Special Chapter

You're My Goddess

 

 

Seohyun's POV:

It's been two weeks since I've been teaching Yonghwa. He's been stressed about it because we only have 2 more weeks before we take the exam.

Seohyun-ah did I do this right, he asked interrupting my thoughts.

Mhmmmm, I nodded.

Yes, he was cute when he get something right.

Sunbae, I called

He looked up. Yes?

Ummm I wondering maybe I should get you somehting since you've been doing good.

Hmmm I don't exactly get what your saying.

Well the truth is I've been feeling kinda guilty for making you pay for my Paris trip.

Seohyun-ah, he told me grabbing my shoulders and looking me straight in the eyes. We already talked about this I don't mind paying for it and besides your not doing this for free. I know I'm not easy to teach, all the things he said totally condradicted what I thought.

Ok, I'm sorry what about I'll grant you a wish, I told him.

What kind of wish?, a familiar voice asked.

Jonghyun-sshi, Donghae-sshi, I turned around.

Well, well, what do we have here?, Donghae said.

Ummm it's not what you think I'm just -, I started.

She's my tutor, Yonghwa interrupted.

Hmmm why her? Why not Kyuhyun or Jonghyun, Donghae questioned.

Kyuhyun hates helping people, Jonghyun reminded his hyung. And I was in Japan when he asked me.

Ohhhhh, so back to my question what's this wish all about.

I told them the whole story about Yonghwa paying for my Paris trip and me feeling guilty about it.

5 million won, that's a lot, Jonghyun said making my jaw drop. If a chaebol says it's a lot then it's a lot.

I guess they're going all out this year, Donghae muttered.

One wish isn't gonna cover it, Jonghyun said.

What do you mean, Yonghwa asked.

He's right, Donghae agreed.

Hyung, I don't get it, Yonghwa whined.

Easy, why don't you be Super Loner's 911, he told me.

I thought about it and nodded, Call, which shocked everybody.

But only until the results are out for the test, Yonghwa agreed.

Ok, then that's good cause I have a party to go tonight and I don't have a partner, Jonghyun said after I gave all of them my no. What shcoked me most is that they really treated is as 911 because they all put my no. on speed dial no. 1.

Wait, I yelled when Jonghyun was about to pull me out of there. Lawbreaker doesn't know about me tutoring Yonghwa and me and Yonghwa agreed not to let him know so if you want me to be your 911 DO NOT TELL HIM.

Yes Ma'am yes, the three saluted. Aigoo, they're such choding sometimes.

****Fast forward****

Jonghyun's POV:

I took Seohyun to the mall to buy an outfit for later's event. Truthfully many people asked me to be their but I just don't feel comfortable going with just anyone so when Donghae hyung suggested that Seohyun be our 911 I was relieved.

Jonghyun-sshi, Soehyun called.

Call me oppa, I'm older right?

What year?

1990, I answered.

So yeah you're older, she said.

1991, I asked her. She nodded. We went to the best stores I know to find her an outfit but nothing seems to suit her taste and style. Finally we arrived at xxxxxx and she found a dress to her liking. She tried it on and when she came out I was stunned she looked like a goddess espcially since it was white.

*****fast forward at the party****

As we walked in everybody was staring at Seohyun wondering who is she and how did she become my partner.

 

Sunbae, I'm kinda creeped out with all these people staring at me, she said tugging on her dress.

May I have the honor of dancing with you, a random guy asked her, I noticed that she tightened her grip on my arms. I got the message so I just told the guy off. The party ended early much to Soehyun's joy, I drove her back home.

Oppa, I stiffened she never called me that. I looked and saw her blush, I thought I should call you that since you're older anyways. 

Ummm of course, you do not want to disrespect me, I cringed at the sound of my stupidness. I walked her to the door she waved and closed the door. 

That was probably the best night of my life.

 

Seohyun's POV:

Rinnggg, riing...

Yobeseyo, I answered groggily.

Oh it's Super Loners 911, a drunk voice said over the telephone.

Donghae-sshi?, then I heard a click ending the connection. Well that was weird. I went to the bathroom to wash my face when my phone rang again.

Yobseyo, I answered.

Annyeonghaseyo I'm the manager of xxxxxx bar and I called to let you know that your boyfriend passed out here drunk so I need you to pick him up NOW, I flinched at his last word.

I arrived at the bar 30 minutes later just to be stopped by the guards.

Sorry Miss but I have to see your I.D, I looked inside my purse and hand him my I.D

Agasshi your underaged, he said matter of factly.

Don't you think I know that I just came to pick somebody up, I remarked.

I'm sorry you can't.

Yah Lee Donghae you better come out now, I yelled to no one.

You came for Mr Lee, a man in his about 30-40 asked me and I just nodded.

Boys let her in, she's Mr. Lee's girlfriend.

You should have just said so in the first place, the guard bowed to me.

I picked up Donghae and shoved him into a taxi and told the driver the only address I know.

 

****Author's Note****

Ok I know I said a short chapter but well my bad, while writing this I couldn't stop and I realized I can't put in only one chapter.