Chapter 2

Is it Fate?

 

Changmin has been walking around the university looking for Victoria. But before that he went to the men's locker room for the soccer players to put his things on his locker and talked to his coach.

"Training always starts at 5 in the morning every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Don't be late. I am expecting a lot from you as I am hearing so many good things about you."

His dreams came true when he was finally got accepted to the university's soccer team and he will do everything he can to help the team. Soccer is one of the things that make him happy. Actually he was the captain ball of his high school's soccer team. No wonder he got accepted to SM University's team.

"Yes, coach."

"You'll meet your team mates as soon as you start your training. You can start next week, I won't pressure you because this is only your first day in college and also you need to adjust just like the others. Enjoy your first week here and see you on Monday. Good luck."

Changmin bowed and nodded yes to the coach who's on his late-40s yet he still looks like those students around the campus. As Changmin walked away, he received a text from Victoria.

*Hi baby! I'm here at the corridors near the administrator's building. I'll be waiting you here.*

Students are everywhere, some are looking for their classrooms, some were just chillin under those huge trees around the campus. And what's surprising him is that he feels like he's on a car show as he sees luxury cars parked everywhere. He continued walking until he found the administrator's building and saw a familiar face. Someone he never knew he would be seeing again. Someone from the past. He walked closer to her and observed her. Her face never changed, she still have those smile that can light up the whole world from darkness and she's still thin. He remembered calling her 'stick' because of her thinness despite of her big appetite. "Sooyoung" He smiled as he remembered her name and their past. She is smiling at him and he didn't know what to do because he was shocked. Luckily, he saw Victoria behind her so he just ignored Sooyoung and greeted Victoria.

“Hi baby!”

“Changmin, what took you so long?”

“I got lost.”

“I knew it. That’s why I wanted you to meet me so I can tour you here. Let’s go!”

Victoria smiled and held Changmin’s hand leading him to where her college’s building is. Changmin followed Victoria while looking back to Sooyoung. He regretted ignoring her, he wished he can see her again and have a chance to talk to her. Maybe next time he’ll have the courage to talk with her.

Sooyoung remained on her place, shocked that Changmin didn’t remember her. She don’t know what she feels that she wanted to cry. Changmin didn’t remember her and he already has girlfriend. She know that there is no reason for her to be hurt but why does she feels sad. She stayed there, deep in her thoughts when someone tapped her back.

“Sooyoung-ah what are you doing here? Are you ok? You seemed like crying. Is it that your lost that’s why your crying? C’mon I’ll help you.” This made Sooyoung smile and chuckled.

“Neh, I’m lost. Siwon oppa is in the principal’s office, he said that I should see the university all by myself. What kind of a brother he is, leaving me alone in this huge place.” Looking at the guy as they started walking to where the Medical building is.

“Oh I see, you should have called me. I can show you the university. You’re alone? Where’s Jessica? I thought she’s in the Med School also.”

“Sica’s still on a vacation right now. She’ll return next week. Don’t worry, I’ll be with Yuri later for lunch.”

“That’s good. Just call me if you don’t have a friend to be with. I’m always here for you.”

“Yunho oppa, thanks. You’re like my father no. 3 because you seem to care for me like my appa and oppa.”

“No problem Sooyoungie, you know you’re my bestfriend’s sister so I’ll be treating you like my sister also.”

“Neh.. It’s my classroom, thank you again Yunho-oppa! See you later! Take care!”

Sooyoung waved goodbye to Yunho and then she entered the classroom. Yunho smiled to himself, seems like Sooyoung lightened up his day. He fell in love with Sooyoung the first time they were introduced to each other by his bestfriend, Siwon who also happens to be Sooyoung’s brother. He never got the courage to tell her he loves her, so he’s been keeping his feelings for years and still planning on when to tell it in the right place at the right time.

 

A/N

So here's Chapter 2! Feel free to comment and give suggestions. It is very much welcomed. :) Chapter 3 is still on my mind, I'll try to make a draft of it tomorrow if I can. I still have things to say but I forgot it. Hahaha :) Good night! Good day! Good morning to everyone. ;)