Who's daughter?????

You're My Goddess

Seohyun's POV

I looked up and saw a man staring intently at me with eyes of concern.

I immmediatley stand up and Yoona unnie said, "Gwenchana?"

I nodded 'Gwenchana"

"Agasshi", a man called from the back. I turned around and saw a man who look vaguely familiar.

"Aren't you the man from that bilboard", pointing to the billboard.

"Uhh...de but most importantly is are you okay?", he looked at me with worried eyes.

"De, no problem, didn't you know who your talking to I'm the great maknae", I looked at myself proudly. The man chuckled which rang in the wind like wedding bells.

"Well if you really are okay, can you sign this", his secretary handed me a clipboard with a paper and a pen.

What is this

Oh it's only a Waiver of Responsibilty

Ohhhh you really are a businessman aren't you.

Wait, the man called and walked back to where I fell and picked up my necklace. Is this yours?, he said holding up my necklace

Oooohhh de, Kamsamnida, I tried getting it back but he seem to not want to give it back and was staring intently at it.

Agasshi

Seohyun, I cutted in.

But that's not what it says here, his secretary interrupted. Ms Seo Joo-hyun

I cringed at the sound of my real name, I've always hated that name cause I had made fun because of it when I was little.

Yes but I prefer the name Seohyun so it's SEOHYUN

Oh ok, well do you mind coming with us Ms. Seohyun.

I already said I'm fine and I already signed your waiver, what more do you want?

Please, I just have something to talk to you about, please I'm begging you.

Arasso, Unnie you can go first I'll meet yoou up later aratchi?

Yoona Unnie nodded and said Be careful

AT THE OFFICE

Ok what do you want?

Well first of all can I borrow your necklace for a second.

Weh?, I clutched to my necklace tightly

I promise I will give it back but I think you need to see it to fully understand what I'm about to tell you.

I took off the necklace and aat the same time he snapped his fingers and his secretary came in carrying a worn out velvet jewelry box. I handed him my necklace and his sec. took out a neclace inside the box and matched it up with my own. After the two neclaces were connected he handed them to me as one necklace.

Omo, I reached for it, I didn't know it had a partner and....wait why do you have the other half of it?

That's because I'm your appa

Appa? your lying, my dad died when I was little that's why I lived with my fosterparents.

Bian, I couldn't tell you sooner, this old man's only reason is we've searched far and wide and we couldn't find you Seo Joo-Hyun and now the reason is clear. Everytime you submit a resume or a something else you admit at the name of Seohyun, Jung Seohyun which was the last name of your foster parents.

How did you know that?

I did a full background research on you the moment I saw your necklace and your signature.

You are also currently studying at Joo-Hyun High and University, resides at the school's dorm scholarship building to be exact, you're also fluent in Korean, Chinese and Japanese, plays the piano and based on this you can also sing and you are also the top of your class..wait a new info just came in oh you also just got promoted to a higher grade, his secreatary announced as if he was reading off some newspaper which leave my mouth hanging in mid-air.

How did you???, never mind. Ok so you know everything about me so you know you can't get money off of me for this.

Money? I don't need money my dear. I have all the money I want. I just want my daughter back.

Ok, I exhaled exasperated. Let's say I am your daughter, you have no proof. If you can give me proof that I'm you daughter, I'll change my mind.

Ok let's do a DNA test then, what do you think?

Fine, whichever one works.

Ok when you leave a nurse will draw out some of your blood for sample, and you will know the results after you come back from Paris.

Paris? What are you talking about, I asked.

That's for you to figured out, he chuckled. Goodbye now my dear.

At Home

Yoona Unnie, I called.

Hyunnie, she screamed and hugged me tightly. Are you okay, are you hurt anywhere? Are you hungry? Do you want water?

Unnie I'm fine, what are you panicking about

It's just that those men looked weird and creepy.

It's fine they're just my supposedly dad's bodyguards.

Ohh, wait what?, she spluttered water that she was drinking on my face.

First of all, ewwww and second yes, that man Lee So-Man said he was my dad, so now to confirm it we have to do a DNA test.

Ohh that seems reasonable...not, she snapped.

After that for me was torture, Yoona Unnie spent the whole night talking about things I should and should not do, which I don't understand. So the whole night I couldn't study because of that. 

Let's just hope tomorrow will be a better day.