Opposite Lives

You're My Goddess

  "Appa, don't leave me.....don't go!

 "Take her and don't let anyone find her, leave the country if you have to, just get her away from here as much as possible", a man said while handing an old man on his sixties a baby girl and briefcase full of money.

Seohyun tossed and turned throughout the night, causing her roomate Yoona to wake up. Im Yoona is Seohyun's bestfriend for who knows how long. These two girls are nothing alike except for being adopted. Seohyun is careful, innocent and very smart, while Yoona is probably the exact opposite of her.

 "Yah!!! Seo Joo-hyun il-eona", she hit Seohyun's leg but she didn't budge so she decided to just go back to sleep.

  "Ringggggggggg", Seohyun hit the alarm clock and jumped out of the bed to wake up her Unnie.

    "Yoona Unnie il-eona, we're gonna be late for school", she poked Yoona's face and Yoona opened her eyes.

After they showered and ate they head to school, even though they live in the school's dorms, they stilla have to wake up early considering that they're on the opposite side of the lot. They're on the "scholar's apartment", which is fancy word for "we're living in the farthest place in the whole campus cause we're here due to scholarship. 

   "Goguma!!!! Unnie wait her okay, I'm gonna buy us some", Seohyun ran to the vendor and bought two.

    Seo Joo-Hyun are you still obsessed with gogumas?

     Unnie it's one obssession I will never get over with, she said while munching on her favorite food.

 

Meanwhile at the Joo-Hyun Mansion

       Young master, wake up you have to go to school

        Ughhhh!! Arasso....now can you get out so I can get dress, unless...., he came closer to the maid and whispered on her ear.

The maid ran out blushing and probably hyperventilating. Kyuhyun heard her scream and the other maids hitting her sayong how luck she was. 

       Girls...tskkk...how bothersome

Cho Kyuhyun is the most arrogant person you will ever met in your entire lifetime. He is the son of one of the families that owns Joo-Hyun Company and other shares. He is the richest man below 20 all over Asia or probably even the world. As he pick an outfit from his closet which is especially prepared and matched by the world's best designers. Ralph Lauren..Gianni Versace the whole set....

       Hmmmm, I'm in a mood for a Valentino today....red or white??....Hmmm..

Kyuhyun is probably the only guy that takes hours in his closet. He likes everything to be in order and is clothes cannot be wrinkled or spilled at under any circumstance or the whole world will end.

      Knock! Knock....

      Come in Yonghwa!!

       Yah! Cho Kyuhyun how did you know it was me???

       Votre Cologne Bleu de Chanel, je peux le sentir 

       It's early in the morning, can you stick with Korean and leave French for your girls.

Kyuhyun threw a pillow at him and Yonghwa just dodged it flawlessly. These two are the school's kingkas along with their other friends, Jonghyun and Donghae who is currently out of the country and is enoying themselves in Japan. They're all the same age and they're all sons of the most powerful and influential companies in Korea. After Kyuhyun fnished the two went to Kyuhyun's personal garage to pick up their cars. 

       Hey wanna race?

       So you can beat me again...is that it Cho Kyuhyun?

       It's not my fault you tend to follow the speed limit

       That's because it's the written law

        Well you know me, law is...

      merely a suggestion....yeah yeah arasso...that's like your life's motto how can I not remember.

As Kyuhyun scans the room full of his collection of cars he made his way towards his red Ferrari and his white Porsche.

 

      Hey which one should I use??

      The Ferrari...

      Why?

      Because I wanna use the Porsche, Yonghwa said as he opened the door to the white Porsche.

      You know you should just give me this since you never use it anyways.

      That's because you keep using it, as he kicks a beer can towards Yonghwa who just stepped out of the way.

The two chuckled and made their way towards the school. Jung Yonghwa is the son of FNC entertainment and the sole heir to the company. Unlike Kyuhyun he's quiet around other people except for his friends and most of the time spends his time the library sleeping where it's quiet. He loves to play the guitar, piano and the clarinet. While Kyuhyun wears colorful outfits Yonghwa tends to stay with white, mocha and somewhat that color. Basically he is the total opposite of Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun being the lawbreaker he is, keeps texting while he's driving that he didn't see the two girls who is walking across the street. When he saw them he automatically stopped which made his car screeched and scared the girls out of their wits.

       Beep! Beep!

The girls didn't budge due to shock so Kyuhyun took out his bullhorn and pressed even more scaring the two girls.

       Yah! You almost killed us!!

      Beep....Beep...

      Get out of the way before I run over you...

Once Kyuhyun saw that they're out his way, he revved the car's engine and tried to catch up to Yonghwa who is laughing hysterically because for once Cho Kyuhyun lost at something- a miracle. 

        So rude!!

 

 

Author's Note: Hey guys it's me....soooo what do you think...good? bad?...comment please please...so I would know what you think......and who exactly is this girl and hmmmmmm.....I think i have an idea...lol.....let me know whether you like it or not....thank you!!!!.........Ok random comment time but has anybody seen "Shinee Hello Baby", if you guys haven't it's daebak.....I love it...the baby looks like Minho...they're adorable....well annyeonghaseyo.....kamsamhamnida.....!!!