Chapter 16

Is it Fate?

Fortunately, Minho didn't tell Siwon that about Sooyoung and Jaejoong. Of course he wants to make his noona happy, because if Siwon knew about them, he would not let Sooyoung go to the party. Besides, he can be her sister's forever boyfriend/date/partner during parties.

"Come on noona! We're late!"

"We're not yet late! It's your fault that I don't have a dress to wear for the party! I'm still searching in my closet! Just wait! Is that your party?!" Sooyoung exclaimed. Minho has been knocking on her door so many times that it annoyed her. She didn't had the chance to buy the dress that she wants because of Minho and Changmin's appearance in the boutique last time. After a long search, she finally found the dress that would most likely be okay to the party's theme.

Sooyoung and Minho came to the party which already started 30 minutes ago. They can see the crowd partying everywhere. They need to go downstairs from the entrance to find their friends.

"Woke up around a half past ten Can’t believe that I’m late again"

Everyone's attention were caught by Sooyoung as she went downstairs. She wore a black dress that has crystals designed with it, showing her long legs, her hair was curled and she wears a black mask hiding her beautiful face.

"It goes to show
You never know
When everything’s about to change"

"Yah, why are they looking at us? Are there no handsome guys in this school that they all look at me?" Minho said to Sooyoung.

"Yes, you are handsome tonight." Sooyoung chuckled.

"Just another day
Started out like any other 
Just another girl who took my breath away
Then she turned around
She took me down
Just another day that I ....
Had the best day of my life"

"Who's that girl?!" Uee asked.

"Isn't that Sooyoung? With his brother?" Jaejoong was stunned by Sooyoung.

"Yes, I think it's her." Changmin said. His expression is just the same as Jaejoong's.

Victoria looked at Changmin and Jaejoong and then to he girl. "Sooyoung, you're making me more angry to you. You always get people's attention huh. Let's see what I'll do to you to get their attention again."