NO WAY!!!!!! (Part 1)

You're My Goddess

KYUHYUN:

I lazily opened the door, who the HELL would come here?

Suddenly I saw the person in front of me and just stared 

'YOU" she shouted.!! "YOU" I shouted back.

I just at stared at her in shocked. WHY is she here?????? 

"OMO who is this young lady ?" Boa noona pushed me gaining an interest on Seohyun. 

'Ouch hey !!!" and she just ignored me and I just stared her in disbelief.

" Mr. Kim told us the she will be staying here for the whole year, and ordered us to tell you to treat her very nicely, " the bodyguards told us and bowed. 

When the bodyguards was gone, I can sense that she's looking at me and I just ignored it. 

" Yah! Kyu are you just gonna ignore the young lady there and dont let her in !!!  You Pabo !!!! " Boa yelled at me and smacked my head

which hurted like yell.

"OUCH"

"That's what you get treating ladies with no manner ..ugh" she yelled at me and pushed out of the way leading Seohyun inside the house.

AAAAAA my god seriously, why is this happening to me and I follow them inside the house after I let my scream out in my mind. 

 

Seohyun:

I can't believe that Mr. Kim or "dad" actually send me here !!!!! Now I'm gonna live with Kyuhyun... help me.

" So what's your name?" the lady that led me to the house asked me.

" Seohyun" I said to her and caught Kyuhyun-sshii looking at me but turned away when I looked back.

" Seohyun-sshii it is, ...oh I'm Boa " she smiled at me while offering her hand to me .

Aside from that I noticed that the house is really big like a mansion,I looked to my side and saw 10 maids lining up in the front of the stairs which

welcomed me... the house isso pretty and look so rich ...my house looks like a dumpster compared to this

" Wah" I smiled while looking at house..which looked incredibly beautiful.

" It's indeed pretty isn't it "Boa unnie said to me , probalbly saw me. 

" Deh" I smiled at her.

" Well were gonna eat first and then theyre gonna show the house (pointing at the maids) okay, don't worry " she smiled at me again

she's really pretty I have to admit. " and if you're still having problem within the house just call my cousin" she said. 

" Who's your cousin? " I asked her confusedly. 

"Who else is in this room" she smirked. 

I loked around and saw no one except the maids ..which left KYUHYUN?????? 

What ..... NO their cousins ???? 

" Yes. were cousins and would you please close your mouth..I'ts  unpleasant" Kyuhyun said rudley. AISSH that trouble maker after he just left us on the airport he has the time to be rude..AISSH and closed my mouth.

I stared at him with anger and he just stared back too.

......

........

" Um...guys are we having a staring contest here " Boa unniefinaly breaking the awkward staring.

What's up with him he just ran away like that and starts talking tom rudley AISSH he really is cold. 

" WHATEVER" Kyuhyun left and went away. 

" So looking on what just happend.....I can see you know my cousin." unnie said and smirked

"Yeah" 

" Are you guys past lovers?" she said unexpectedly. 

" No!" I screamed while blushing with her question. I can see her grinning.

" Friends?" she tried again.

" You could say that" I pouted.

"Aigoo you're so cute" she said while pinching my cheeks.

" That's probably why my brother is like that " she winked at me. Leaving me dumbfounded. 

WHAT? what the she mean by that?

" Come on miss its time for dinner" a really skinny looking guy told me .

" Deh" I replied still shocked on what she just said.