Living where??? and with who????

You're My Goddess

Seohyun's POV:

"Ms. Seo JooHyun you need to come with us", one of the man that looked familiar spoke to me. The man along with other four, were all wearing black suits and black sunglasses, dark enough so you can't see their eyes.

They led me to a limo parked outside the airport. He told me to go in and saw someone scarily familiar.

"Mr. Chairman", I gasped. The president and founder of the Joo-Hyun company was in the limo, also the man that said he was my father.

"Seohyun-ah", his eyes weere twinkling when he said that, but he immediately regained himself and told me to sit down.

"Do you still remember what we talked about before your trip to Paris?", his secretary asked.

"Mhmmm, you said when I come back and you talk to me it means that....it can't be...", I looked around waiting for somebody to scream 'NOT' but the surrounding remained solemn.

"My daughter, I thought I lost you", my 'dad' shifted from his chair to move next to me and hugged me. I was stunned, never in my life I thought this would have happened.

"Excuse me", I coughed. He let go and apologized.

"I'm sorry, all these years I was looking for you and now I finally found you", he smiled at me and I found myself smiling back.

I had many thoughts about this, like probably a scene from a cliche drama where I refuse to accept him and blame him for not being there. Instead I hugged and cried, all these years, I thought I would never find my parents again, all these years I thoguth they were dead.

"Appa, I thought I would have to grow up without having to know you", I sobbed on his shoulders. He rubbed my back and at that moment, it felt like I had really a dad, all the years I spent with my foster parents can never change the feeling of a real parent.

He pulled away and looked me in the eye, "Will you come live with appa?", he talked to me as if I was a child, I just nodded and smiled at him.

"Can you give me until tonight to pack up my things and say goodbye to my roomate?", I asked him and he agreed by telling the driver to drive to our dorm.

Yonghwa's POV:

"Hyung who are those people?', Jonghyun asked me. 

"If I'm not mistaken they're bodyguards for Chairman Kim", I replied. what do they want with her.

"Hmmmm well....Donghae-hyung cna we go to Kyuhyun-hyung's place?", Jonghyun asked.

"Jonghyun-ah I think it's best if we leave him for now", I put a hand on his shoulders.

"I agree, Kyuhyun might just vent his anger out on us", Donghae supported. "Who's up for neorabang (karaoke)?", he fist pumped.

Author's POV:

While Seohyun drove to her father's place and Yoona along with the rest of Super Loners made their way to a karaoke place, Kyuhyun arrived at the Joo-Hyun mansion and sulked his room.

Kyuhyun's POV:

"Aishhhh why did I act impulisively like that",I groaned and threw a pillow across the room. "Yahh Cho Kyuhyun what's gotten into you, why are you always stongly affected by the goguma girl/", I started talking to myself when somebody knocked on the door.

"Go away",I yelled.

"Is that how you greet your cousin who you haven't seen in years?", a strangely familiar voice said

"Noona???", ie looked at the direction of the voice and saw her, my dreadful cousin smiling but not for long.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun, since when were you soooo rude", she grabbed my ears and started kicking me in the shin and even threw me on the floor.

'Authornim I know did wrong in Paris but seriously why put her in this story???'

'Mianhae Kyuhyun-ah, she'l help move the story going'

'Shouldn't you know I hate her????'

'Well you did wrong Seohyun in Paris...anyways back to the story shall we???'

'I knew it had somehting do with that...but okay...I love your readers so back to the story...'

"Noona...why are you doing this?", I try to push her off of me, cause I was now face to face on the floor after she pinned me down and put all her weght on me.

"Molla...I've been learninng Aikido and Taekwondo when I was visiting the Korean and Japanes branches", she casually said as she got off me and helped me the stand up.

"Oh so you decided to use me as your practice dummy, makes sense", I told her sarcastically.

"Oh you big baby, you should try going to the gym once in a while", she punched my shoulder.

"He would if he wasn't occupying himself over this one girl", Eunhyuk-hyung entered the room with snacks. "Hey Boa, long time no see".

"Hyuuuungggg", I whined. "What in the world did you eat to make you tell her that", I sat on my bed. 

"Annyeong Anchovy, you haven't changed a bit...on other subject a girl", noona squealed. Im dead.

"Sorry Kyu but she'll be...never mind. She's your cousin she should know", he told me placing the snacks in the counter.

"Whatever", I buried my head on a pillow.

"Soooo a girl...who is she?? Is she pretty? Do I know her? Who's family does she belong in?", she bombarded me endlessly with questions but I just groaned under my pillow.

Seohyun's POV:

"Ne ahjumma, thanks for keeping the dorm clean this past few weeks", I bowed at the cleaning lady who was helping me pack my reamining stuff.

Yoona was nowhere to be found when I got to the dorm. 

Knock!!! Knock!!!

"Ms. Seo, I got a call from your 'father' that you'll be moving out of the school, but will still be on the scholarship program", the school's prinicpal walked in our room.

"Oh yes sir, I don't want to drop off from the program.", I offered him a chair but he refused.

"Well that may be the case, you can't let your grades drop even by a bit, you have to maintain your 4.0 GPA to stay in the program", he reminded me. "You might be the new heir to the Joo-Hyun company your still my student", he chuckled at his joke.

I cringed at the word 'heir'. This thought never came to my mind, but now thinking about it, now that I accepted it being his heir is closer than now more than ever.

Ring!! Ring!!!

I frantically searched my bags and pockets for my phone, I finally found it lyring on the table.

"Pick it up, I'm on my way out anyway. Good luck on your new path in life Ms. Seo, I'll see you tomorrow", with that he closed the door.

"Yobeseyo", I picked up.

"Yah Seohyun-ah what took so long", Yoona yelled on the other line.

"Unnie don't yell, my eardrums will burst", I replied. I can hear music and singing in the background. "Where are you?"

"I'm with Yonghwa, Donghae and Jonghyun-oppa at the neorabang", she said over the loudness in the background.

"Oh well can you come back early, I have somehting important to tell you", I was hesitating whether to just leave and leave her with a note but I decided to tell her in person.

"Arasso, we're almost done anyway".

"Okay I'll see you. Bye!"

After hanging up on the phone, I collected the rest of my clothes leaving some behind and put them into a box. I also grabbed the picture of me and my step-parents from my desk and I teared up looking at it.

"Appa, Omma are you happy up there", I sobbed. " Guess what, I found my real dad, he's alive. All these years I thought he was dead", I my voice was cracking from all the tears coming out.

"Omma, appa saranghae. Watch over me okay?", little did I know I dozed off still holding my parents' portrait in my chest.

Yoona's POV:

"Komawo again Donghae-ssi for dropping me off", I waved goodbye.

"No problem I hope you had fun today", he said poking his head out of the sun roof.

I ran up the stairs, panting when I finally reached our floor. I alway hated that our room is all the way up in the 5th floor and now of all times our elevator was broken.

"Seo-baby I'm home", I called yet no one answered. I took off my shoes and entered the room.

"What the heck are these?", I was greeted by several moving boxes filled with Seohyun's stuff. I found her sleeping on her bed with tear-marks on her face and her parents portrait in her hands.

"Seohyun-ah", I tapped her and she stirred awake.

"Omo Unnie you're home", she sat up wiping her face.

"Yeah, Seo-baby what are these boxes for and why are all your stuff in it?", I sat next to her.

"Unnie I have to tell you somehting important. You have to promise that you'll be rational and calm. Arasso?"I didn't like where this is going." Remember when I almost got run over by that limo a week before the Paris trip?", I nodded of course I remember. I had a mini heart attack that day.

"Yeah don't tell me they're suing you. Those bastards they said they promosed they won't", I unconciously stood up in anger but Seohyun pulled me down.

"Aniyo Unnie, the truth is fter that when they took me into their office, the president asked me about my neckclace and not thinking it was a big deal, I told him. Then he pulled out another neckclace that fit perfectly into it", she told me the whole story and I was shocked by the conclusion.

"So you're saying that the man in the billboard that you always gawk at is your father and now you're going to live with him", I asked her. She nodded but it seems like she's scared that I might get mad.

"Omggggg Seohyun-ah you'll be rich now. Of course you should go to your dad. He misses you, you miss him simple as that. No go go go", I pushed her out the door but she stopped in her tracks and faced me.

"Unnie I know your happy for me, but my stuff and luggage is still here", she pouted. "I'm wondering if your happy I'm finally leaving", I laughed at her childishness but I decided to help her with her packing. 

Seohyun's POV:

After telling Yoona unnie about me leaving I was expecting that she would cry and tell me not to go but reality decided to play a joke on me. She was more than happy to let me go. She knew I missed my dad and he misses me too so she was okay of me leaving. 

Ding!! dong!!

"Taxi's here", someone behind the door called.

"Omo unnie it's here", I told her.

"Well you better not let it wait", she hugged me.

Me, unnie and the taxi man helped me carry my 3 luggages down the stairs.

"Bye unnie", i waved to her through the window of the taxi.

"Visit me after school too okay? Don't forget to invite me over in your mansion", she waved back.

After we were far enough that I can't see her, I faced front and told th dirver tha adressed Butler lee told me.

Author's POV:

"Okay Seohyun-ah it's now or never", she stood in front of her soon to be home clutching her luggage more tightly than necessary.

Meanwhile the residents of the house is far near happy to open the door at 11 at night. A young man with only a towel on his waist and another towel on his hand drying his hair got of the shower bothere by the endless ringing.

"Hyung....noona.....someone's at the door", he yelled. "Aishhh", he made his way to the door and opened it. 

"Annyeong-....YOU?!", seohyun yelled at the man in front of her. Who he is saty tuned for the next chapter.

 

*********Author's POV*********

Hey guys I'm back. I know I haven't updated in like years but here it is, hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to comment and subscriptions are greatly appreciated....Goodbye my readers....<33333333