would think that, other girls would kill to be where you are.

Not if they have Kyuhyun making their lives a living hell, I thought.

My eyes wandered and I saw the chairman of the biggest company in Korea and Asia. He's picture was place in big billboard sign adevertising his company " Joo-hyun". If the billboard got the attention of people it definitley got MINE. 

I really love Yoona but she could be crazy sometimes, she keeps talking about The Super Loners and how lucky I to be in the same class as them, so instead I studied the Chairmans face.

His has wrinkles under his dark brown eyes, his lips are pale red, and his skin were slightly tan, but for a middle aged man he has a warm charming smile.

I smiled, as I thought about it while playing with my necklace. Suddenly I realize that chairmans face seem familiar.....\

When I suddenly heard Yoona screamed " Seohyun watch out!!!!!!!!!" I was to busy examining his face that I totally forgot I was crossing the street.

I was about to move , but my body wont it seems like I'm frozen. The only thing I could do now is to closed my eyes and pray to God or just wait for the car hit me. I closed my eyes waiting for the moment when I suddenly heard a big " SCREECH...." sound.

I opened my eyes slowly , wondering if I was dead but I WASN'T. As I opened my eyes I looked around and saw Yoona who looks like she was about to faint and the people who had shock and surprise look combined in their faces.