Chapte 3

Is it Fate?

 

“I met this girl, she’s really nice but it’s only time to realize, she’s not just someone else..”


The song has been playing in the cafeteria while Changmin and his friends were just finished eating their lunch and were just discussing about what happened on their vacation. He’s not interested on the stories of his friends because he’s busy thinking about the girl he met earlier. He’s looking for her, thinking that she might take her lunch in the cafeteria.

“Hey, Changmin! So how’s your vacation?” Changmin didn’t seem to hear Eunhyuk. He is one of Changmin’s friends since high school and he’s also part of the soccer team. He’s the loudest of all Changmin’s friends, the class clown, the one who acts cool around girls but always get dumped by them.

“Yah!” Eunhyuk tapped Changmin’s head.

“Do you and Victoria have a fight? Your mind seems like floating.” Asked Eunhyuk then all his friends came closer to him, waiting for his answer.

“Ani” waving his hands a no.

“Then what is the problem?” but before Changmin could answer his friends attention were now on the two girls that entered the cafeteria. He can’t help but also look at them. Then he saw Sooyoung, who’s one of the girls that his friends were looking at.

“You see those two? They look familiar.” Eunhyuk said.

“Wae? Are they one of the girls who dumped you?” Kyuhyun teased Eunhyuk.

“Yah! I didn’t get dump! Never in my life that will happen, and I’m the one who dumps them.”

“Yeah, whatever you say.”

“I think we should talk to them and be friends with them. Right Changmin?”

But before Eunhyuk could turn to him, Changmin was already gone and were about to talk to one of the girls, the taller one, the one who’s now on the counter and choosing her food.

“Aish, this man. He’s too fast!” they just watched Changmin on what he will do.

Changmin decided to follow Sooyoung and pretended that he will also buy his lunch (again).

“Miss may I have this one, oh~ and this one and two cans of pepsi please.” He was surprised that she’s still a big eater, her tray was full of foods. He wondered if she can eat all of those.He tried to catch her attention when he ordered food, he succeeded, she looked at him and she smiled, after that, she went to the table where her friend is.

Great revenge. He didn’t expect that she won’t be talking to him, she just smiled. Now he’s confused if she really don’t remember him or she’s just pretending because she wants him to greet her first. “Aisssssh” He scratched his nape and went back to his friend. His friends were laughing at him.

“Nice move Changmin, what did she say to you? Did you get her name?”

“Ani, she just smiled to me. And no, I didn’t talk to her I’m there to buy my food.”

“Wooooh, Changmin, I know you. C’mon guys Donghae texted me and he said he’s done with his class. He’s coming here so let’s go and hide from him.” Eunhyuk laughed as he thinks about his evil plans.

“We don’t want to join you from your childish acts. If you want, go by yourself.” Kyuhyun said without looking to Eunhyuk because he’s too busy staring at Sooyoung.

“Let’s go! I heard that Victoria’s friends to hang out with us. Maybe with should go to them hot girls with us. That would be fun.” Leeteuk joined Eunhyuks’s evil plan.

“Really? Then let’s go!” Kyuhyun excitedly said.

“I thought you don’t want to join Eunhyuk’s childish acts and you’re too busy staring at her.”

“Nah, I just can’t help but to stare at her. She looks cute while eating. But seriously guys, let’s go. I don’t want Uee and Nana to wait for us.”

Changmin felt jealousy to what Kyuhyun said, he thinks that Kyuhyun is interested with Sooyoung but he felt a relief when suddenly he got excited when they mentioned Nana and Uee’s name. They left the cafeteria and didn’t bother to think of Donghae who’s now on his way to them.

“Were are those guys?!”

“Donghae oppa!”

“Yuri-ah! Sooyoung-ah!”

“Oppa, you’re alone?” asked Yuri while offering a sit to Donghae.

“Neh, but I’m looking for my friends they said that they are here. I guess they’re playing tricks with me again.”

“I guess you’re friends are those noisy guys who were here earlier.” Sooyoung interrupted who’s a bit bothered with her meeting again with Changmin. She just did her revenge to him. She told to herself that she will never be the one who’s gonna talk to him first.

“Really, I guess they’re the one. I’ll be seeing them later so I will be here with you guys. I’ll go and get some food first.”

Donghae is Yuri’s closest cousin, usually Donghae hang outs with them. Sometimes he would ask them to play soccer with him together with Soo’s brothers, and also with Yunho. Although they were very close, Donghae never introduced one of his friends to them. The reason is that he’s friends were playboys and he’s afraid that they’ll only break their hearts.

“So you already saw my friends, what do you think about them?”

“They’re ugly.” Sooyoung said nonchalantly.

“Yah Sooyoung!” glared Donghae.

“Ani, I’m just joking. I guess they’re fun to be with. Are they also soccer players? We want to play with them.” She wants to know if Changmin is still passionate about soccer.

“Yeah, Soo’s right. I missed playing soccer. “ Yuri interrupted.

“They’re also part of the university’s soccer team. So yeah, I’ll introduce you guys to them if that’s what the fate wants.” Sooyoung and Yuri laughed to what Donghae said. So, Changmin’s still in to soccer. Sooyoung thought.

“By the way, where’s Taeyeon and Tiffany?”

“They still have their class.” Yuri answered.

After a long conversation they decided to go to their classes and then, they went home. The first day had a lot of happenings. Sooyoung is still thinking about Changmin, she wished that she will see him again and that he will talk to her. She wanted to talk to him, tell him that she missed him, ask him how he is but then she remembered Changmin’s girlfriend. It was like her whole world broke down when she saw how Victoria held Changmin’s hand. How complicated her feelings were.

 

A/N

Hello guys! Another chapter has been added and I think this is a boring chapter. First day's really special that it took 3 chapters to finish. I'll try to improve my writing skills on the next chapter. Thanks for reading! And don't forget to comment and subscribe I'll be happy with it. ;)

Oh! and if you want to know what is the song in the beginning it is "This Girl" by Migz Haleco. I had this last song sydrome that decided to put it in my story. Hehehe