Love or to be loved, that's the question. Chapter 9

Love or to be loved, that's the question.

Chapter 9

 

 

The morning sun was just about to rise from the horizon when a tall and slim figure walked into the dark classroom. It was still too early for anyone in his right mind to be in school. Anyway, he stopped at the table by the window at the back of the class and traced his fingers lightly across the table.

 

Then he took out something, wrapped in a pale pink potty dot bojagi from his bag and placed it gently on the table before leaving the classroom with a warm smile on his face.

 

Soon the warm rays of sunlight streak in from the window, brightening up the dull classroom. Students started to fill the empty room as they file in one by one. The pink pretty item caught the attention of the students and they soon started to crowd around that one desk.

 

“Oh~ It’s so pretty! Who place it here?”

“Is it for him? I wonder what’s in there!”

“Omo! Is it from his secret admirer?”

“Do you think it’s from a girl or boy?”

“Boy? Since he totally screams GAY!”

 

Girls and boys gossip all the same.

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk rolled their eyes at those nosy es and… es.

 

“Hyukkie… Look at those es!” Donghae scrunched his face in disgust and Eunhyuk just shrugged his shoulders. “Nothing I can do baby.” He then pulled the latter onto his lap and circled his arms around his waist, hugging his from behind.

 

Donghae was enjoying the little skinship session with his hot hot Hyukkie when he spotted the main character of the centre of gossip walked in and he looked… like .

 

Heechul dragged his foot into the class. He looked like a walking zombie. Hair in all direction, uniform so crumpled, and shoulders hung down in defeat and his eyes! Puffy eye bags and big black panda eyes! Plus they were bloodshot!

 

“Omo! How happened to you Heechul hyung? What’s with the bloodshot puffy panda eyes!” Donghae pried himself away from his lover’s comfort hug and rushed to the side of his beloved hyung and asked with a voice in concern.

 

“Can’t sleep.” Heechul deadpanned.

 

“But hyung you will never let it happen! For your beauty sleep and pretty face…” Donghae narrowed his eyes suspiciously at his hyung, still worried.

 

“Just can’t. And what is with the commotion at my desk?” Heechul asked in annoyance when he finally noticed the small crowd surrounding his table.

 

“Oh that…” Heechul stomped off before Donghae could finish.

 

“YAH! off from my desk!” Heechul shrieked.

 

Oh… The mighty Diva Kim Heechul is back.

 

The noisy classroom fell silent immediately. Heechul eyed the crowd dangerously with his death glare as they scrambled back to their seats with heads hung low. When everyone was dispersed from his desk, Heechul slammed himself into his seat. It was then he realised the pink package sat prettily in the centre of his desk.

 

He tilted his head and frowned at the package before turning to Donghae and asked, “Fishy. You know what is this? Or who put it here?”

 

“No hyung, it was already here when we came in. Why don’t you open it?” Donghae blurted out innocently and giggled as Eunhyuk continue tickling him on his sensitive waist.

 

Heechul pursed his lips together and eyed the package suspiciously. Curiosity was killing him. He reached for the package and untied it. Inside the lovely bojagi lies a lunchbox filled with steamy hot Beijing fried rice. On the side were a small box of strawberries and a packet of chocolate milk with a card attached to it.

 

Breakfast for my love. Eat well~
I will be watching over you.

 

Heechul blinked and stared at the card and his breakfast in disbelief. He opened the lunchbox and the aroma of the fried rice filled the entire classroom. He took a spoonful of steamy rice into his mouth and savour the delicious dish.

 

Damn! This is so delicious! It taste so much better than my favourite Kimchi fried rice!

 

“Hyung~~~ Can I have a bite of those lovely strawberries… Pleaseeeeee~” Eunhyuk saw the strawberries and immediately hover over Heechul’s desk and clasped his hands together pleading with his cutest puppy eyes.

 

“No.” Heechul continued savouring his delicious breakfast from the secret admirer.

 

Eunhyuk pouted and let his sad eyes linger on the cute strawberries and Donghae hugged him from behind and whispered into his ear, “Come on Hyukkie, I will get you some yummy strawberry ice-cream and cakes after school later.”

 

“Really? Hae, you are the best! And you know I love you right!” Eunhyuk’e eyes lit up in delight and gave his lovely boyfriend a peck on his lips before skipping back to his seat.

 

Heechul rolled his eyes and sipped his milk when someone slammed himself down to the seat beside his and chuckled. He then lean in close and breathe into Heechul’s sensitive ears.

 

“Like what you eat? Rella~

 

★★★★★

 

It's been a long time! Thank you so much for waiting (if you are still waiting~) 

I blame school, projects and exams! Opps :p

Anyway, I got a new fic...

The Fairy Godmother Apprentices [M]

Show some support? Comments thank you! heehee ^^