Paris (part 1)

You're My Goddess

Blue are thoughts

Jonghyun's POV

Hmmmm.....I wonder who am I gonna sit with since Donghae hyung is not here...

" Hey, hyung don't you think this trip is gonna be fun???' I asked Kyuhyun hyung but he just ignored me.

I pouted, suddenly Yonghwa hyung ruffled my hair making my mood a little lighter....I think hyung is still unhappy on what happened in the cafe.

We started going inside the tunnel thingy, that leads to the plane suddenly the whole class started snickering how excited they were.... except for Kyuhyun and Yonghwa hyung who obviously didnt care because they have headphones in their ears with the full volume.

" Guys I know your all excited..but please quiet it down this is a public place" the teacher said and evrybody toned down a bit.

Suddenly I noticed, Seohyun-shii looking a little worried, I went beside her and asked if she was okay and she nodded. 

" Are you sure ur okay, Seohyun-shii???" I asked her again.

" Yeah....I'm okay oppa" she answered me with a big smile...but I know that was a force smile, so I went in front of her and stopped her from walking.

She got a little startled when I stopped her, so I put my hand on her shoulders and ask if it was her first time on a plane, she nodded.

Oh so thats why.....I told her not worry and it's normal for u too feel nervouse especially if it's your first time. 

"WOAH!!!....This plane is bigger than last years", I guess I sounded like I never been on a plane before.

"Jonghyun-ah....SHUT UP!!", Kyuhyun hyung snapped at me. I pouted.

"Sometimes no one would figure you're a chebol. You're too excited for anything", Yonghwa hyung ruffled my hair. Those two are the complete opposites I don't why they're best friends. To make it up to Kyuhyun I help him put his luggage on the cabinet thingy.

Hyung let me get that, I smiled at him.

  Imagine him doing this to Kyuhyun.

"Whatever", he replied and tied his shoes. I was in the middle of putting his stuff on the thingy when Mr Lee called me. I ran to him then BANG!!!!. I turned around and saw Kyuhyun pinned down on the ground with his own luggage. I guess forgot to push all the stuff in. I was about to rush back and help him out, but I saww Yonghwa hyung helping him and he send me a look that clearly meaned "escape now before he sees you", so I hurriedly went to find the teacher.

"You called for me Sem?", I approached him.

"Oh Jonghyun-ssi you know that Donghae-ssi won't be joining us today right? So he's usual seat will be occupied my Seohyun-ssi since there was a slight mistake and the people weren't informed of this.Ok?", he explained and I just nodded.

"Noooonaa....Noooonaaa", I sang.

"Noona?", Seohyun turned around." Are you talking to me?"

"Of course your the only girl here except for the stewardess. Duh!!", I poked her cheeks.

"Jonghyun-ssi your older than me by a year, did you forget?"

"Ani, of course I know that, but I never had a noona so I thought you could be mine. Please???"

"Ummmm I guess", she agreed.

"Yay!!!", I hugged her and went to go find Kyuhyun hyung and Donghae hyung.

"Jonghyun-ssi", she called.

I turned around, 'Deh?"

"Can you help me find my seat?", she looked around confused. I grabbed her luggage and told her to follow me. We went upstairs and I put her luggage on the cabi this time careful to push it all in before it lands on her.

"Your sitting here next to me", I pointed at the two seat across from Kyuhyun and Yonghwa.

"What?", both of them stood up and yelled. I jumped back in surprise.

"Hyung why are you so surprised", I look at Seohyun and she looks terrified after the sudden outburst. "Look what you did, you scared noona", I complained.

"Noona?", the two asked.

I nodded, "Yep she's my noona? Unless...", I walked towards them creepily.

"Unless what?", Yonghwa hyung asked.

"You two want to be my noona", I hugged them both. They both struggled Kyuhyun hyung who was always violent pushed me and I landed on Seohyun's feet. She looked down and helped me up.

"What are you doing here?", Kyuhyun asked Noona.

"She's sitting next to me, weren't you listening befo-"

"All passengers please take your seats and fasten your seatbelts. We will begin take off in less than 5 minutes", a voice in the intercom said.

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

"What are you doing here?", I asked Seohyun

"She's sitting next to me, weren't you listening befo-", Jonghyun was cut off by the voice on the intercom.

"All passengers please take your seats and fasten your seatbelts. We will begin take off in less than 5 minutes."

"Ok students this year's room arrangement is the same as every year. Whoever you are sitting with now will be your room buddy. Arasso? I'll come by later to jot down your and your parteners name", Mr. Lee said on the intercom.

As usual, Me with Yonghwa Jonghyun and SEOHYUN, my eyes bulged out when I remembered that Donghae-hyung wasn't here.

"Yah Lee Jonghyun where's your cousin?", I yelled at Jonghyun.

"Cousin?", Seohyun asked Jonghyun.

"Mhmmmm Donghae-hyung's my cousin his dad and my dad are twins", he answered Seohyun.

"He's in Japan because of business, I told him to catch up but he said by the time he'll be done we'll be in the middle of the trip already so he wasn't gonna bother to come", he yelled back.

"Noona did you hear what they said on the intercom", he asked Seohyun in his sickly sweet voice. Ughhh!! it makes me sick. She just shook her head.

"Oppa", she called. I looked up I don't why but I had a feeling she was calling me. "Yonghwa-oppa", she yelled again at that Yonghwa looked up from his book took out his headphones and looked at her.

"What is it Seohyun-ah?"

"What did the intercom say?"

"Oh you'll be rooming with whoever your sitting next to, which in your case with Jonghyun", Yonghwa just clarified my thoughts.

"Noonaaaaa, you'll be rooming with me", he tugged on Seohyun's sleeve. She put on a smile but I can't help but notice that she seems uneasy.

Oppa? Seohyun-ah? Noona? What the hell? When did all of them get so close? Ughhhh i don't care? Why should I, she's annoying, a troublemaker, innocent, rude, cute, pretty. Yah! Cho Kyuhyun what the heck are you saying?

I notice that it was quiet I looked around and saw people staring at me. "What are you looking at?", I scowled at them and they all covered their face with whatever they could find.

****fast forward****

I woke up to the sound of the intercom.

"Passengers please fasten your seatbelts we'll be landing in Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport in 10 minutes."

I looked around and saw Seohyun's head on Jonghyun's shoulders and Jonghyun's head on top of hers

Kinda like this but Jonhyun's also sleeping. Just imagine it like this.

I don't why but I got mad looking at them like that. Strangely I wanted to be in Jonghyun's position. I was gonna wake up Yonghwa but then I noticed he wasn't there anymore. I scanned around to find him and I saw him walking towards Seohyun and Jonghyun. I guess he came to ask for tea like he usually do when he wakes up. He approached the sleeping Seohyun and fasten her seatbelts, then he kissed her forehead and came back to his seat. I pretended not to notice what he did. I could feel a bump on the plane and the intercom announced that we landed.

"Teddy", Jonghyun said as he hugged Seohyun. Seohyun's eyes shot open tried to break free from Jonghyun's hug. He made kissy motions towards Seohyun. I got up and grabbed Seohyun out and it made Jonghyun hit his head on the seat's arms.

"Hyung", he said groggily. "Why'd you that?"

"Why wouldn't I? Your "noona" was about to choke to death", Seohyun slapped my arm.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun are you always this heartless, she snapped at me then went to Jonghyun who's rubbing his head. I wasn't gonna die because of a hug. "

I ruffled my hair exasperated and went to get my stuff. Ughhhh I helped her but she got mad. She was already struggling to get free but she still defended him. Lee Jonghyun your dead later.

 

*****fast forward*****

Seohyun's POV:

We got out from the airport to see a white bus waiting for us.

.

I looked out the window throughout the whole ride once in a while snapping pictures of everything. We went inside the hotel and my eyes widened.

 This is the lobby of the hotel.

 

"Woah!!!!..", me and Jonghyun chorused. I laugh at him as usual he'e excited for eveything.

"This is amazing", I sighed then I felt a hand on my shoulders.

"You like it?", Yonghwa oppa asked me. "You don't regret tutoring me now do you?", he whispered in my ear. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Kaja", he said and grabbed my luggage. 

"I will now announce your name and your partner's name and your suite no", Mr Lee yelled among the crowd. He ratted out people's names and suite no.

"Cho Kyuhyun and Jung Yonghwa room 103 A. Seo Joo-Hyun and Lee Jonghyun room 103 B, he finished. Each suite will have 2 rooms. This is how it's gonna work those who have the sames no. letter will be on one room", I gulped on what he said. I raised my hand.

"Oh for your case Ms. Seo we found a suite that has four rooms so you won't have to share with Jonghyun-ssi", Mrs. Lee explained. I nodded.

"Continuing and to those who have the same no. will be sharing the living room, kitchen and a car. Yes each groups will have their own car on the exception of these four. Lee Jonghyun, Jung Yonghwa, Cho Kyuhyun and Seo Joo-Hyun", everbody's eyes were on me. I guess the other three usually have their cars with them but me.

We went to our suites. Yonghwa took my luggage so I had no choice but to follow him. He opened our suite and he led me to my room and my heart stopped.

 This is all their rooms Blue = Kyuyhyun, Orange=Jonghyun, Pink=Seohyun, Purple=Yonghwa.

 

 This is their living room.

 

Knock knock!!!

I opened the door and found Mr and Mrs Lee.

"Annyeonghaseyo", I bowed. Please come in. The other three came out of their room when they heard the knock.

"Annyeonghaseyo", they chorused.

"Okay, you three know where your cars are. You sent them here a week ago right?", Mr. Lee told the guys." Seohyun-ssi your uncle sent yours last week", he threw the keys at me and I fumbled trying to catch it. He threw the other keys to their owners which caught it flawlessly.

"Goodnight guys, oh and if you want to check out your cars. Go ahead but lights out at 12", he looked at his watch. "You have thirty minutes. Have fun!!! "

He went out the door but he said, "By the way welcome to Paris the city of love and lights", at that he closed the door.

"Nooonaaaa, you wanna see my car?", Jonghyun tugged on my sleeve. I really wanna see mine since I don't remember having an uncle. I nodded.

"So let's go", Yonghwa put his hand around my shoulders and lead me out. Jonghyun and Kyuhyun followed but the two had opposite expression.

We arrived at the parking lot basement. I heard a couple of beeps and noticed that the three of them press their keys to find their car.

"Noooonaaa", Jonghyun sang. Here's my car.

I saw a blue 2010 Porsche Panamera. "And that's Kyuhyun hyung's and Yonghwa hyungs", he pointed at two other cars. "Where's yours?", he asked.

I don't know, I replied. He grabbed my keys and pressed a button, we saw a car lights flash and saw that it was a gold 2012 Ferrari Enzo.

"Woah!!! Noona, your car is daebak", he gave me a two thumbs up.

 

These are their cars:

 

 Seohyun's

 

 Jonghyun's

 

 Yonghwa's

 

 Kyuhyun's

 

We went back to the rooms. I flopped down on my bed and I repeated Mr. Lee's goodbye to us.

"Welcome to Paris the city of love and light"

 

****Author's Note****

Here's a long chapter... Hope you like it...Don't forget tp comment and subscribe...Thank you sooo much...I love you my amazing readers. If you have time please check my other two fanfics:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/202986/4-in-1-trouble-janggeunsuk-kpop-snsd-superjunior-taecyoon-yoonhae

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/228929/i-m-engaged-to-him-and-him-arrangedmarriage-you-exo-himchan-bap-baekhyun-lovetiangle