Chapter 11

Is it Fate?

 

“Is your cellphone still there?”

“Neh.”

“Fine, then let’s go.” Jessica dragged her to the bus.

“Wait! I don’t have extra money here.” Sooyoung doesn’t know what to do. Her mind is still lost because of all the bad lucks that is happening to her.

“Hey, I’m here. My treat. Maybe Donghae oppa got your wallet. Just think positive Soo, everything will be alright.”

Sooyoung thanked Jessica for being there for her always. She has always been her companion whenever she has problems like this. She’s more than a best friend and more of like a sister to her. They remained silent until they reached Sooyoung’s home. She didn’t want other people to hear her problems and she’s also thinking that what if one of those passengers are one of Victoria’s minions so she kept silence until they got home.

Luckily, no one was home only the maids where there. Her brothers won’t notice her puffy eyes. They went to Sooyoung’s room and then she told Jessica what Victoria has said to her.

“Yeah, I can sense her mean side. The way she looks at you earlier.. Ugh! It just makes me want to pull her hair down until it swipes the floor.” Jessica said while punching one of the pillows in Sooyoung’s bedroom. Sooyoung smiled at Jessica, she made her feelings in ease.

“So tell me, what are you gonna do? You will obey what Victoria wants? Get off to Changmin?”

“Neh..”

“Wae! Are you crazy? Do you look like a ?! Do you think the whole student body will believe to what Victoria says?!” Jessica hysterically said.

“Don’t be afraid of her Soo. You didn’t do anything wrong. And tell me, you still love Changmin right?”

Sooyoung was shocked from Jessica’s question. She didn’t know what to answer. Does she still love Changmin?  Silence covered the room as Jessica waited for her answer.

“Aniya, of course not.” She said, waving her hands a no.

“Yah, I know you still love him even if you don’t tell. You don’t need to avoid him just for Victoria, as long as you’re happy with him, go for it.”

Sooyoung can’t help but smile with her friend’s advice. It was like as if Changmin is her boyfriend and Victoria is the reason for them not being together. She nodded to Jessica as an answer. Somehow her feelings went at ease because of Jessica. Before Jessica went home, they decided to eat ice cream just relieve their stress. It was their own way of removing stress since they were kids. Of course her problem with money was gone now, because she already got her extra money in her drawer and the only problem is her atm and credit cards.

***

“Bye Changmin. I love you.” Victoria gave Changmin a kiss on the lips before she went out of the car. He stayed there for a few minutes. He opened Sooyoung’s wallet to get her id to know where she lives so that he can give it to her. He removed the id from where it is then he saw a picture. It’s their picture when they were still tweens. It was on their first date at an ice cream parlor. He smiled of what he saw as it never crossed his mind that Sooyoung still kept their picture and that she put it in her wallet. He decided to call her first before he goes to her house so that she’ll be informed and won’t be surprised if he comes. He dialed her number then it rang.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Sooyoung?”

“Neh. Who’s this?”

“Changmin”

“Oh, why did you call?”

“Uhm- I have your wallet. I saw it in the café earlier. I’ll go to your house and give it to you.” Suddenly his heart started to beat faster.

“Ah, ani. I’m in a convenient store. Let’s just meet at the park near it.”

Sooyoung told her where the park is then he quickly drove away. It was 7:30 in the evening and there were only a few people in the park. He saw Sooyoung sitting on one of the swings, looking at her feet. She didn’t notice Changmin sat on the swing beside her until he talked.

“Hey, are you thinking of me?” Changmin grinned to Sooyoung as she turned her gaze to him. As always, her eyes went larger than the usual as she saw him. She rolled her eyes and smiled as an answer.

“Here..” Changmin gave her wallet. She opened it. Checking it if all her things are still there.

“If you’re just checking if our picture is still there, don’t worry I didn’t get it.” Changmin is still grinning at her. Sooyoung stopped from checking her wallet and looked at Changmin.

“You saw it?!”

“You still keep it.” Changmin gave her a smile.

“Yeah. But now I am removing it.” She said as she removes the picture from her wallet.

“Why? Don’t remove it. It’s nice to see that there.”

“Ani, it’s not nice. Does Victoria saw this picture?” Sooyoung said while looking at him and holding the picture.

“No. Why?”

“Good. Because Victoria doesn’t want me around you. She told me that I am a that if I kept clinging around you she will tell the whole student body that I slept with you. You know what that means.” She said, Changmin can see the anger in her eyes. But he’s confused. He knows Victoria can’t do that. And besides, they already explained it to her and she understands. What is wrong with Sooyoung?

“Stop making stories. Victoria is not like that. I know her very well. We’ve been together for years!” Suddenly he got angry. He doesn’t like what Sooyoung said. She’s making Victoria look bad to him.

“Really? Well, I think you don’t know her. Maybe you still don’t see her other side Changmin.”

“I don’t believe you Sooyoung. She’s nice, everybody loves her. You’re just being envious with her. I can’t believe that you changed. You weren’t like that before.” Changmin was so disappointed to Sooyoung. The happiness was turned into sadness and anger.

“And what made you think that I envy her?!” Sooyoung said, aggravated.

“Because you still love me. So you’re making ways to have me back. Just so you know Sooyoung, Victoria was there when I needed you. She was there when I was so depressed when you left me. And I won’t let you ruin our relationship. Just be happy for us, will you please?!”

Changmin saw tears fell down from her eyes. It was the first time he was seeing her full of anger in her eyes.

“Can’t you let go of the past?! It wasn’t my intention to hurt you when I left. Don’t worry, I am happy for both of you. You look good together. And if you think I still love you? Well I’m sorry, you’re wrong! Definitely wrong! I regret that I have loved you! By the way, thank you for this.”

Changmin didn’t do anything to stop Sooyoung from running away. He just looked at her. He’s still confused, sad and angry. He knows what he said was right. But he needed to ask Victoria if what Sooyoung has said was real. He stood up and saw their picture in front of his feet, he just looked at it and then he went home.

***

“Jolie! Where are you going?” The man ran to where his German shepherd is and saw it smelling a picture. He got it and looked at it.

“Woah, it’s Changmin.. and who is this? Looks familiar.” He decided that he will return the picture Changmin so kept it in his wallet and jogged away with his dog.

 

A/N

Annyeong! I really updated soon. School's coming pretty soon that I won't be updating as frequent as today. But I will try to update 3 chapters within 2 days. Hehe :) Hope you liked it! COMMENTS please. <3

You can follow me on tumblr for teasers about the next chapters. Here -> soopershikshin.tumblr.com