Love or to be loved, that's the question. Chapter 8

Love or to be loved, that's the question.

Chapter 8

 

 

Please let me pass the audition!

 

There was only silence. Sungmin clasped his hands together and glance nervously at Eunhyuk when the latter smiled and finally spoke. “You’re in.”

 

“R-Really? T-T-Thank you!” Sungmin squealed like a little girl and gave a little victory jump.

 

I am in! I am in! Yay! Yay!

 

His mind already wander to that one person he wanted to celebrate his success with. “I have to go tell kyu~” he said softly to himself, still smiling before grabbing his bag and ran out of the studio.

 

Once out of the studio, he busied himself with the phone.

 

From: Minnie
To: Kyu

Kyu~ I got in! Let’s have a celebration! Are you at home now? I miss you!

 

Within seconds, Sungmin received a reply but his face fell after reading.

 

From: Kyu
To: Minnie

Yes. Come over. Middle of game. Talk later.

 

Sungmin shook his head in disappointment and pout at his boyfriend's blunt reply.

 

Starcraft again! No congratulation? No praises? Aish! Stupid Kyu!

 

After a 20 minutes walk under the glaring hot sun, Sungmin was standing outside Kyuhyun’s house all sweaty and angry. He took out the keys Kyuhyun had given him a few days back, opened the door and stomped his way into the house.

 

“CHO KYUHYUN! I AM HERE! WHERE ARE YOU!” Sungmin dumped his bag on the floor beside the sofa and shouted into the empty living room.

 

“Give me a minute Minnie. The game is ending and I will be down soon.” Kyuhyun shouted from his study room on the second level.

 

Sungmin puffed his cheeks angrily and flopped his tired body on the sofa with his arms across his chest and waited impatiently for his lousy boyfriend to appear. His anger increase as the minute passed.

 

After 15 minutes or so, he finally heard footsteps making its way down the stairs. Kyuhyun appeared with a cheeky smile and Sungmin pouted and glared at him angrily.

 

“Oh~ what is with the cute pout on my y y bunny? Is he mad with his prince Kyu?” Kyuhyun asked teasingly and sat down on the sofa next to Sungmin pulling him into his arms.

 

“…”

 

Sungmin pouted even more and look away though he did not struggle away from the latter’s embrace.

 

He looks the cutest when he is angry.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Come on Minnie. Let’s go up to the bedroom. I’ve got a surprise for you!” Kyuhyun stood up and extended his hand to his cute angry bunny.

 

“Really? What surprise?” he asked excitedly. The pout on his lips vanished and his cute face lit up with curiosity at the word surprise.

 

“You will know in a bit. I am confident you will love it and throw yourself onto me willingly after.” Kyuhyun smirked and Sungmin rolled his eyes.

 

“Like I will! I am still angry with you!” Sungmin scoffed but took his hands anyway.

 

“Now close your eyes.” Kyunhyun instructed when they stood outside his bedroom door.

 

“Why so mysterious!” Sungmin asked in annoyance though deep down in this heart he was really anticipating the surprise. He closed his eye tight and held on to Kyuhyun’s hands.

 

“Good.” Kyuhyun open his bedroom door and guide Sungmin into his room making sure the latter doesn’t trip before closing the door once again.

 

“Now you can open your eyes.” He whispered seductively into the Sungmin’s ear, which sends a shiver down his spine.

 

Sungmin opened his eyes and the sight that welcome him made him speechless. He stood rooted to the ground as Kyuhyun circle his arms around his waist and press their bodies together as he breathe into his ears in a low y voice. “Do you like what you see bunny?”

 

Sungmin nodded his head frantically and a huge smile plastered across his face.

 

The once boring bedroom was now dimly lighted with candles spread all around the floor. On the bed was a huge bouquet of red roses surrounded by many cute bunny teddies of different size and colors. By the side bed table was a bottle of red wine.

 

“Oh Kyu~ I love it! Thank you!” he squealed in delight and turned around in Kyuhyun’s embraced and crashed their lips together.

 

Kyuhyun responded to his kiss immediately. After a hot passionate tongue battle they finally pull apart due to the lack of air. Resting their forehead together and just staring lovingly into each other eyes.

 

“So… Where is my thank you ?” Kyuhyun broke the silence and smirk and Sungmin blushing hard at his lover bold request.

 

Without waiting for an answer, his hands already slipped into Sungmin’s uniform feeling his warm skin and finding his way to his cute s. He buried his face into the nape of Sungmin’s neck and started planting kisses and hickeys.

 

“Kyuuuuuu~” Sungmin moaned at his lover’s touch.

 

“Hmmm?” his hands traveled down south, now palming this lover’s cloth arousal.

 

“B-But… Ahhh… I don’t want to be l-l-limping… Ahhhh… to s-school tomorrow… There is still d-dance practice after s-school… Ahhh… So… P-P-Promise you won’t be too r-r-rough tonight?”

 

“My pleasure~” Kyuhyun smirked as removed his cute lover’s pants and boxers in a swift move and he carry him bridal style to the sinful bed.

 

For the whole night long...

 

“Nghhh… AHHHHHHHH~ KYUUUUUUUU~~~~~~”

 

★★★★★

 

Kyumin moment!

Hmmm. I hope you guys enjoy the little at the end? (since I don't want mature content in this fic so just a tiny winky bit :p )

Comments will be very well-loved!

Next up... Hanchul and more hancul! 

Stay tuneeeeee~