Paris...here I come....

You're My Goddess

Kyuhyun's POV 

 

Joo-Hyun Mansion ( it's pretty isnt it ) Kyuhyun is living here

" Aigooo.....I'm finally home". I got out from the car, and as usually the maids carry my stuff , and leads me to the door.

Hmm, something's missing where, then suddenly someone poke from behind and saw Chef Kim holding, my usual afternoon treat..............

" My gelato.... I knew somethings was missing, thank you Chef Kim " I patted his head, as he bowed at me. I hurridely went to my bedroom, and flopped down on my bead.

 

Kyuhyun's bedroom

Ahhhhh, I'm so tired. I stood up ,  I walk to my closet and changed into my casual clothes. 

I sat on my the edge of the bed, and began thinking about the Paris trip. Hmmm, I should probably call Yonghwa to plan this ou- ...... wait speaking of PARIS and YONGHWA why was Yonghwa with Seohyun???????? 

Flashback 

" See you later hyung " I waved at Donghae. " Bye, yeah see you later" he waved back.

Hmmm, I wonder why Yonghwa never apear at lunch. I continued walking down the hallway until I saw  two people talking just ahead of me. I stop and recognized that the boy was.....Yonghwa????? what is he doing with a girl. I hid behin the wall and continue to spy on them.

Who is he talking to?? I muttered. I peeked at them, and tried to get a glance on the girls face......OMO it that Seohyun???? what is she doing with Yonghwa and most importantly what are they here TOGETHER???? soon many question pop out from my head and I coudnt handle it any more so I igored  them.

I went back listening to their conversation: 

" Well what ??" Yonghwa asked. What was he asking ??

" Yes"  Seohyun replied.

" Yes, I'm gonna tutor you " I said. Tutor!!!!!!! Yonghwa couldve ask me,well..... he probably alrrady know that I dont like helping people but there's still Jonghyun whose a genius!!!! Why would he pick Goguma Girl ....aiiishhh there is something wrong with that boys mind.

" YAY, YOUR MY SAVIOR" I heard Yonghwa said to Seohyun , when suddenly he picked her up and hugged hugged  while turning me around. " Thank you, thank you." he finished. 

Oh my god , are they really that close or just Yonghwa really likes her ??? OMO I still cant believe he would hug her.

"Well, I can't let you do this for free", he said as he put Seohyun down. "So hit me, what do you want?"

"It's fine, it's not like it's that hard", she replied shyly. Why is she being shy toward Yonghwa, hmm does she likes him too.

"C'mon it's gonna hurt my pride, and you don't want to hurt my pride do you?', he pleaded adding some aegyo.

"Well....., Seohyun started.

"Well....what? C'mon what do you want", he continued. "How about I pay for your Paris trip", he suggested.

Paris trip !!!!!! is he really going to pay that much just to get a tutor.

"What Paris trip?", she asked.

He grabbed Seohyun hand and lead her to the lockers in front of the classroom.  

I coudn't hear them anymore, so I decided to stop spying at them and went to the classroom.

End of Flash back- back to Kyuhyun's flash back

Omg, I still can't believe Goguma girl is gonna be Yonghwa's tutor, and I still cant believe Yonghwa ask her to be his totur. Aisshh ..!!!!!!!!! ughhh and throw my pilow across the floor. 

He also HUGGED her !!!!

I seriously think that there is something between those two and I'm gonna be the first one to find out about it. I said to myself and smirked. 

End of Flashback

Knock. Knock 

" Who is it ??" I shouted. 

" It's me master". 

" Oh, come in Mr. Lee " Evem though his only two years older than me, I still respect him and well he's been like my older brother. 

" Sorry master, to disturb you but your cousin is coming back home here in and well I said this many times now, but sir you could just call me Hyukjae since I'm not really older than you." he said and bowed his head. 

( I put Eunhyuk  as the butler kekeke XD )  

" What do you mean my cousin is coming ?????? What cousin is it Changmin ? " I asked him . 

He shook his head. " is it Minho ??" praying its him as I asked.

He shook his head again.

" Oh my god, don't tell me it's her, please really her,...!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh no! she's just gonna  ruin my reputation ...!!!!!! " I screamed. 

" Is it BOA ??? I asked hoping its not her.

He nodded his head. I'm officially dead, I thought to myself.

 

Seohyuns POV

I wonder when are we gonna start sudying.....I thought to myself. I keep thinking about it when I suddenly got interrupted by Yoona unnie.

" Seohyun, Seohyu-nah !!!!!!!! she shouted at me. We've been walking for almost  15  to get to my house.  " What do you want unnie ???' I asked.

" Well you never told me who was bugging you at class. So I wanted to know, but you never told me. I also kept asking you since we got of from school but you seem pretty occupied with something. So now tell me !!!! " she said as she gets closer to my face and smile really brightly.

" Unnie it's not really important, its just that the LAWBREAKER....." Man my brain get frustrated just think about him.

" Lawbreaker ????? U mean Kyuhyun " she said getting all excited.

 I nodded. " Well he.. its just that, since me and him almost have the same classes all together; he keeps annoying and aggrivating me. PABO" I continued.

" Hahaha, I think someone is starting to like you " she started teasing me while giggling nonstop. " What do you mean???" I'm so confused. Then suddenly she began running away from me. I started running to , I need to ask her what she meant  by that. 

" Unnie wait up !!!!!!!!" I shouted as I run. We finally arrived at our house, and we started to catch our breath. 

But before I could even ask Yoona unnie what she meant , someone poke me from behind . I turn around and saw Yonghwa standing beside a white sports car, man they are REALLY rich. 

" Hey, Yonghwa .... how long have you been here????" I asked. " Not that long , probably only half an hour." he replied cooly.

" Half an hour !!!! But -" I said but he cut me off. " Oh, no need to worry I stayed inside my car untill I saw Yoona-shhii running so ..yeah" he said.

" Oh ok, so what got you here ???" I asked curiously. " Um, is it okay if we start studying today ????" he ask looking kinda embarrased. 

I though about it , and well I was kinda hoping he would ask me but I have to ask Yoona unnie first. " Unnie " I called as I walk towards her. 

She suddenly grabbed me, pulled me into a hug I was so shocked. " OMG, Seohyun-ah your so lucky !!! You're friends with one of the Super Loner member, you know how many girls would kill  to be in youre position right now!!! " she screamed while the same time spazzing. " Unnie calm down he can hear us you know" I said to her. " Oh, ok " she wisphered.

 " Um, unnie can I ask a question??? " I said

" What ?" 

" Yonghwa said I could go with him somewhere to study, I'm tutoring him and hes gonna pay for my Paris trip if he pass, so can I go ???? and I'm gonna explain the details later." I said to her.

" What ?? and ok" she replied. ' Thanks unnie" I said while hugging her. 

I walk to Yonghwa and nodded . " Yey, now I'm not gonna fail the test " he said . 

" Bye Seohyun , be careful and be back before 10 " she said as she wave.

" Bye unnie , see you late and Ok " .

Yonghwa led me to the cars door and open the door to me. I blushed. What a gentleman I thought. 

Yonghwa is a really good driver, but the atmosphere was kinda awkward so I decided to ask him on where were going.

" Um... Yonghwa , um where are going???? I asked.

" Hmmm, were to going to my house, I lived there alone" he replied.

What alone.... I started feeling wierd..... is he gonna do something to me ... 

" And don't worry I'm not gonna do anything to you" He said as he smiled widely at me.

I bowed my head , and stared at the window. A few minuted we arrived at his house.

Yonghwa's House

We got out from the car, and I immeditley got shocked of how Yonghwa's house looks like....hmmmm I wonder if he's lives here with his family.

" Umm...oppa where's your parents cause the house looks so dark from out here" I ask while he unlocks the door. He paused for a second before telling me.

" Umm, well since my parents our to busy working in Japan they never stay for long so I live here by myself for almost 5 years now.

" By yourself??" I asked. " Yeah, since I dont like living with maids and bodygaurds surrounding me I asked my parents if I could have the house to almyself and they aggree to it, and well I mostly spend my day with my friends and just go here to sleep or something." he continued.

" Wow, it must be hard living here alone...." I commented.

" No not really, since I'm one of the memebers of Super Loners and we known each other since birth we practically treat each other us brothers, and before Kyuhyun's parents divorced they would visit me here...... well we should stop talking about me " he said.

" Come on" he said as he open the door.

I walk inside, and felt like I was in another planet. The house was so big and the furniture our amazing. They are rich.

I sat on one of the sofa, feeling all awkward. " Seohyun-shii do you want anything ? I have some drinks here ..soda or water" he asked me.

" Umm, I'm jst gonna have water thanks oppa" I replied.

After he handed me the drink, he led me to an outside table near the pool. " I was planning to study here since its more calm and quite" he said.

" Yeah, its fine here and also free air conditioner" I laughed.

" Hahahahaha, that is true. We should start now" he remarked.

I nodded and the studying begins.

After 1 hour 

" so thats how you solve _______    ok....... and where done " I said.

" Wooh, were done it feels like were just getting started" He said and smiled. " Thanks Seohyun-sshii I could definitley pass this test with your help" 

" Your welcome oppa and just dont forget to study and you'll definitley pass the test" I replied. 

Ding dong !  Ding Dong ! 

" Umm, I wonder who could that be " he said as he makes he's way towards the door.

" Kyuhyun-ah,what got you here???' I heard Yonghwa oppa said. Kyuhyun !!!!! Kill me now, I need to get out of here NOW.

I went inside and saw Yonghwa and Kyuhyun talking, so I decided to not to bother them and went the way to the door but before I could reach for the door Yonghwa called me....now I'm literally dead. 

" Oh, Seohyun-sshii where are you going I thought we were still talking" he said. " What were you guys talking about???? " I heard Kyuhyun ask.

I decided to not make eye contact with Kyuhyun and tried to answer. " Um...." omg can't think right now !!!!! I look at the clock and PERFECT it's almost 10. I could make this as my excuse.

" Oh, Yonghwa oppa I'm need to go home now , um unnie said to be back before 10 so I need to get going" I informed him.

" Oh ok, but wait here I need to get my jacket I'm gonna drive-" I cutted him off before he could talk some more. " I'm just gonna take the bus, but thanks oppa "  

" Oh ok Seohyun-sshi be careful, see you at school bye" he said.  I headed towards but I could feel Kyuhyun are staring at me," I can't let him know that me and Yonghwa are study partners.....I need to becareful more !! " I noted myself as I exit the house.

Yoona POV

In 1 minute it's gonna be ten.....where's Seohyun-shii ???? Man I should've made her stay, but we have an agreement that she's gonna be back by ten. Seohyun is not like this....she knows how to follow aggreements...I hope she's okay....... 

I need to calm down but I can't ...aghhhhh I'm such a bad best friends I'm such PA-   Ding dong ! Ding dong!

I went to the door and found Seohyun-sshii standing in front of me....I immedietly hugged her " Seohyun-sshii your back...I thought something bad happened to you" I said as I let her go.

" I'm okay unnie, I took the bus that's why I was kinda late...sorry " she told me.

' It's okay ... you need to rest from all that studying....you need some sleep Seo-roro " I .

" Deh...and please don't call please unnie don't mention my nickname it's embarassing" she pouted and went to her room.

I wonder  how the studying went....

 

Donghae's teaser for y Free & Singel AHHHHH so gorgeous can't wait for their comback !! Suju fighting