Angel on Earth

You're My Goddess

Seohyun's POV:

Bian ni, I bowed to the guy

I'm sorry, he bowed which caused our heads to bang each other and I fell to the ground.

I looked up and saw his hands reaching to me, I took it and realized that he was part of that evil guy's gang.

I took my hand away and I turned around and scolded myself.

Pabo, pabo, pabo seo-joohyun, hitting my head. I faced him again bowed and said sorry and left.

Wait...

Meanwhile in the classroom:

I slowly walked in and realized that class already started.

The sqaure root of pi is....Ms. Seo-Joo Hyun you're late

Sorry seonsaengnim, I bumped into somebody and.....

Aisshhh I don't care...

On my way to my sit he called,

Oh by the way, Ms. Seo report to the principal's office and tomorrow you won't be reporting to this class anymore.

Weh?, me and Yoona said together. That's impossible. I gave her a worried look and left...

 

 

Principal's Office:

I opened the door and walked in.

Ms. Seo please sit down, the principal offered

Oh, Kamsamnida, I said and took the chair.

I guess you already heard your moving to a different class and to Mr. Lee's class to be exact.

But Principal he's on the next grade....does that mean I'm being...

Promoted?, he finished my sentence. Yes chokahae, you will report there now, you're dismissed.

Mr. Lee's classroom:

Kyuhyun's POV:
 

Oh My God!, I AM SOOOO BORED, I already know French what am I saying I'm fluent at this.

I looked at Donghae hyung and Jonghyun, Yonghwa-shiiii ... ughhh he's always not here and he's probably reading or more like SLEEPING !!!!!

I continued sleeping, while Mr.Lee keeps talking and explaining about everything I already know.

" Le francais set considere...." Mr.Lee continued, before he got cut off.

I was about to doze off, when EVERYONE got really quiet. And some idiot said " OMO, it's a girl !! " I normally don't care about girls but this 

is an all boys class. So the idea of a girl being here really intrigue me.

I looked up and found that it was really a girl but she looks nerdy but a bit familiar. But what am I thinking I dont know any nerd girls, so I continued 

sleeping. 

Seohyun's POV:

" OMO,omo,omo it's an all guy class, just my luck " I kept to myself."

Oh, Ms. Seo you're here, welcome". Mr. Lee said.

I smiled and walk towards him and bowed.

Since this is a French class, I should them some little French that I know.

" Mon nom est Seohyun agreable de vous rencontrer" I greeted, I looked over and all the boys looks like they just seen a ghost.

Mr. Lee wad amazed by my French and smiled. " Ms. Seohyun, you'll be sitting between Mr. Jung...and " while pointing to an empty sit.

" Aiishh , he's not here again and Mr. Cho; pointing at a guy that was sleeping.

I went to my seat , and felt like everybody was looking at me...its so wierd.

I sat down and greeted the guy that was sleeping....and he didn't even do anything. I realized he was actually sleeping so I just focus myself on the lesson.

During Lunch:

Unnie, I'm gonna go to the library I have some homework to do for Mr. Lee's class

Arasso Hyunnie, just be fast you know I hate eating alone, Yoona Unnie pouted.

I laughed and said, Unnie your aegyo is weird, so tried to smack me but I dodged it and ran towards the library.

At the Library:

French...french...french..., I sang while I was sorting through all the hundreds of books in the library.

I spotted one but it was on the highest shelf, so I climb the ladder and realized that it was too short. I stood on my tippytoe trying to reach for it and when I got hold of the book I lost balance on my footing and begin to fall to the ground. I closed my eyes ready to take the impact of the ground when I felt somebody's arms holding me, I opened my eyes and thought I was dreaming. I saw a guy with brunette hair, brown eyes and his clothes from head to toe is all white, I could've sworn he was gleaming. I closed my eyes again trying to comprehend eveything when he said,

Agasshi are you all right?....agasshi...gwenchana?

I opened my eyes and freaked out that the guy lost balance and we both fell to the ground and I found myself on top of him.

Omo, I'm sorry, I got up

Can you watch where you put your feet?

I was surprised by the sudden rudeness, and I realized I was stepping on his white leather shoes.

Oh my God, I's such a clutz....I'm sorry...I'm sorry, I bowed.

Can you please stop, I hate when people bow in front of me, I feel like an old man.

I found myself staring at his face and then a book landed on my head which snapped me into reality.

The guy laughed and I pouted, cause I know he was laughing at me. He's laugh rang in my ears like the bells in the cathedral so loud and clear.

It's not funny you know..

I'm sorry, but you should've seen your face, well I'll see you later.

Sunbae, I called

Call me Yonghwa oppa, I hate the word sunbae it makes me feel old and yes?

You left your book, picking up his book from the ground.

Aniyo, it's yours, you left it when you were rushing to class this morning.

I flashbacked and suddenly remembered, that was him this morning. No wonder I thought he looked familiar, so does that mean...

Your a member of Super Loners, I accidentally screamed what was in my mind.

Uhmmm yes...but you don't have to scream it you know...some crazy fangirls are gonna chase me...and speaking of the devil...I gotta run...catch you later....Clutz Agasshi..

Speaking of the devil?, then I heard it screaming fangirls. Hmmm, he's different from all of them, he's a member of the Super Loners but he's not arrogant, he's popular but humble, he's quiet but very charismatic.

Who's charismatic?, a girl's voice came out of nowhere.

 

 

Author's Note:

Ooohhhh...who could be that girl and is Seohyun falling for Yonghwa....Stay tune until the next chapters to find out....Comment please....I really want to know what my readers are thinking.....Thank you sooo much for all my subscribers and for those who commented....I'll do my best....and please comment me if you're a seokyu or yongseo bias....this will determine the outcome of the story.....thank you enjoy reading...