Chapter 9

Is it Fate?

 

“What?! You hugged Changmin?!” Jessica shockingly asked Sooyoung. It’s been 4 days since Sooyoung has been to Changmins house. She was absent for 2 days because her fever went worse when she got home that’s why she is now telling Jessica about what happened that day because they didn’t see each other for days.

“Hey, it’s just a hug and besides that is because of his dog. I didn’t intend to hug him for my own purposes.” Sooyoung answered. They were at the cafeteria having lunch. She was telling the whole story to Jessica.

“Your excuses are lame.” Jessica chuckled.

“But I’m really surprised that Yunho oppa came to fetch me up. Good timing he has because that’s the time when I was explaining to Victoria that there was nothing happened to me and Changmin. Even Minho and Siwon oppa thought that Changmin will be the one who will bring me home but they were surprised that it’s Yunho oppa.”

“Neh, did you know that he called Donghae oppa so many times early in the morning just to ask where is Changmin’s house?! He really does love you.” Jessica said as she sips an iced tea.

“By the way, so how was Ms. Kim’s evaluation to my report?” Sooyoung changed the topic. She didn’t want to ignore Yunho, but when it comes to the fact that he loves her, she always remained speechless.

Jessica knew how awkward Sooyoung is to Yunho even if she always denied it. She just let Sooyoung changed the topic and answered her question.

“I don’t know. He doesn’t mention it in our class.” Jessica answered. They talked about a lot of school things and then went to their class.

***

Changmin and his friends were walking through the corridors of their building and they were still discussing about last week’s game with JYP University. His friends can’t still get over with it.

“Yah, Donghae. You said that your girl friends like to play soccer.” Eunhyuk asked. He’s been frustrated about being friends with Donghae’s cousin, Yuri and also with her friends.

“Neh. Wae?” Donghae replied.

“Why don’t you invite them to play with us?” Eunhyuk said who’s smiling widely. He’s excited about if Donghae will agree with his plan. Changmin lightened up when he heard Eunhyuk’s plan. He hasn’t seen Sooyoung for days. Donghae said her fever got worse when she came home. He became worried to her, but he can’t do anything. Although he wanted to visit Sooyoung to their house, he still doesn’t know where it is and even her cellphone number he doesn’t know. It’s like as if he was depending on fate if they will meet or not. He didn’t make any effort to meet Sooyoung even though he really wanted to. Actually he can ask Donghae about all the information about Sooyoung, but he’s shy to ask. Afraid that Donghae will be suspicious with him, because he doesn’t usually cared about girls, only to Victoria.

 “Ani, why don’t you ask her? She’s there.” Donghae said, pointing to Yuri who’s with her classmates waiting for their next class.

Eunhyuk stopped. He was thinking if he should ask her or not. But anyway, his self-confidence boosted up so he had the courage to ask her. He left his friends and went to Yuri. He greeted first her friends then turned to her.

“Annyeong Yurissi!” Eunhyuk greeted Yuri.

“Oh, annyeong…???” Yuri greeted him back but didn’t know his name.

“Eunhyuk. It’s Eunhyuk.”

“Neh, annyeong Eunhyukssi.” Yuri extended her arm gesturing a handshake to him. Eunhyuk took it and shaked hands with her.

“I heard from Donghae that you like playing soccer..”

“Neh, why?”

“Ss-oo ww-eee wee-rre th-iinki-ng  ii-ff yo-uu l-ii-kkee tt-oo pp-llaaa-yy ww-iitt-h uu-ss.” It took forever for Eunhyuk just to said those words. He was nervous to ask Yuri. He’s also scared by her answer. What if she rejects him? He will be embarrassed because of that. Considering that his friends were actually watching him and grinning at him. They were just waiting for Yuri’s answer. She didn’t look like a snob, or a mean. She really looked nice, he can’t feel any bad aura to her. So he was expecting that she wouldn’t reject his invitation then she answered.

“Ani..” His smiling face turned down into a shocked lonely face. He didn’t expect her answer.

“Ani! It’s not like that I don’t want to. But I have to ask my friends first if it is okay with them and if they have free time. But for sure they’ll agree so don’t be sad. I’ll tell you if they say yes.” Yuri panicked when she saw Eunhyuk’s reaction, she smiled after explaining and gave him a wink and then went inside her classroom.

Eunhyuk jumped for joy as he went to his friends to tell the good news. Seems like his friends know what Yuri’s answer is as it can be seen in Eunhyuk’s face.

“She still doesn’t say a yes because she will still ask her friends about it.”

“Aish, if I am the one who asked Yuri, she would definitely said a yes.” Yesung joked.

“Yah!”

“I guess, they will definitely say yes. But I don’t think their schedules would say yes.” Donghae said.

“Well, then let’s set a date that everyone will be okay with it.”

“Neh, let’s see.”

They continued walking while discussing about how they would please those girls to play soccer with them. Changmin was quite happy that there’s a possibility that Sooyoung will be playing soccer with them. He didn’t join the conversation, he just remained silent as they went to their locker room to prepare for their training.

***

“So, did you see the girl you’re talking about? The one that Changmin brought to his home?”

“Ani, I haven’t seen her for days. Maybe she’s scared to see me. After all the evil glare that I gave her. I think her fever got worse.” Victoria laughed.

“You’re too rude Victoria. So what’s the plan?” Nana evilly smiled and said while fixing her make-up. They were at restroom doing some retouch on their faces. But just when Victoria could answer the door opened.

“Oh, speaking of the devil.” Sooyoung walked in to the restroom and saw Victoria and Nana raising their eyebrows to her. She only ignored them and went to the sink and washed her hands.

“Is she the you’re talking about? The one who slept with Changmin?” Nana asked Victoria. They were the only people in the restroom so there’s only Sooyoung whom they are talking about.

“Neh. The who keeps on clinging with my boyfriend.”

“What? Is it me that you’re talking about?” Sooyoung couldn’t help but get angry for what she is hearing. What Victoria said wasn’t true. And the fact that she thought that Victoria is nice and understanding as to what Changmin said, now she know is not true. How could she make stories like that. What have she done to her.

Victoria came closer too Sooyoung. They were just on the same height because Victoria wore high heels while Sooyoung didn’t.

“You listen, Sooyoung-ssi. If you keep on clinging with Changmin I would definitely tell the whole student body that you’re a .”

“And you think they will believe you?”

“Of course! You don’t know me Sooyoung-ssi. You don’t know what I can really do. If you want a peaceful life here, you better STAY OFF to Changmin. I’m warning you.” Victoria gave her an evil smile and went outside with Nana, leaving Sooyoung in the restroom shocked.

“What the hell is wrong with her? I thought she understands? Changmin and I didn’t do anything wrong!” Suddenly she felt angry with Victoria and especially, to Changmin.

 

A/N

I've been very very busy! :( I am always out, school needs me. :( I'm sorry for not updating as soon as possible.  Hope you guys understands. and hope ya like it. Feel free to comment and subscribe. :)