Paris (part 3)

You're My Goddess

Red is Chinese

Cyan is French

Purple is English

Black is Korean

Thoughts are italicized.

Seohyun's POV:

I woke up because of the knocking on the door and Kyuhyun's yelling for somebody to open the door, mostly the second one. I groggily got up and went to open it. I was still a bit sleepy because I didn't feel bumping into somebody until both of us already landed on the floor.

"Noona, hyung am I interrupting something", I'm guessing Jonghyun cause he's the only one that lives here that calls me noona. Does that mean I'm on top of either the evil-Kyuhyun and my angel Yonghwa....Please be the second one...pls. be the second one...

"Yah goguma girl, are we gonna like this for the whole day", I'm screwed when I heard that voice. I opened my eyes to find my face less than an inch from his and I felt his hands on my waist. I tried to get up but he just pulled me down again.

"What the heck Law-breaker", I tried to squirm from his grasp.

He look me in the eyes, Those gorgeous brown eyes...ughhh what are you thinking. You just woke up that's it...your still groggy, and said, "Who's decision to fall on me, huh?? And i'm not even dressed properly, you byuntae", he finally let me go and stood up.

"Byunta....Ahhhhhhhh!!!", I got up just to see him with just a towel on his waist and his hair dripping in water.

"Noona why are you screaming", 3 familiar voies chorused. I turned around and saw exo-m  followed by the sleepy exo-k.

"Omo, Sehun, Lay, Baekhyun what are you doing here so early in the morning", Jonghyun asked them.

"When did you get close to them?", evil Kyuhyun asked.

"Yesterday at the lounge they were playing starcraft and they saw me and asked if I wanted to play with them", he replied bouncing next to them. "Oh Kris, Suho and Baozi-hyung, good morning", he added seeing the three eldest at the door then bounced off with the other three.

"What's going on here, so early in the morning, waking me up from my beauty sleep", Kris asked. Everybody looked at him, Kris oppa knows 3 languages and a Chinese dialect so sometimes he gets confused onwhich language he's speaking.

"Gege, it's nothing, some idiot just decided to cause ruckus early in the morning", I replied in English.

"Oh then why he's ", he looked at Kyuhyun up and down. "You guys really interrupted my beauty sleep", he said as he pulled me on his lap and lay his head on my back.

"Aigoo you don't need beauty sleep, if you keep doing that you'll be the size of a giraffe", I poked his cheeks.

"Mei you know I hate when people do that right", Kris oppa's muffled voice said.

"I know but it's adorable", I kept poking his cheeks despite what he said.

He looked me in the eye and said, "Keep doing that and I'll kiss you", I just smiled.

"I know you gege, you won't do it...Mehrong', he pulled me in and our lips would've landed but a hand yanked me out of his lap and dragged me outside.

KYUHYUN"S POV:

I came back after putting on some clothes and saw that super-model look-alike dude from that band Elo..or whatever pull Seohyun into his lap and put his arms around his waist and started to put his head on her back, unexpectedly my eyes twitched and my fist clenched. What the hell Kyuhyun, what's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? She's only a girl. If that wasn't bad enough Seohyun didn't even squirm or something, she just sat there comfortably poking his cheeks.

"Mei you know I hate when people do that right", Kris said but Seohyun just kept poking his cheeks.

'I know but it's adorable", she replied. Adorable my , the tip of my hair are more adorbale than that.

I looked at Jonghyun playing with some of the members of Exo but something caught my eye that made me look back. That Kris dude just pulled Seohyun and after threatening to kiss her and Seohyun just did a mehrong. I saw him pull her in and that's when I snapped. I couldn't take it anymore, I dragged Seohyun out from there to outside.

"What the hell's your problem", I asked her when we got outside.

"Let go of me, what the heck's wrong with you", she tried to get off my grip on her wrist but watching her struggle made me tightn my grip on her.

"I said what the hell's your problem", I gritted my teeth.

'I don't know what your talking about", I pinned her to the wall both my hands on her shoulder-level and looked her in the eye.

"You definitely know what I'm talking about, why are you letting that guy hug you and almost kiss you", I yelled at her. I don't know what's gotten into me. All I know is that I don't want to see her with any guy but me.

"Kris-oppa always hugs me, why change now? All of them hgs me, Yonghwa-o-sunabe hugs me, Jonghyun-ah hugs me. I don't see what's the problem in that", she retorted.

"O...oppa...?", I asked her.

"Yes oppa...ughh!! I don't know if the screws in your brain becam loose after drinking that much wine", she replied and slipped under my shoulders.

I was stunned by her actions. She walked away leaving me in a daze. Kyuhyun snapped out of it. I came back to my senses and ran after her, pulling her into me and I slammed my lips into hers.

"Yahm....neo Lawmbremer, lemme go", she said through my lips. I didnt know what's wrong with me, I couldn't stand the fact that she might belong to soembody else. I broke the kiss after about 1 minute or so and me and Seohyun gasped for air.

SLAP!!! "I know your stupid but I didn't know your that stupid", she was crying now. OH MY GOD kyuhyun what have you done? She ran away and I could tell she was crying. I held the cheek where she slapped me and slowly walked to our room.

"Hyung what happened, why is noona crying", Jonghyun asked when I came in. I knew it.

"You bastard what did you do to my Hyunnie", Kai- I think said.

"Kai calm down, we don't if he has something to do with it", their leader Suho said. "You guys let's go we have to pack all our stuff. We're checking out in 2 hours", he added which made all 12 of them slwoly walked out the door.

"Jonghyun-ah tell mei mei to come down and send us off okay", Chen said.

"Mei mei, who's that", Jonghyun looked confused.

"Sorry he meant Hyunnie, your noona", Lay cleared for him and Jonghyun nodded.

"See you back in Seoul hyungs", he waaved them off and I retrested into my room.

Yonghwa's POV:

Seohyun ran in slamming the door behind her and I saw her wipe a tear away. I tried to ask her what's going on but she just said nothing. I knew there was something but I don't know yet. Kyuhyun-hyung walked in holding his cheeks.

"Hyung what's going on here, Kyuhyun-hyung looks like he's in a daze", Jonghyun whispered in my ear. I shook my head letting him know that I had no idea either.

After everybody left and Kyuhyun went back to his room, I decided to knock on Seohyun's door.

"Seohyun-ah I'm coming in okay", I opened the door and saw that she was wiping her face off but I still noticed the redness in her eyes, the puffiness and her glistening wet.

"Oh sunbae what can I do for you", she sttod up and smiled. Seohyun-ah don't give me that fake smile. I prefer your real smile better. My heart ache looking at her crying.

"Hey wanna go out, I heard they have some great goguma ice cream in the lobby and then we could meet up with Exo. Suho mentioned earlier that they were leaving.

"Chincha, arasso just let me change okay?", she said and dashed off to the bathroom. 

I smiled at her actions. No matter how curious I was about what happened her body language suggested she didn't wanna talk about it. She came out and my jaw dropped literally, she looked liked and angel.

 Imagine the TRAX members aren't there.

"Oppa gwenchana", she asked and I noticed that her face was just inches away from mine. 

I gulped and replied, "Mhmmm, do you have your car keys", I asked her.

"Yep wae", she asked.

"I'm gonna teach you how to drive, the evaluator we'll be here in two days and you already took the written test right?", I smiled at her and she nodded. "Then kaja", I offered my arms for her and she slipped her arms into mine and we walked out of the room.

"Hyung, noona where are you going", Jonghyun asked when we reached the door.

'Were going out for a bit, don't wait for us and continue with your day. I heard the hotel game room has the newest XBOX game on it", I told him and even before I could finissh he already ran out of the room.

Soehyun chuckled, "He really loves his gmaes deosn't he?".

"He didn't used to until yuhyun corrupted his little mind", I laughed but I noticed Soehyun's disspear and an awkward silence hang from the moment we stepped into the elevator until we came down.

"Noona".

"Hyunnie".

I heard familiar voices and saw Exo's eldest and maknae running towards us well more like Seohyun.

"Mei you okay", the older one asked.

"Noona did that evil hyun do soemthing to you", Sehun clinged to her arm and pouted. I let go of Seohyun and motioned her to go with them towards the other members.

"Go ahead I'll go get us some drinks", I told her and she smiled at me gratefully. Yonghwa sometimes being the nice one is harder than hurting her. 

"Excuse me, where can I get some non-alcoholic beverages", I asked the guy in the counter.

"Here you go sir, here's the menu", the waiter handed me a menu and I looked through it.

"One sweet potato ice cream, one guava juice and one chamomile tea, Merci", I gave the menu back to the waiter and went to where Seohyun and Exo were.

"Hey guys what's up", I sat down on an empty chair.

"Nothing much, Yonghwa-ssi can I talk to you for a second", Suho motioned me to follow him. I got up and followed him into and empty table far from the others.

"What's is it Suho-sshi", I looked at him sincerely.

"I know you care for Seohyun, don't aske how I know I just do. Seohyun is the kind that's never good with people. Yoona is her only friend. I'm shocked to find that she's fine staying with you guys in one room", he started.

"I don't really know where your going with this", i told him straightout.

"What I'm saying is, please take care of Seohyun for us", he said.

"She's very important to us", Chanyeol said as he approached us.

"She's the one who made us smile in our worst times", D.O smiled.

"She's our only little sister, so take care of her for us okay?", they looked at me hopefully.

"Sister I thought you guys had feelings for her", I was confused. They're actions were more brotheryly towards her.

"I see how yoou could've mistaken that", D.o chuckled. "Yes there was some points where we thought we liked her more than a sister bu in the end, we realized she's better s sister than a lover".

"Then she would be there for us forever and ever", Tao chimee in and everybody looked at him like where-the-heck-did-you-come-from. He walked back with hands up in the air in surrender.

I looked the direction of Seohyun and the others did too, I smiled her smile with them is glowing like carefree. The kind of smile you see in a little girl, the one who doesn't care on what people say about them as long as she's happy she' fine and I found my self nodding.

"I'll take care of her, you can count me on that", they all smiled in gratitude.

"What are you guys talking about", Seohyun asked looking at us.

"Nothing Hyunnie", Chanyeol ruffled her hair.

"Sir here's your order", the waiter approached us.

"Just leave it on the table thank you", I handed the waiter the money.

"Mei we gotta go, our manager called and said he's waiting outside", Luhan put his hands on her shoulder. Soehyun teared up and hugged Luhan.

"Gege you better call me or I'm going to China to just punck and I'm bringing Yoona with me", Luhan just patted her back chuckiling at her actions.

She hugged everybody nd waved them goodbye as they walked out the doors. I handed her my handkerchief to wipe her tears away.

"I have something that can probably make you feel better, goguma ice cream and guava juice", she perked up and immediately sat down n the table.

"Woahhh it looke so goguma-ish", she said after taking a spponful of it. "And it even taste like real goguma, Komawo Yonghwa-oppa".

We ate in silence and after we got done the waiter came back to give e back my card and clean our table.

"Hmmmm that was great", she said as we stood up.

"Are you ready for the next thing on our agenda, I'll give you a hint it involves me, in the shotgun seat in your car and you in the driver seat", I told her.

"Your gonna teach me how to drive", she threw her armas around me and quickl let go. " I almost forgot about it, I was too distraught about Exo-oppa leaving".

"Well let's go".

I drove her car into this empty car racing track after calling some people and making some deals, we finally got to use it.

"Woahhhh this is huge, are you gonna teach me how to drive here", she said when I opened her car door. I nodded and tosse her the keys.

"Driver seat madam", I bowed.

"Why thank you dear coachman", she bowed back and we laughed in our silliness.

"Okay afterputting your seatbelts on, position your feet on top of the gas and the break but don't press it", I told her. "Now move the (idk what it's called) from park to drive from p to d".

Seohyun was a fast learner after a while she got the fundamentals down. She had trouble doing some parallel parking but she got it. The way she parks looks like that girl from Prosecutor Princess, I swear I wonder where she got her skills from.

We lied down on the grass in the middle of the racetrack and looked at the stars. It was already nigthtime when we finished. 

"Woah the stars are so pretty", she said as she lied down next to me. 

I faced her and asked, "Where did you learn to park like that".

She faced me and said, "Like what".

"Like you know the that cool one".

"Oh I saw that from Prosecutor Princess and I thought it was cool, wae?" I knew it.

"Nothing it's just not something a beginner would be able to do", I told her. I got up and brushed off my pants.

"You want some beer, I have some in the trunk", I asked her. 

" Sure", she nodded. I went to get some and handed her one.

'Komawo", she opened the can and sipped it. 

"Ughhh it's bitter", I chuckled at her.

"What did you expect". After a while she finished drinking the whole can.

"Oppa~~~~ did you know you have really pretty..hiccup... eyes", she cooed at me pinching my cheeks.

"Seohyun-ah are you drunk", I asked her.

"Aniiiii, are...youuuuu?", that's when I knew she was drunk. "Oppa did you know why I was crying today?".

'Because Exo left", I told her.

"Ani before that".

"You mean when Kyuhyun-hyung dragged you oout", she nodded. "What happened exactly", I asked her.

"That...that...that Lawbreaker, did you know what he did? He stole my first kiss", she told me crying. "My first kiss should be special, under the rain with the guy I love not in...hiccup...a hotel looby by an annoying jerk..hiccup..".

"So that's what happened". I can;'t bealieve Kyuhyun-hyung did that, that's out of his nature.

"So what did you do", I asked her but I noticed that she was already asleep. She fell asleep on my lap. I moved hair out of her face and caressed her cheeks. 

"I promis I will never do such thing to hurt you", I told her kissing her forehead before lifting her up and putting her in the car.

I drove the car back to the hotel and slowly picked her up and carried her back to out suite.

"Where did you guys come from", Kyuhyun asked when I opened the door.

"Shhh she fell asleep", I told him. 

"I said where did you come from and why is Seohyun like that" he asked me again.

"I took her to the raing track okay and then we drank beer and after one can she got srunk and fell asleep. Happy" Now can I take her to the her room", I started to walk away when he stopped me. 

"I'll take her", I could see the concern in his voice so I just gave her to him even though my heart aches watching her in somone else's arms. Being the nice guy is hard.

I secretely followed them into her room and eavesdropped on the door.

"I'm sorry for today, I didn't why I did that. I just couldn't bare to see you being kissed by somebody else or to think that you mght be somebody else's", I heard Kyuhyun-hyung say.

" I don't know why yet why am I acting like this, but I'll try to not do that again", he added. and I walked away before I hear anything else.

He didn't know but I did he feels the same way as me for Seohyun.

*****Author's Note****

I hope you guys like this long loneg chapter...I'm sorry I was out for a while school is killing me. Anyways don't fprget to comment and and subscribe. I'll be more than happy to reply to you guys' comments.

Donghae pic spam...Happy birthday to our one and only fishy....Lee Donghae happy birthday.....