Chapter 1

Is it Fate?

"Yah! Sooyoung noona, wake up." said Minho while pushing Sooyoung against her bed. "Naaaah, it's too early." "Mom's already here so she cooked breakfast for us. I'm sure you don't want to miss it." "Okay okay I'll get up now." Sooyoung quickly get up from her bed and went to shower. She simply wore a simple floral sleeveles with a brown leatherjacket and jeans. She went down to the dining room to eat breakfast with her family. "Soo, you ready for school?" said Siwon as he sips his coffee. "Oppa, you sounded like father. Of course I'm ready, besides I'm in the same college as yours so it won't be too hard for me to adjust. So don't worry." Sooyoung said while slicing her pancakes happily. She is really happy and she doesn't know why. She just feels good today. After they finished their breakfast they said goodbye to their mother and went to school. Sooyoung and Siwon went to their school, the SM University. It is one of the greatest schools in Asia as it produces great professionals. Both Siwon and Sooyoung are in the pre-med school, Siwon in his 3rd year and Sooyoung in her 1st year. They are both following the footsteps of their parents who are known to be one of the best neurosurgeons of Korea. Siwon's popular in the university because of his good looks and intelligence. "Oppa, I know you're a celebrity here but I don't know why those girls are giving me an evil glare." said Sooyoung as she looked at her brother. "They thought you are my girlfriend that's why. I never tell people about our family, I only tell it those who I am close with." Siwon tells while they were walking to the principal's office. "What for? I don't get it." Sooyoung is still confused. Siwon chuckled "I'll see you later Soo, I need to talk with the principal now. Don't wait for me, you should see the whole university by yourself. Just call me if you are lost." Siwon smiled and entered the office. Sooyoung didn't say anything and just went to she don't know where to. She's too early for her 1st class so she decided to walk around the campus trying to find the cafeteria. She wished Jessica is with her right now because she doesn't want to be alone. As she walked through the corridors she saw a familiar face. Her heart beat went faster and she don't know what to do whether she would greet him or not because she is not sure if he can still remember or even recognize her. She remained on her place and stared at him as he walks through her smiling. Sooyoung thought that he noticed her and recognized her as she was about to greet him with a huge smile on her face. And then he said "Hi baby!" to the person behind her.

 

A/N

Hello! I just read it again because I posted this Chapter using only my phone. It's so short! In my phone it looked so long so I thought it's okay to post it. Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. Chapter 2 is on my drafts now, and I'm still thinking on revising it. I'll post it as soon as I can. Thanks for reading!