Chapter 4

Is it Fate?

 

Changmin has been very busy these past few days, soccer training here, lessons there, it’s a good thing that he can balance his studies and extra-curricular activities. He is alone and having his free time now so he decided to go to the library to sleep. Yeah, to sleep. He bet there aren’t too many people in the library because the examinations were just over and students would rather spend their time having fun in malls, cafes, bar and etc just like his friends, they were nowhere to be found. He’s looking for a place away from the librarians, of course, if he will be caught sleeping, he’s dead. He was searching for a corner to stay with until he saw Sooyoung, who’s very busy with her laptop, her table was full of books and he feels like she doesn’t care with her environment. His feet brought him next to her, he didn’t want to disturb her so he decided to go to the other table across Sooyoung’s table and sat there. He was just staring at her, waiting for her to finish typing so that he can talk to her and the thought of sleeping in Changmin’s head were now gone and placed by Sooyoung’s busy face.

“I thought the exams were over but why is she still studying? Is she always here? I’ll will always go here if she does.” Changmin thought. Resting his chin above his hands while, still, staring at her.

Sooyoung’s been very busy since the first day of school until now that the exams were over, she still has to do her reports. She wanted to finish it as soon as possible so she can hang-out with her friends again. She missed being with them, it was like her social life went down when she entered med school. Sooyoung just finished typing her reports in her laptop so she rested her chin above her hands and saw Changmin in front of her looking at her. Her eyes went larger than the usual but she quickly recovered from it and gave him a smile. Changmin stood up from his seat and went to her pulling the chair in her front and sat there.

“Sooyoung…”

“Changmin” she just smiled.

“I thought you don’t remember me anymore, I missed you. How are you?”

“I’ve been very busy with school works these past few days but I’m fine. I missed you too! I’m so glad to see you again.”

“Really? I’m also studying here, engineering. And I’m also a part of the soccer team.”

“So you still love soccer huh.”

“Yeah, how about you? Do you still play soccer with your brothers?”

“If we have time, we still play. But everyone’s been very busy, actually we rarely meet each other even though we live in the same house. You know, Siwons oppa’s in the med school too.”

They both stayed in the library telling stories about what happened to them in the past few years, 1 hour had passed and they were still talking. It’s a good thing that they were in the corner, away from the other students and the librarian didn’t notice them.

“Sooyoung, let’s go and eat! My treat!”

“Really? Changmin oppa is that you? You changed.” Sooyoung laughed and stood up getting her things.

“Yah! Stick, you’re still thin as ever.” Changmin teased as they walked out in the library.

“Yah! You Minnie mouse face! I’m not thin anymore.” She kicked Changmin.

Changmin just laughed to what Sooyoung did. He missed her, he missed bullying her and her bullying him back. It was like going back to their childhood days.

“I hope everyday will be like this. Being with her, just like the old days.” Changmin whispered. They were now in the café, Sooyoung’s been telling him stories about how Minho acts like as if he’s older than her so she didn’t seem to hear what Changmin said and still continued talking.

After a long conversation at the café, suddenly Sooyoung’s phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Oh, Yunho oppa. Wae?”

“Neh, I’m here at the café in school. I’ll just go there, wait for me. Is Sica already there?”

“Ahh! I forgot! I’ll be there soon.”

Sooyoung looked at Changmin, she didn’t want to leave him but she have to go and help her friends prepare the surprise party for Tiffany. If she didn’t come, for sure her friends will get angry with her and it will be very hard to ask forgiveness to them.

“I’m so sorry but I really have to go and oh, thanks for this hope to see you again. Good bye Changmin!” But before Changmin could speak Sooyoung immediately went away, she needed to be there before Tiffany could come. She waved goodbye as she went out in the café.

Changmin sighed, he didn’t even had a chance to get her number. He didn’t even tell her to come and watch the next week’s game. And what intrigued him is the man who called her, Yunho. Is he her boyfriend? And why does she have to go immediately right after he called her? And now he’s alone so he decided to go home although he doesn’t want to, but everyone’s busy with their own businesses and even Victoria, he don’t know what she’s up to and he doesn’t want to disturb her or anyone of his friends.

 

A/N

Finally! They tallked. Hehehe. I'm sorry guys for my poor english. :( Thank you again for reading! Chapter 5 is already done but I'm still thinking of revising it. Maybe I'll post it tomorrow or later. Have you guys saw the picture of Sooyoung with Simon Curtis? I hope Changmin didn't get jealous. Kekeke :D