A pinch of jealousy????

You're My Goddess

Yoona's POV:

I woke up late so I had to rush to school that day. I arrived in the classroom and saw a worried look on everybody's face. What's wrong, I thought to myself.

Seohyun-ah, Yonghwa ran to me. The results are out and the teacher's gonna hand them out. Ottoke.

It's okay as long you studied for it and the questions on the test were almost the same as the one I taught you, I comforted him. I know this test means a lot to him cause if he doesn't pass this test he has to retake the whole class again next semester and he'll be left behind.

Kyuhyun's in the hou--..Whoaaaa, what's up with the gloomy face, Kyuhyun "greeted" the moment he arrived. 

The test results are out, Yonghwa sulked.

Sooooooo, the ever idiot Kyuhyun questioned. Easy for him to say he gets a hundred on every tests he takes unlike he's friend.

The two geniuses in the class began their usual converstion despite the gloomy expressions on our classmates faces. For once the Super Loners are divided into two. The calm Jonghyun-sunbaenim and Kyuhyun who always gets a hundred in this class and the nervous Donghae-sunbanim and Yonghwa who's life almost depended on this test results. I went over to them and tried to talk to them.

Donghae-sunbaenim gwenchana?, I asked. He just simply nodded. This isn't working, I thought. Then my phone rang.

Yobesyo, I answered.

Seohyun-ah, Yonna unnie called. Meet me at the cafeteria for breakfast I know you still didn't have breakfast.

Ummm Unnie I'm in class right now, at the word Unnie Donghae-sunbaenim's eyes lit up I know he likes to annoy Yoona soo much.

Ara, but you still have 30 minutes until class starts, I looked at the two depressed ones and agreed. I'll see you, the she hanged up.

I was about to leave when I thought of something. Yonghwa-sshi, Donghae-sshi, do ou guys want to come with me to the cafeteria?

The two nodded happily and got up. And when we reached the door I called on Jonghyun asking if he wants to come too and of course the ever bubbly member of Super Loners agreed. Don't ask me how I got close to most of the Super Loners cause it's a long story involving a throw in the pool and being no. 1 on their speed dial when they're drunk. Out af all them only their leader Kyuhyun don't know about me tutoring Yonghwa and we decided to keep it that way since we all know that I hate him and he hates me.

****Fast forward****

Kuhyun's POV:

I finally figured out why everbody's so gloomy turns out the test that will decide our placement next semester's result is being handed today.

Losers, I thought to myself. I don't have to worry about it since I always top the class scores. But one thing does bother me all this time that I can't even pay attention in class. That annoying Seohyun seems to be friends with Super Loners with the exception of me. They even went to the cafeteria all together AND Donghae-hyung even drank the juice she drank out from and to make it worse she still drank from it. They basically had an indirect kiss...

Ughhhh it's making me go crazy, I said that one a little too loud.

Hyung you okay?, Jonghyun asked. The little bastard pretending to be innocent. I know he's a player cause he's my friend and he goes for the innocent type but Seohyun doesn't know a thing. She lets him back-hug her anytime and she doesn't even bother about it. I could've sworn she a nut-head.

I ruffled my hair and yelled which earned me a few stares from the class, I didn't bother about it I'm used to it. Being the son of a conglomerate you have to be used to the papparazzia and staring.

The results are out, Mr. Lee said waving the test papers in front of him. As usual he asked Seohyun to pass out the paperss considering she's the only girl in the class and the guys are just well happy about it. 

She handed my pair in the rudest way possible. I was staring at the window so to snap me into reality she slapped the paper from me. I grabbed her hand and looked at ther straight in the eyes.

You like me, don't you, I don't know where that came from but she was taken back.

She regained herself and looked at me straight in the eyes and said, How...did...you...., she stuttered then looked down. I was about to lol when she looked up and yelled at my face, THINK OF SOMETHING RIDICULOUS LIKE THAT. The whole class erupted in laughter and silenced down when I gave  them my evil stare. I swear she's a nuisance. She went to Yonghwa's seat.

So how is it, Yonghwa asked trembling.

I think you better take a look at it, she muttered. The look on Yonghwa's face was total doom. He greabbed the paper and saw the score. He was frozen and I was about to get up and snap him back to reality when he jumped out from his seat grabbed Seohyun's hands and said, I got a hundred..I got a hundred, Seohyun just nodded. Yonghwa picked her up and twirled her around saying Thank you..Thank you. I don't know why but I found myself tripping Yonghwa and they both ended up on the floor.

Ughhh, I groaned. That wasn't supposed to happen.

What's not supposed to happen, Donghae-hyung whispered in my ear. I ignored him and grab Yonghwa off of Seohyun who was now blushing like crazy.

Hmmmmph, she's blushing huh?, I knew she liked Yonghwa why else would she spend time tutoring him. My eyes burned with hate recalling the kiss her gave her right before I tripped him.

*****fast forward*****

Joo-Hyun mansion, No One's POV:

   

Kyuhyun's sitting on their jacuzzi and from time to time he would ruffle his hair or slap the water. The maids and butlers in the house started to gossip about it.

I think Young Master's gone crazy, Maid 1 said and everbody else nodded.

You know I think he likes somebody but he can't get her, Maid 2 suggested.

You're right the last time I saw him like that was when Mr. Changmin's girlfriend came over looking for him and Young Master didn't know about it and when he did figure out he was like this, Butler 1 said.

Who's in love, Eunhyunk asked.

WE think Young Master is, a intern maid said which earned her a few slap in the back of her head.

Eunhyuk intrigued went to where Kyuhyun is and found him talking to himself.

He likes her, that's why he asked her for his help instead of me. OR he asked her because he knows I don't like teaching people, Kyuhyun debated among himself. Or is it the other one..Ughhhhhhhh, I don't know I'm just gonna forget about it, he decided. I can't I can't get it off my mind.

Eunhyuk who was watching this smiled in amusement and decided to play a trick on Kyuhyun. He switched the water that was flowing from the fountain from hot to cold and conincedantally Kyuhyun is now sitting under it.

Aghhhhhhh, Kyuhyun yelled. Why the hell is the water ice-cold. Whoever did this is fired.

Oh really I was about to hand in my resignation letter, Eunhyunk said coming out from behing the bush.

Oh Hyung, why'd you do that.

Because you've gone crazy.

What do you mean, wait how long you've been here, Kyuhyun asked.

Long enough. Now hurry up you have to go to the airport early tomorrow.

Yoona's POV

I was helping Seohyun pack her stuff in a suitcase Donghae sent for her when I accidentally blabbered about her having to buy one. I was expecting a suitcase that he just picked up from his stuff he doesnt use anymore but a whole set of Chanel travelling suitcase arrived complete with a purse. I have to admit I was jealous.

While packing I couldn't help but look at Seohyun smiling. STOP.... Wait Seohyun is smiling. The Seo Joo-Hyun I know never smile unless I'm making her laugh or if she won or payback something or someone.

I can't believe your going to Paris without me, I hugged her. For 2 weeks at that, what am I supposed to do then.

It's your fault, she said hugging me back. If you only accepted Jonghyun's invitation and also you only have one week of school left anyway before the break.

Your right, I calmed myself. And how can I accept his offer unlike you, you had a deal with Yonghwa but me he was gonna give it to me for free. This Im Yoona doesn't take anything from anyone for no apprent reason, I said taking her chocolate bar.

Except from me, Seohyun complained laughing.

****At the airport*****

Seohyun's POV:

Yoona Unnie dropped me off at the airport that morning and I noticed I was the first one there. Of course all my rich classmates are still packing even  which made me laugh considering I'm the only girl going.

Yah Goguma girl, a HORRIBLY familiar voice called. I silently prayed that it wasn't who I thought it was. I turned around and...

Oh it's you, I greeted.

It's early in the morning why don't you try smiling, Kyuhyun tried to make me smile by adjusting my lips but no avail. I just walked away.

Lucky for me I found a coffee shop and ordered a frappucino, my favorite. I was about to pay when I noticed I don't have my purse with me.

****Flashback*****

Miss do you want to check in all your stuff, the lady in the check in line asked me. Being in the airport for the first time I didn't know what to do.

Ummm yeah sure, I handed all my stuff to her to check in. and I walked away.

*****flashback end******

Ughhhh, I checked in my purse where my wallet was, I muttered. Hold on, I told the cashier.

I'll pay for it, the horrible voice said again handing the cashier his card.

Yah Cho Kyuhyun what do you think your doing, I hissed at him.

Ordering coffee obviously...Your not the only one who wants coffee in the morning you know, he answered putting his arms around me. Kaja! and he led me to a seat.

Awwwww what a lovely couple, and old pair said. Are you guys newly weds off to your honeymoon, the old lady asked.

MY eyes widened and I just sat there unable to say anything.

Yes we are, Kyuhyun answered happily holding my hand. I faked a smile to the old couple and when they walked away I took back my hand and continued to drink my coffee.

I didn't know you two were married, Jonghyun said with Yonghwa behind him. Kyuhyun just laughed.

I was gonna ask you on a date but I guess I can't, Yonghwa added and Kyuhyun threw him a deathly glare but I guess I was the only one that noticed.

Ani oppa, it's not true, I denied.

Sure it's not Seohyun-ah or should I call you Seohyun-hyeongsu, Jonghyun kept teasing me.

Ughhhh never mind you, I got up.

Flight xxxxx from Incheon to Paris is now boarding, a voice on the intercom said.

Let's board, Yonghwa grabbed my hand and dragged me to the boarding line.

Paris here I come, I said.

 

 

 

****Author's Note*****

I know it's a bit long bur forgive me. The ideas were just flowing. Paris tour on the next chapters and a little gift for Seokyu and Yoonhae biased. So stay tuned and don't forget to comment and subscribe.

Now for the comments that made my heart flutter:

supergenerations_25 says: x
Hmmmm... Its getting excited...
Please update soon.... :)

lyre07   says: x
Can't wait for their trip to Paris!LOL...
I'm wondering if something good will to happen to SeoKyu or YongSeo>.<
Update Soon!:D

knwditha   says: x
puahaaha, I like your idea of 'Super Loners' great ^^ finished it in one strike ^^

Thank you so much guys.....And on the next chapter I'll be answering you guys' comments so comment up....Saranghae <3333