Chapter 19

Is it Fate?

"Sooyoung!"

 

Jaejoong saw Sooyoung walking through the corridors  carrying a ton of books and wearing glasses, her eyes are puffy, looks tired but she still manage to look pretty.

 

"Oh! Jaejoong chingu!"

"I've never seen you lately. How are you? You look tired!"

"Nah, just busy with school stuff. I'm always at the library, studying. I don't know how Siwon oppa survived 3 years here. Ugh." Sooyoung let out a sigh, she's really pressured with all the school works she needs to be done. But at least she finished it all. What Jaejoong sees is just the aftermath.

"Are you busy later? Maybe you just need a break from all of that, you know, just eat." Jaejoong really wanted to know Sooyoung more.

"Actually I was just planning to go home early later and sleep, but I heard "eat" so I'll come with you. Haha! I'm free after 12noon so maybe we can go lunch outside?"

"Great! I'll see you at the cafeteria then."

"Sure!"

Then they parted ways. Everyone looks at them, girls with jealousy. She just ignored all the whispers she's hearing because she has no time for them.

*****

At the locker room of soccer players, Eunhyuk is busy asking Jaejoong a lot of questions about girls and how to get them. Jaejoong is just cool about it, answering all questions thrown at him.

"So, Sooyoung is just another girl you're going to play with?" Changmin can't help but feel concerned about Sooyoung. Even though she's angry at him.

"No. She's different." Jaejoong affirmed.