Love or to be loved, that's the question. Chapter 17

Love or to be loved, that's the question.

Chapter 17

 

The sight made him drool.

 

Wetting his kissable plump lips with his tongue and then biting his lower lip to suppress a moan when he tasted it for the first time.

 

Mmmmm.

 

It was perfect.

 

It was absolutely delicious.

 

The taste lingered in his mouth and his eyes were sparkling with lust.

 

Mmmmm~ yummy!

 

Lusting at the plate of piping hot and steamy kimchi-fried rice lay in front of him.

 

A blissful smile spread across Heechul’s face as he stuffed himself with the heavenly delicious supposed-to-be-breakfast-but-now-brunch that Hankyung had prepared earlier.

 

Mmmmmmmm~ so yummy! But it taste kind of… familiar?

 

Heechul continued chewing while deep in thoughts.

 

Where have I tasted this before?

 

A frown formed as he tried to recall the taste but Heechul being Heechul…

 

it.

 

Soon the frown disappeared and the smile returned as he continued munching.

 

Hankyung sat across the table from his cute hungry monster watching him wolfing down huge spoonful after spoonful of his fried rice. A huge smile plastered to his face.

 

What a cute little thing!

 

The fact that his princess loves his cooking makes him so happy and full in the heart. Hankyung continued staring at Heechul with loving eyes when he caught sight of something and chuckled lightly.

 

A few grains of rice were plastered to the corner of Heechul’s mouth as if attempting the latter to have a taste.

 

What a cute messy eater.

 

Heechul heard the soft chuckle and look up and saw Hankyung smiling at him.

 

“W-What?” he asked with his mouth full.

 

Hankyung shook his head. “Nothing but is the fried rice that good?” Hankyung asked and at the same time reaching out towards Heechul. He grabbed the chin of the latter causing him to tense.

 

“Yah! Wha-what are you doing?” Heechul asked trying to pull his head away but only causing Hankyung to tighten his grip.

 

Hankyung snickered and brush off the rice grains and then caressing his lips with his thumb before letting go.

 

“I was just trying to help.” He shrugged his shoulders and said innocently.

 

“Whatever.” Heechul puffed his cheeks and scooped the last of the fried rice and shoved it in his mouth.

 

Yummy!

 

Heechul put down the spoon and rubbed his stomach cutely causing Hankyung to let out yet another satisfied smile.

 

“Done?”

 

Heechul who was still immersed in the bliss of tasting such heavenly food only nodded in response.

 

“Satisfied?”

 

Another series of nods and a huge grin from Heechul made Hankyung the happiest man in the world.

 

Hankyung suddenly leaned forward and had his face right in front of Heechul.

 

“Then let’s start.”

 

That caught Heechul off guard.

 

“S-S-Start? S-Start what?” Heechul stammered and leaned further back into the chair, creating distance.

 

“Mathematics of course, what else?” Hankyung said and wink causing Heechul to flushed.

 

“R-Right.”

 

“Come on.” Suddenly, the goofy smile disappeared and his face was all serious making Heechul gulped.

 

4 hours later

 

“No. You get it all wrong. Do it step by step and don’t try to skip any steps. Do it again. You are not trying hard enough.” Hankyung passed the practice papers back to Heechul who was pouting.

 

Heechul took the papers back harshly and started scribbling formulas after formulas while murmuring inaudible curses.

 

Stupid ert! Why so serious! Idiot! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!

 

Heechul hates to be reprimanded and bossed around. He hates to be told what to do and how to do. Negative and angry thoughts flooded his little mind. The grip on his pen tightens and his face darkens. Soon he was shaking with anger and irritation.

 

By now we should all know that diva temper of Heechul and so as expected, he exploded.

 

“Forget about it! I am not doing anymore! I am tired!” Heechul slammed the pen on the table and whined.

 

Hankyung who was a little shock by his outburst seems to be pretty amused and raised a brow. He his lips and tried to sooth his princess.

 

“My princess is tired already?” he tried asking with a soft voice, a voice filled with concern

 

“Yes. ing tired to be exact!” Heechul huffed and his mouth formed a cute little pout. With his arms defiantly crossed over his chest and those pouty lips, Hankyung tried his best not to jump on his cutie.

 

He cleared his throat and tried coaxing the latter again. “But my princess needs to pass this subject to graduate. Does he want to fail the exam and stay back and repeat the school year?”

 

Hankyung seems to knock some sense into Heechul as his pout deepened upon hearing that sentence and he seems to be deep in thoughts after. A slight worried frown plastered his face but it vanished as fast as it appeared.

 

“I don’t care! I don’t care! I don’t care! I am tired!” Heechul whined childishly, stomping his feet.

 

Awww. What a hot-tempered princess I have got.

 

“How about you try 1 more question and if you get it correct I will give you a reward?” Hankyung tried again and this time it seems to work. Heechul got interested and his face lit up.

 

“Reward?” he asked, skeptical.

 

“Yes, a reward.” Hankyung confirmed with a confident smirk.

 

“What kind of reward?” Heechul asked, filled with curiosity.

 

“I will cook you dinner tonight. Anything that you want to eat how is that?”

 

Heechul frowned.

 

If I agree, I will need to spend more time with him, which I really don’t wish to!

 

Then followed by a puffed up cheeks.

 

But if I don’t agree, I won’t be able to taste his delicious cooking! No. I don’t want to eat ramen again tonight! So...

 

Then a smile escaped.

 

“Hmm. Okay, I want to eat Bulgogi, Kimchi Tofu and Maeuntang. You promised! No backing out!” Heechul rant his request without giving Hankyung a chance to protest at the menu he chosen for tonight. With that he took up the pen and started scribbling on the paper with amazing speed.

 

Hankyung could only chuckle at his cuteness and his serious face while trying to solve the problem.

 

In a flash of 10minutes, “done!” Heechul declared and shove the paper into Hankyung’s face.

 

“That’s fast. Let me check.”

 

“Feel free. Just remember my reward,” Heechul smirked and started humming a happy tune.

 

“Impressive.” Hankyung looked pleased.

 

“Of course. I am Kim Heechul.”

 

“Seems like you are not that bad in this subject. You just can’t be bothered. Such a spoilt princess,” Hankyung teased and couldn’t resist giving his rosy cheeks a light pinch.

 

“Yah! Don’t touch me! And stop calling me princess! I have a so I am no princess! Do you want to check?!” Heechul spat and smacked his hands away.

 

Hankyung burst into laughter.

 

Heechul turned red in spilt seconds.

 

YAH! What the hell am I thinking? I just ing invited this stupid ert to look at my precious… precious… OMO!

 

“You sure you want me to check on… that?”

 

“Y-Y-YAH!” Heechul unconsciously place his hands on his crotch area as if protecting it.

 

Hankyung took in a deep breath and tried to hold his laughter.

 

“Okay. Okay. Fine. You are unbelievable at times.” Another laughter escaped before he stood up and took his jacket, “Let’s go.”

 

“Where to?” Heechul asked but recieved no reply.

 

Before he knows it, he was already hoisted up from his chair and dragged out of the comfort of his house.

 

“YAH! STUPID ERT! LET ME GO!” 

 

★★★★★

Hello dear readers ^^

Just to let you all know, I have all the chapters planned out.
This story will end at 30 chapters (13 chapters to go) and I will start updating regularly after this Sunday.
After the end of this story, I will be focusing on Jaded Diva (which I have been neglecting for so long... sighhhh).

I will be starting a new fiction from Decemeber.
5 short stories, 4 chapters each so that's 20 chapters in total and it will be angst. (Pairings: Eunhae, Yunjae, Hanchul, Kyumin & GTOP)
Keep a look out if you are interested? :P

And I am looking forward to write another fluff real soon!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all can keep reading because I will keep writing (: