MY 12 "BOYFRIENDS" part 1

You're My Goddess

2nd day in Paris

Seohyun's POV:

"Noona? "

I turned around and saw my favorite maknae in the world.

"Sehun-ah", I almost ran to him when I felt Kyuhyun's head on my shoulders. He passed out. "Help!"

"Noona who is this?", he asked rushing to help me.

"An idiot who dosen't know how to-", I started but I saw Sehun's face so I just concluded." A classmate of mine", I laughed.

"Ohhhh well where's Yoona-noona", he asked.

"She's in Seoul, I'm here in Paris for a field trip", I answered. "Speaking of Paris why are you here?"

"Not just me all of Exo is here", he answered as we walk up the stairs supporting the sleeping Kyuhyun.

"Noona, hyung and guy I don't know", Jonghyun approached us. "What happened to hyung and who are you?", he threw Sehun an evil look.

"I'm noona's boyfriend", Sehun answered.

"I thought I was", Tao came out of nowhere.

"You both are wrong, it's me" Kris and Suho both yelled. I swear these kids are gonna be the death of me.

"Noona you have..1..2..3..4..-", Jonghyun was interrupted when the rest of Exo crowded us. Arguing filled the whole deck.

"No it's me"

"What are you talking about, it's me"

"Your an idiot"

"Noona loves me more"

"No she doesn't your a panda"

"You guys" I yelled.

"Yes noona?", all of them answered well except for Xiumin, Suho, Kris and Luhan who were older than me and just answered "Ne"?

"Can u guys help me out first", I was now on the floor with Kyuhyun sleeping on my lap cause Sehun abandoned me and joined his brothers in arguing. 

"Here let me get him", Yonghwa-oppa weaved through the crowd of the raging-hormoned teenagers.

"Komawo-oppa", I said as I stood up when he finally got Kyuhyun off of me.

"Ok you 12 follow me", I pointed to Exo.

"Noona what about me?", Jonghyun asked.

"I'll explain later, arasso", I ruffled his head and he seem to be happy about it.

Narrator's POV:

Seohyun and Exo all went back down at the lower deck where no one was present.

"Hyunnie who are those guys", Suho asked.

"My roomates", Seohyun casually answered and the expression on Exo's face were priceless. "What I meant was we share the same suit but we have 4 different bedrooms."

"Oh thank God only your husband mwah can sleep with you", Kai the ert out of all the 12 slung his arms on Seohyun's shoulder.

"No I'm gonna be her husband right Hyunnie", Luhan used his puppy eyes on her but Seohyun was immune to it.

"What about this some of you become my boyfriend everyday and I'll see who I should marry someday", Seohyun joked. But Exo took it serioulsy.

"Deal", all of them replied.

"So how are we gonna divide this, Exo's vacation here in Paris according to Lee SooMan seosangnim is only for 2 weeks and we've been here for 2 days", Lay the peacemaker in the group asked.

"Wait next week so that means you guys' are leaving next Sunday", Seohyun's eyes twinkled.

They all just nodded.

"But we we only have a week to ourselves the next week we have to get ready for SMTOWN PARIS..so yeah!", Chen said.

"I'm leaving next Sunday too, what a coincidence anyways this is how were gonna split this up", she continued.

The all talked about it and decided that she's gonna have 3 boyfriends per day for 4 days. SInce Exo is allowed to go wherever they want they can follow her on her schedules. YAY for EXO!!!

 

Scheduled for Seohyun's daily boyfriends:

Wednesday: Sehun, Luhan and Tao

Thursday: Kris, Baekhyun and Kai

Friday: Suho, Chen and Chanyeol

Saturday: Lay, Xiumin and D.O

Sunday: All of them

 

"How come I'm stuck with the maknaes", Luhan whined.

"You don't have to go", Seohyun .

"Then me and Tao-hyung can have noona all by ourselves", Luhan shrugged at the image Sehun just painted on his head and immediately clung to Seohyun's arms.

"If that's it let's go I wanna dance on the bar," Kai said running up the stairs.

"That's because that's all you know how to do in a bar", the eldest muttered.

"What's that supposed to mean?", Kai run down the stairs getting in the face of his three hyungs. Xiumin was too childish for these kind of stuff.

Seeing the tension Seohyun yelled, "Bar you say let's go I want some cocktail", and with that she ran up the stairs dragging the quiet ones with her Chen, Lay and Baekhyun.

"Noona wait", the rest of Exo run up the stairs.

 

THE BAR

"Noona let's dance", Kai asked her but Seohyun just shooked her head. She's not the dancing type, she hates drinking too. She only did that to stop them from arguing.

Little by little the rest of Exo drifted into the dance floor leaving Seohyun alone by the drinks bar.

"Seohyun-ah gwenchana?", Yonghwa approached her. She just nodded and at that Yonghwa knew something was bothering her.

"Is Law-Breaker okay?"

"Who Kyuhyun, yeah he's fine. Hyung is a good drinker but when it comes to wine he turns into a kissing monster. Your lucky he didn't kiss you", Yonghwa chuckled.

"So that's why", she thought.

"Ughhhh I'm thirsty", Seohyun panted. "Is this water? Can I have it, thanks", she drank Yonghwa's glass. At first he didn't notice she already took the glass

"That's not water-", Yonghwa tried to warn her but got cut off.

"Blech! what is this?"

"That's white wine, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

"It's okay oppa", she caressed Yonghwa's face. Yonghwa saw the glass and she drank the whole glass.

"Seohyun-ah I think your drunk."

"No I'm not", she clunged to Yonghwa. *I'm guessing this is your first time getting drunk*

"Hyung is noona okay?", Jonghyun approached them. 

"She's drunk."

"Right and I'm supposed to believe that? Noona is a model stu-", Seohyun kissed his cheek making him blush.

"What did I tell you?", Yonghwa looked at the younger one with the I-told-you-face.

"Let's get her back home."

At that they dragged Seohyun out the bar and back to their hotel.

 

Midnight at the hotel.

Kyuhyun's POV:

"Ughhh my head hurts what did I drink?", I made my way to the kitchen to get some of Yonghwa's tea to sober me up.

A low growling sound started getting louder out of nowhere so I grabbed a spatula. Your probably thinking why a spatula that's because it's the closest thing to me arasso?

"Who's there?", my voice cracked. I'm not afraid of anybody but I hate weird noises at night and in the dark, because when I was little I was almost kidnapped in my dad's company and before that I heard some weird growling noises.

I walked back when I heard the noise getting louder and readied myself for whoever it is. I was about to lunged when I saw Gogouma girl enter the kitchen. I let put a sigh turns out it was just her.

"Yah what the hell do you think your doing scaring people in the middle of night", I yelled at her.

She just walk to the fridge not even looking at me I doubt she didn't hear me because my yell probably even woke up the people on the next doors.

I grabbed her shoulder and made her face me.

"Yah are you deaf?"

"Oh it's Law-Breaker how are you?", she caressed my cheek.

"What are you doing?", I stuttered.

"DId you know you have a really soft hair", she said while she played with my hair.

"Are you drunk?", I said when I smelled that foul smell oozing from her breath.

"I don't know, are you?", she looked at me seductively and pursed her lips. "Don't do that or I'm gonna kiss you". *Yah Cho Kyuhyun what are you thinking*

"Ooooppppaaaaa you annoy me", I was shocked by her sudden cuteness. She smacked her lip when she oppa. *Ughhh it must be the hangover*

She took water from the fridge and closed it. "Goodnight opppppaaaa"and at that she did something that left me stunned and she bounced back to her room.

 

3rd day 

Kyuhyun's POV:

"Ughhh my head hurts stupid hangover", she said groggily.

"Good morning every-woah!", she walked in on a scene she probably didn't expect.

"Noona...Hyunnie", the three strangers in our living room greeted her.

"Care to explain who these people are?", I scowled at her.

"They're three of the 12 boyfriends noona has", Jonghyun said as he peel the oranges. I spat my tea in surprise to one of their faces.

"Ughhh it burns", he yelped in pain.

"Babe you okay", she ran to him. 

"Noona it burns here", he pointed to the skin under his eyes and I carefully blew on it.  "Gotcha!" And then he kissed my cheek making me blush.

"Yah Oh Sehun", the guy that looked like the other dude's twin grabbed the other one by the collar.

"Hyunnie go change first", the dude that looked like a panda said.

"Sorry for disturbing your morning and I apologize for my dongsaengs behaviour. By the way I'm Luhan", the "younger twin" said. I was shocked when he said dongsaengs. I thought he was the youngest out of all of them. 

Seohyun bounced into the kitchen wearing a blue dress and her hair was straight. She looked drop-dead gorgeous. *Cho Kyuhyun what the hell are you thinking*

"By the way Sehun why are the three of you here?", she asked the one that I spat my tea to.

"We're here to take you to breakfast and we'll go on our date", Sehun said.

"But I'm on a filed trip I thought were going tonight", she looked around.

"Tao you explain", Luhan looked at "panda face"

"Long story but it all ends up with you teacher being a die-hard H.O.T fan and Kangta-sunbanim bias", he started.

"How did you-?", she was cut off by the eldest.

"Our dear Seohyun don't underestimate the power of twelve", that Luhan guy put his hand on her shoulders.

"But she's supposed to be with me, I mean us", I pulled her.

"We'll take her to breakfast and then we'll follow you guys to the Arc de Triomphe", Sehun pulled her out the door.

"Annyeong", Tao waved and closed the door.

She has a boyfriend not to mention 12 at that. When Jonghyun told me about these EXO I thought they wer ugly guys but considering the maid fainted at the sight of them and a random girl asked them for an autograph.Who exactly are they?

"They're a 12-member Chinese-Korean boyband formed by S.M ENTERTAINMENT in 2011. They're divided into two groups Exo-K and Exo-M promoting both in Korea and China at the same time. It's a good business strategy I wish dad would have thought of this", Yonghwa said as if he was reading an article.

"Did I ask", I yelled at him and he just shrugged.

"Hyung look at these", Jonghyun showed me a picture of them.

"Wait aren't these the twelve guys on the boat last night saying they were noona's boyfriends/husbands."

"What?", I yelled.

"Oh yeah I didn't Seohyun-sshi is associated with famous idols and I thought she was anti-social. I guess you really can't judge a book by their cover."

"You guys time for breakfast", Mr. Lee called us through the phone.

We went down and saw Seohyun with Luhan, Sehun and Tao.

"They're so lucky", one of our classmate said from the next table.

"I didn't know she had a nice figure, maybe I should ask her out," his friend said.

"Good luck with that didn't you see the other nine last night, they're all better looking than you but I gotta admit she has nice legs".

After hearing all these I slammed my hand on the table and walked towards them. Don't you guys have better things to do rather than gossipping like old ladies.

I walked towards Seohun and the threr who were feeding each other cake and laughing. I grabbed Seohyun's wrist and dragged her out of their table.

'YAH let...me...go", she struggled. I don't know what's gotten into me but I couldn't stomach looking at her being checked out by those guys and be with those three.

"Mr. Lee wanted to talk to you", I let go of her.

"Well you should have just told me instead of dragging me", she massaged her wrist.

"Mr. Lee you need something?", she asked our teacher.

"I do?", he looked at her blank then he saw my expression. "Oh yes I heard you don't have you license yet so I thought maybe Mr. Cho here would be kind enough to teach you how. An examiner sent by the school will arrive here a week from now so good luck!", at that he returned talking to the other chaperones.

"Teach me well Sem", she faced me and saluted and bounced back to their table.

Seo Joo-Hyun what are you doing to me. Why do I feel a burning sensation when I see in some other guys hands and when your out of my sight I go crazy.

 

***Author's Note****

First of all a big thank you to --maniac of grace of beauty poster shop for making such an amazing poster. Thank you so much!!!!!

I'm sorry I didn't get to updat for a while I was busy with something. I hope you forgive me. I promise to update at least every 1 or 2 days okay? Don't kill mee...

To all the silent readers. Hey you! yes you! Comment pleaseee. I really appreaciate them and I wanna know what's your favorite parts of the story or what you looked forward to in this story. This author-nim won't bite I promise. Anyways my faithful subscribers and readers thank you sooo sooo much.

If you guys have time please check out my other fics:

This is a love sqaure sort of thing.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/202986/4-in-1-trouble-janggeunsuk-kpop-snsd-superjunior-taecyoon-yoonhae

 This one I only need 2 more subscribers and then I'll write the first chappie so please help!!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/228929/i-m-engaged-to-him-and-him-arrangedmarriage-you-exo-himchan-bap-baekhyun-lovetiangle

 

Thank you soo much for all the support and then don't forget to comment and subsribe.