A Deal with an Angel

You're My Goddess

Seohyun POV

I hope this is gonna be a better day than yesterday..... I muttered, as I walked down the hallway.

I walk down the hall and reached my homeroom, and the teacher gave me my new schedule. I read through it and my eyes went bigger as I read that the location for all my classes are all the same, except for music. 

Omo, this can't be...now I have almost all my classes with that LAWBREAKER...!!!!

Duh, I heard someone said behind me. I turn around and realize it was Kyuhyun the LAWBREAKER.

HEY,how dare you, don't you known youre very lucky to have me in your classes. he said really loud. I rolled my eyes, and went to my seat which is between him and Yonghwa.

I looked at the class for a moment and realize Yonghwa wasn't here yet, I glanced at the clock and saw that we only have 10 min. of free time before the class starts.

I wonder if he's gonna skip class again. I sighed, and saw Kyuhyun walking towards his seat. I quickly turn around so I couldn't face him. 

I pretented to write something down on my phone, untill I heard the 3 minute warning bell. 

Suddenly I heard Kyuhyun, shouted at someone. I turn around and saw Yonghwa approaching us. For some strange reason I suddenly felt so happy. He sat down on his seat and began talking Kyuhyun.

I turn around on his side said " HI OPPA" to him. OH MY GOSH did I just said that out loud. I suddenly felt embarassed and began turning red.

"It's okay Seohyun-sshi,he smiled. I told you call me that", he continued while patting my head gently. I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach and blushed really hard. He glanced at me, smiled.

" UHMMMHHH" I suddenly heard someone from behind me. I totally forgotten about Kyuhyun.

" You guys know know that I'm still here right???" he said.

"Of course hyung", Yonghwa replied while chuckling non stop.

" Hey why are you laughing at me??" Kyuhyun said who sounded like a little boy which was kinda cute. Did I just said that....NO  that's impossible. I'm just probabaly tired from yesterday.

" Why are you jealous, hyung?" he asked Kyuhyun.

" NO, why would I be jealous just look at her ( while eyeing me ) how could I be jealous about a girl who doesn't have a sense of style and doesn't have good  looks" while getting closer to my face in every word he said I immedietly turn around when he was just about 2 inche closer to my face.

I turn back hoping that he wasn't there anymore but I just made it worst he got closer to my face leaving only 1 inch apart from bot of our faces. He smirked at me and when I was about to yell at him , he put one of his finger in my lips to stop me from talking and turn around walking back to his seat leaving me dumbfounded.

 I was about to get from my chair and walk towards him, when  I suddenly heard the teacher come in the classroom.

" Students take your seats now, freetime is done" Mr.Jang siad. That boy sure is lucky, uggh just wait LAWBREAKER ..just wait. I smiled. 

 

 

At Lunch ( Yoona POV)

 

 

" Seohyun-ah " I shouted at Seohyun while pointing at my table I was sitting on. She nodded and went to my table.

" So how was class?' I started. " Boring and Annoying !!!!!! " she shouted at me while eating her salad, which eventually landed on my face.

" Oops" she peeped. " I'm sorry Yoona unnie, now u have my salad in your face" she said and burting out into laughter.

After that I joined laughing with her, and stand up to get napkins to clean my face. " It's okay Seo-Seo" I replied. When we finally finish laughing, I turn back to my serious face and ask her a question.

" You said class was boring right ??" I asked and she nodded.

" and annoying? " she nodded again. " How was it annoying?" I asked her again.

" Well......." she started. "Well what ????????" I asked her.

" Kyuh-....." she started when suddenly she got interrupted by a voice behind her.

She turn around, and I saw Donghae-sshii began sitting beside her. 

" Hi Seohyun-sshii " he greeted Seohyun. " Oh, hi Donghae sunbaeim." she said while bowing her head.

Suddenly he glanced at me and smile " Hi Yoona-sshii, how are you ? I didnt know that you guys know each other."

" Hi Donghae, and I'm fine." making my voice a little higher as I replied and look away." Well, actually I was fine untill you interrupted Seohyun from talking" I said inside my head. I ignored them and began eating my chips.

" Okaaay....., um well Seohyun-sshii just tell me if Kyuhyun is bothering you okay." I heard him say to Seohyun.

" Sure Donghae, sunbaeim" Seohyun replied. 

A moment later I heard someone, shouted Donghae's name across the cafeteria and I turn around and saw Jonghyun the youngest memeber of Super Loners, was signaling Donghae to come with him. Eventually Donghae saw him.

" Well I gotta go girls, the guys are waiting outside.Nice talking to Seohyun-sshii, and see you next class Yoona-sshii ( while winking at me). Bye girls"  he while leaving.

Seohyun continued eating her salad, like nothing just happened.

"Well that was, wierd." I started. " What are you talking about ? You're the one raised your voice when he ask how were you. " she said.

" I raised voice because I dont like him , and I hate playboys like him." I defended.

" Okay, well I gotta go now Math class is about start " she said while standing up." Hey you never told me , what annoyed during your classes." I said to her. " Um, its nothing, I'm gonna tell you on the way home. Bye" while walking away. " Mwoh, you better !!!!!" I shouted at her.

Seohyuns POV

 

I was walking through the hallway, walking my way to Math class when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and covered my mouth while pulling me away. I started screaming and kicking the person, when suddenly he took uncovered my mouth and let go of wrist. 

" OPPA????' I looked at Yonghwa suprisesly.

" Sorry Soehyun-sshii for grabbing just like that, I didnt mean to do it but I really need your help." he said worriedly.

" What's the matter I ? I ask. " Well since, I never really attended my classes and missed some school days because my dad needs my help with the company in Japan, I never really got to focus on my studies and now I'm failing Math" he said. " well thing is,.... I wanted to ask you if you can tutor me??." he continued. 

I didnt know what to say....so I thought about it for a minute, while he's looking at me nervously pouting.

" Um well....." 

" Well what ??" he asked so panicked

" Yes" I said.

" Yes, I'm gonna tutor you " I said.

" YAY, YOUR MY SAVIOR" he said to me , when suddenly he picked me up and hugged me while turning me around. " Thank you, thank you."

"Well, I can't let you do this for free", he said when he put me down. "So hit me, what do you want?"

"It's fine, it's not like it's that hard", I replied shyly.

"C'mon it's gonna hurt my pride, and you don't want to hurt my pride do you?', he pleaded adding some aegyo.

Kyeeopta, I thought. Wait what am I thinking.

"Well....., I started.

"Well....what? C'mon what do you want", he continued. "How about I pay for your Paris trip", he suggested.

"What Paris trip?", I asked confused.

He grabbed my hand and lead me to the lockers in front of the classroom. "That Paris trip", he pointed at the picture. I took a closer look and saw the price "5 million won?", I practically screamed. Yonghwa covered my mouth from behind me.

"Yah, do you want to get in trouble?", he asked while looking around.

"But sunbaenim, that's too much"

"Not to me, you might have forgotten who your talking to. My family is the 2nd most richest family in Korea and 1st in Japan."

"But still, I can't let you spend that much".

"Seohyun-sshi c'mon, if you don't I will-", he threatened.

"You will what", I challenged.

"Announce that your my girlfriend to the whole school", he finished getting close to my face.

"What are you crazy, fine you can pay my Paris trip as long as you don't do that."

"Why you don't like me, I'm hurt", he teased.

"Oh stop it, do you know how scary your fan club is", pointed out.

"Arasso, you tutor me, I pay for your Paris trip but that's if I pass my make up test next month, ok?", he offered his hand.

"Ok", I shook it.

"Ok you leave first because people might suspect if we both go in together"

"Ok, see ya!"

"Annyeong", he waved back.

I walked towards the classroom and thought about what I've done.

"Hmmm I just made a deal with an angel", I told myself.

 

 

Author's Note:

So obviously the winner of my poll is Paris, by a unanimous decision. So you guys here's a really long chapter, in my opinion. Please comment and subscribe. On the next chapter I will be posting some of the comments that I really liked and gave me strength to keep writing. Lol...Annyeong!