Chapter 18

Is it Fate?

Yunho was looking searching for Sooyoung. He asked Yuri who was back with Tiffany in their table. She answered him that Sooyoung is with Jaejoong, dancing. He panicked and immediately searched for Sooyoung. He saw her, she’s dancing with Changmin. She’s looking straight in his eyes. Yunho can see that she’s hurting.

 “Oh how could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?”

Sooyoung and Changmin were looking at each other. None of them are talking. It’s as if their eyes were speaking for them. Why did Sooyoung leave Changmin without saying good bye? Why is Changmin blinded by Victoria? All of their thoughts were cut when Victoria came.

“Excuse me. May I get Changmin now?”

She released her hands on his neck and him, on her waist. Victoria smiled to her, a winning smile then they left. She was alone in the middle of the dance floor when Yunho came.

“Sooyoungie..”

“Oppa! Come on let’s go back to them.” Sooyoung smiled to Yunho. Pretending that she was not hurt and that, she’s happy. They returned to were their friends are.

Yunho didn’t get the chance to dance with Sooyoung. He should have not let her go beside him but then again, he was just a friend and all he can do is to look after her. Sooyoung kept on drinking alcohol and Minho is nowhere to be found.

“Come on! Let’s dance again!” said Yuri.

“Stop now. You’re all drunk. Let’s go home.” Donghae interrupted.

“Woaah. Donghae oppa you’re a killjoy. Come on, just for this day let’s have fun.” Sooyoung answered.

“She’s right! Let’s go!” Eunhyuk stood up and went to the dance floor with Yuri. Sooyoung joined them but she was stopped by Jessica.

“No. Were going home Soo. Look how red you are. You are really drunk. Just wait for me here I will find Minho. Stay here!” Jessica told to her. Even if she’s drunk, she’s is still scared when Jessica is angry. Their friends were nowhere to be found. Taeyeon and Tiffany are busy because their department is the organizer of the party. Yuri is busy dancing with Eunhyuk and his friends. Of course, Donghae is there to look after his cousin.

“Aish! Where is Minho?! And Yunho oppa?! If Siwon oppa knew about this we’re dead!” Sica said to herself.

“Yunho oppa! Where’s Minho? We’re going home, Sooyoung is already drunk.”

**

Jaejoong saw Sooyoung in one of the tables. She’s already sleeping. He looked at her face and smiled to himself. He tried to touch her face but before he can touch it, Minho was already there.

“Yah. You’re not giving up on my noona? You’re taking advantage of her because she’s drunk?!” Minho exclaimed. He immediately went after her noona to protect her from Jaejoong.

“Minho, it’s not what you think. I just saw her here that’s all. She’s pretty, Minho you know that. Any man could easily fall in love with her.” Jaejoong explained, keeping his coolness.

“So you’re in….”

“Minho! You’re here! I’m looking for you! You should go home now. If Siwon oppa knew about this, you’re dead.” Jessica explained. She was with Yunho and they saw Minho and Jaejoong talking. Minho should keep Sooyoung away from Jaejoong. He’s a playboy. Sooyoung would only get hurt.

“Yeah, I know. We shoud get going now. Noona..” Minho helped Sooyoung stood up but she’s already asleep.

“Let me help you Minho.” Jaejoong tried to help Minho from carrying Sooyoung.

“We’re okay now. We can handle this.” Yunho was the one who carried Sooyoung while Minho get their car.

“Stop playing on Sooyoung. Please.” Jessica said to Jaejoong. Then she left.

“What have I done wrong? I just wanted to help.” Jaejoong said to himself and walked away.

**

“Changmin! I haaaate you! Why don’t you believe me? I am telling the truth! I-ii lo-ove yoo-uu..” Yunho heard what Sooyoung had whispered to him. She was on his back for a while she’s sleeping, then she will talk.

“Sooyoung, what am I gonna do to you?”